Category: Astrological News Written by Margaret Gray & Armand Diaz Views: 1376
Don't waste your time being what someone wants you to become, in order to feed their list of rules, boundaries and insecurities. Find your tribe. They will allow you to be you, while you dance in the rain.
― Shannon L. Alder
For many, relationships felt like very hard work over the past three weeks. As Venus moves into the Air sign of the Water Bearer, there is a movement away from ‘doing’ to ‘thinking’!
Some of the themes for relationships over the next few weeks include:
- A shift in focus from personal relationships, to the tribes we connect with via shared ideals and goals.
- Seeing the overall picture in relationships, becomes more important than the interpersonal one-to-one dynamics.
- We are likely to seek out more group activities.
- Our social and political beliefs and ideals matter a lot right now.
- Changing the world may feel more important than dealing with the routine day to day issues that come up in relationships.
- We may find ourselves more detached than usual in our close relationships. (This may feel a little challenging to very Earthy and Watery charts!)
- Intellect is more likely to be valued over heart, so it’s probably not the most romantic time of the year, and make sure to check in with your heart on a regular basis!
Our collective values feel global right now, and it’s a great time to connect with friends and family far and wide. Venus in Aquarius favors social media, so we may as well make the most of what’s available to chat with long distance friends over the holidays. It’s also a great time to engage in altruism, and consider investing in projects that might improve humanity.
However, intimacy may not feel as alluring right now - but don’t panic as this is temporary! Also keep in mind that this is all happening against the intense backdrop of the first Eclipse of the year in Capricorn on Dec 26th and the exact Saturn/Pluto conjunction on Jan 12th, so tensions are running high. Venus in Aquarius can help us though with some much needed detachment during this intense heavy time.
Take a look around, find your tribe online and offline, and spend some time together getting a clearer sense of what truly matters to you in the world and the changes you’d like to make. Seeds planted now can start to manifest from late March 2020 when Saturn moves into Aquarius. MG
Feel free to contact us at if you would like to explore relationship, gender and/or sexuality issues in your char
Margaret Gray, MSW. and Armand Diaz, Ph.D., set up 'Relationships and Astrology' in 2016. They offer relationship astrology consultations to individuals, couples and families, as well as courses in Relationship Astrology. They can be contacted via: www.relationshipsandastrology.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Featured Writers - Astrology
Who is Online Now
We have 772 guests and no members online