Category: EFT Written by Amy B. Scher
This script is for when you are having trouble sleeping — getting to or staying asleep.
Note: You can use the EFT, Chakra Tapping, or Alternate Temple Tapping points — whatever you choose. You can find how to tap using all of those methods in my book, How To Heal Yourself From Depression When No One Else Can or on YouTube by watching my Techniques Tutorial.
Scroll down for the script
Difficulty Sleeping Tapping Script
Doing this every night about an hour before bed will help to set a new pattern.
1. Start tapping on the karate chop point while repeating these statements:
- Even though I have trouble sleeping, I choose to change this pattern.
- Even though I _________ (describe the problem – is it difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, etc.?), I’m ready to change this now.
- Even though I worry so much about if I’ll sleep, I choose to find a new pattern.
2. Next, cycle through the rest of the points:
- I can’t sleep
- I’m so worried I’ll be exhausted tomorrow
- There is some inner conflict not allowing me to rest
- It’s keeping me awake
- Maybe I’m scared to relax and let go
- Because then I’m not in control
- All my subconscious worries come up at night
- I feel safer when I’m awake on high alert
- This old pattern of not sleeping
3. Continue tapping for several more rounds.
Continue tapping through all the points “venting” about the challenge. Take a deep breath or two in between every few rounds.
4. Wrap-up with positive statements.
Once you are happy with the improvement, or are done with your tapping session, do one more round using all positive statements:
- It’s safe to sleep now
- I’m ready to have better nights now
- I can change this pattern now
- I’m releasing that old energy
- It’s safe to relax now
- I can retrain my body again
- Ready to sleep
- Ready to relax
- Sleep can come easy to me
- I am safe
If you tend to find yourself in patterns of panic, pain, or inflammation, please sign up for my next class: Clear patterns of panic, pain, and inflammation from your body — a 30-minute, live power-clearing healing session on August 24th from 5-5:30 pm ET (replay included).
AMY B. SCHER is an award-winning and bestselling author of This Is How I Save My Life (Simon and Schuster), How To Heal Yourself From Depression When No One Else Can (Sounds True Publishing), and two other books about human-ing and healing. She’s been featured in The Washington Post, Cosmopolitan, GMA, CNN, CBS, The Los Angeles Review of Books, The Rumpus, and more.
© 2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved on CrystalWind.ca
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.