Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 1607
October’s Theme: Divine guidance and messages. These messages are important for us personally, emotionally and spiritually so work on staying open to the information that you receive.
The moment you become miserly you are closed to the basic phenomenon of life: expansion, sharing. The moment you start clinging to things, you have missed the target. Because things are not the target, you, your innermost being, is the target – not a beautiful house, but a beautiful you; not much money, but a rich you; not many things, but an open being, available to millions of things. – Osho
108: Abundance is something everyone desires and it tends to make people feel secure. It comes in many forms and we will receive it in many different ways during our lifetime. When we keep our thoughts focused on positive things and live with the attitude of gratitude we invite good things into our lives. If you think about it, we are all pretty wealthy. Today the Universe asking us to share our “wealth” with others. This can be done by leading by example and help others to see things differently and in a positive light. Your powers of creative thinking will help you today and maybe even create a few “Tiny Miracles”. Let your divine light shine and don’t be afraid to share it!
- Archangel Haniel showers us with stardust, illuminating our thoughts and memories so that we can remember what magickal beings we truly are, which assists us in the creation process. In turn, this shows us how to receive with grace and gratitude. This process accelerates when we allow beauty and harmony to surround us. It’ helps us to enjoy ourselves which makes blessings easier to receive.
- The Ascended Master Maitreya teaches us that laughter and joy are an essential part of self care and creates the positive energy we need to propel us forward. It helps us to let go of stress and worry, which allows the light of faith and hope to shine through. The power of laughter clears and resets or energy field by releasing tension and emotions that have been held in check. This is an important lesson on our path, if it makes your heart sing then it’s the right direction.
- Roman Goddess Abundantia teaches us to appreciate abundance in its many forms as well as attract them. She tells us, ” Your faith in the bounty of the universe serves you well. Cast aside your worry and embrace the richness of your life because you have so much to grateful for.”
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Jade. This warm stone promotes a feeling of calm and reminds us of the blessings that we receive and the appreciation of tiny miracles. It aids in problem solving and shows us the path to reaching our goals and actualizing our dreams. It also promotes emotional balance and self confidence as it gently dissipates negativity and brings peace on all levels. Jade which attracts both prosperity and good luck. It soothes the mind and escorts negative thoughts to the door.
- Larimar helps us to see the things that we have to be grateful for and the tiny miracles that we take for granted. This sky blue stone also helps to ease our obsession for material things and shows us how to put things into perspective so that you manifest what you really need. It shows us how to go with the flow.
- Ruby, which promotes energy and balance. This gemstone is also a stone of abundance, however, it tempers this with clarity and focus while eliminating self destructive patterns that can get in the way of our goals and motivation.
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1444 guests and no members online