Category: Angel Whisperings Written by Cat Views: 1446
October’s Theme: Divine guidance and messages. These messages are important for us personally, emotionally and spiritually so work on staying open to the information that you receive.
Every time you don’t follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, a loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness. – Shakti Gawain
107: Today we are being reminded to listen to our own intuition in conjunction with divine guidance. It’s time to explore our own potential by staying focused on the present. Through the acknowledgment of our innate gifts, we find the paths to manifestation opening up before us. These paths branch out in many different directions and when we open our connection to the Universe we find the guidance we need to navigate the twists and turns. When you receive sudden thoughts, ideas or inspirations, be sure to take the time to examine them in a positive light as they contain the information we need to make things happen. Don’t be afraid to embrace something new and always look for creative solutions that will open new doors. You truly are able to and worthy of creating your ultimate future!
- Archangel Michael helps to calm our fears as he guides us through issues of self doubt by clearing our energy field and quieting the internal chatter so that we can access the guidance being sent to us. He helps us to find our courage and our direction while giving us the strength that we need to choose wisely and make decisions on our own. Michael’s energy is easily felt particularly during times of stress and confusion and helps us when we feel lost or overwhelmed. He sets us on the path of commitment to our purpose by showing us how to work through obstacles that pop up as he teaches us that we have what it takes to create new things for ourselves as he helps us reach new levels of self confidence.
- The Ascended Master Jesus helps us with all areas of faith and teaches us that true miracles often come in small packages. He also provides a clear and direct line of communication to the Divine as well as teaching us how to open up to receive divine information.
- The Greek Goddess Artemis helps us to hone our intuitive skills so that we get the information we need without the unnecessary backwash. She teaches us how to trust in ourselves and honor our own wisdom. By following our inner guidance system we are setting ourselves on the path of authenticity and personal truth. Allow yourself to be a “huntress” like Artemis and track down your inner power. She tells us, “All the skills and knowledge you need for success lives within you. Your inner wisdom is a powerful thing and you know in your heart when something is good and right.”
Our Sacred Stones for today include:
- Amethyst is a powerful protector that helps to shield us from unwanted energies while dispelling anxiety and fear. It helps the decision making process by promoting common sense and spiritual insight. It also enables us to set realistic goals and sets us on the road to personal achievement. Amethyst is also associated with Archangel Michael. It calms and quiets internal chatter and “monkey mind”, which in turn enables us to relax and allow grounding and balancing to take place which helps us to focus.
- Tangerine Quartz helps to increase our receptivity to Divine inspiration while it stimulates the mind and enhances overall creativity. It fills us with hope and joy as it restores our feelings of self worth.
- Sodalite is a stone for the mind, it promotes clear and calm thinking. and activates intuition as it draws down information to the physical level. It dispels confusion and releases outdated thought patterns while creating space for new ideas. It also helps us to look for and find the truth and makes it possible to stand up for our personal beliefs while remaining true to yourself by boosting our confidence and self esteem.
Bright blessings for a magickal day!
I’m Cat from Grand Jct. Colorado. I’m married, pagan, owned by a “clowder” of cat’s and enjoy crystals, tree hugging, books, belly dancing, photography and numerous outdoor activities.
I am the owner/ jewelry creator of Cat’s Treasure Trove (found here on my WP site!) and the group Sacred Spirals: The place where all paths meet, on Facebook. In my spare time I am a part time caregiver for my mother who is entering the realm of dementia.
I invite you to share my work as long as no changes are made and to check out my websites:
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
We have 1990 guests and no members online