Category: John Cali Written by John Cali
In a recent post we talked about a neighbor who died by euthanasia.
Berna and I ran into her widower the other day. He was, understandably, sad and sorely missing his wife. They’d been together 63 years. And their son had died many years ago when he was just 7 years old.
Berna, a deeply compassionate woman, spoke with him for a few minutes. He did not speak English. So he and Berna spoke in Dutch. I didn’t understand their conversation, but she told me about it later.
I felt the energy of the conversation, and I sensed the deep sadness of the man. A wave of compassion for him swept over me.
I wanted to tell this dear man his beloved wife was waiting for him on life’s other side. They were bonded forever, and would never be apart. And she wanted him to know she could talk to him. She had not left him. It would have brought him some comfort and peace.
We’ve talked about life after death many times over the years. But “life after death” is not an accurate term. There is no death. There is nothing to dread or fear. There is only life.
Here are some of our thoughts:
- You don’t have to contact those in spirit, whether they were human or animal in their physical lifetimes—or even if they were never physical. They will contact you if they have a message for you.
- All those in spirit who love you—family, friends, pets, spirit guides—always want to talk with you. They always carry messages for you.
- When people (or pets) die physically, they often return to their still-physical loved ones immediately—especially if the loved ones are grieving deeply.
- Since consciousness is not in your body, nor a part of it, it does not die whenever your body appears to die. It is eternal. You are eternal. You are one with God.
- As it says in your Bible (quoting Jeshua), “I and my Father are one.” So too are you one with your Father. You cannot die.
- There is no death. There is only eternal life. Yes, your physical body changes form. But you are not your body. You are a divine being who lives forever.
In this very short video, Raymond Moody, M.D., a life-after-death author and expert, tells us what to expect at death, and what it all means.
Copyright © 2022 by John Cali and Berna Copray
Edited by Berna Copray
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2022 John Cali. Reprinted with written permission from John Cali on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1127 guests and no members online