Category: John Cali Written by John Cali Views: 522
The hopeful man sees…sunshine where others see shadows and storm. ~ O.S. Mardenz
On a clear sunny day a few weeks ago, I was walking down the driveway to my mailbox. I was facing the rising sun. I glanced at the snow-covered ground in front of me. Seeing my shadow there, I thought nothing about it. Although it was a bit strange-looking. Then it hit me.
If I was facing the sun, my shadow should have been behind me! Not in front.
I turned around and walked back to where I’d started. Then I tried to duplicate the experience, walking into the sun again.
There was no shadow in front of me, only behind me—where it should have been the first time.
A bit later that day, Spirit shared their thoughts, in the short, to-the-point way they often speak.
- Johnny’s “shadow,” the first time he saw it, was not dark or clearly outlined, as a “normal” shadow would be.
- It was what you’d describe as a light gray, sketchy outline only.
- Johnny thought he was seeing that shadow outline with his physical eyes. But he was not.
- He was seeing it with his “spiritual eyes,” or inner vision.
- No matter what he thought he was seeing, what was he really seeing?
- There are several ways you could describe this. You could call it his spirit guide, God, guardian angel, etc. It does not matter what word or name you use.
- It was the spirit—let’s call it God—that is always with you.
- All of you have this. But it’s seldom you are aware of it.
Our point is this:
God is always with you, in every moment, whether you are awake or asleep. You are safe, you are secure. You are loved in every moment. Your “shadow” is there to guide and guard you in every moment.
All is well, no matter what appears to be happening in the physical world around you.
In this discussion, Abraham and Esther Hicks, describe how you can feel safe and secure throughout your life.
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2020 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1508 guests and no members online