Written by John Cali
…(laughter) induces a wide variety of benefits that range from stress reduction and improved breathing to providing an extra boost to the body’s immune system and increasing pain tolerance. ~ WebMD
Spirit has often said laughter is the best medicine for whatever ails us, whether it be physical, mental, or spiritual. Here are a few of their thoughts about laughter, joy, and fun.
- Laughter, joy, and fun have many powerful benefits for you, and for your bodies, minds, and spirits.
- Any thing less than joy, less than happiness is not what God wants for you.
- You will always know what’s right for you by the joy (and laughter) it brings into your lives.
- Have you ever asked yourself, “Why am I here?” We can answer that question with one word: And, we would add, laughter.
- We’ll leave you today with these thoughts:
- Have fun. Love more. Play more. Laugh more.
- Life is not serious. It’s supposed to be fun. It’s supposed to be joyful. It’s that simple. Keep it simple. Don’t make it complicated or hard.
Here’s a short delightful demonstration of laughter yoga.
Copyright © 2023 by John Cali and Berna Copray
Edited by Berna Copray
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2023 John Cali. Reprinted with written permission from John Cali on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
© 2023 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses. Using a VPN will now also get tracked to original source IP.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 694 guests and no members online