Category: John Cali Written by John Cali Views: 884
Presence is when you’re no longer waiting for the next moment, believing that the next moment will be more fulfilling than this one. ~ Eckhart Tolle
Recently, someone asked us:
“Is it always possible to be in the present moment?”
“You are always in the present moment. Even when you are thinking about the past or the future, you are doing it in the present moment. Now is all you have.”
But, unfortunately, with many of us, even when our bodies are in the present moment, our minds are everywhere else except in the present moment. We have zero present moment awareness.
Here, in no particular order, are a few of Spirit’s thoughts about present moment awareness.
- As our friend Seth often says, “(your) point of power is the present…” All your power is here is now, not yesterday, not tomorrow.
- There is no benefit to you in regretting the past.
- There is no benefit to you in worrying about the future.
- When you are feeling regret or guilt about your past, or worry or fear about the future, you’re doing it now. Now is the only place you can live.
- Neither past nor future have any power over you. Unless, that is, you give your power away to them.
- Only you have power over yourself. And all that power is now.
- Being fully present in each moment is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourselves.
- Being fully present in each moment is one of the greatest gifts you can give another.
- Being fully aware in each moment will put you in tune with your physical bodies. That is one of the greatest gifts you can give your bodies.
- Present moment awareness will give you a deeper sense of peace and joy.
- Though it may sound strange, when you are fully engaged in present moment awareness, linear time will expand.
- That is not a figure of speech. It is literally true.
Here is Dr. Joe Dispenza telling us how to be fully present in the moment. I found it a powerful talk.
Image: Copyright © 2019 by Berna Copray
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2019 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1318 guests and no members online