Category: Awakening Written by Matt Kahn Views: 1364
When you dare to anchor the opposite vibration of those who trigger you, you'll find yourself able to honor their journey while being grateful for the law of polarity for inspiring you to embody your highest wisdom more often in response to the inconsistencies in sight.
Instead of attempting to convince someone else of what they seem to be overlooking, simply demonstrate the choices you wish they were embracing, even if such change is only meant to be your next step forward into greater living embodiment.
As always, every inspired action step you take always offers higher vibrational energy to all in existence, whether they know it came from you or not, while also respecting everyone's unique experience, path and timing.
As a way of anchoring high vibrational energy in climates of amplified social and emotional turmoil, simply ask yourself the following questions:
- What adjective best describes the emotion felt in the presence of someone who bothers or triggers me?
- What is the opposite positive emotion to that feeling?
- What can I do right now to be that positive emotion in action?
- If unsure, can I take a moment and silently bless the person bothering me with more of that positive emotion throughout their life — even if after the fact and in retrospect?
- Can I also bless my heart and reality with that exact positive emotion to help heal deeper layers of emotional density that others trigger as an opportunity to support my expansion and evolution?
Please apply this approach each time you are triggered by the choices and behavior of others, and always conclude this process with greater self-love and admiration for you -- be as gentle with yourself as humanly possible. No matter the expectations you aspire yourself or others to live up to, each of us is always doing the best we can given the circumstances in view and the transformations underway.
All For Love,
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Featured Articles: Awakening
Do you see 11:11? Open or Close
11:11 Do you see it?
For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to millions of people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during time of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on those seeing them.Read More
- The Four Agreements Open or Close
1. Be Impeccable with Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
Impeccable means “without sin” and a sin is something you do or believe that goes against yourself. It means not speaking against yourself, to yourself or to others. It means not rejecting yourself. To be impeccable means to take responsibility for yourself, to not participate in “the blame game.”Read More
- The Rise of 144,000 Warriors of Light Open or Close
The 144,000 Lightworkers and Lightwarriors were mentioned in the book of Revelation, on the Esmeralda tablets, by the Ashtar Command, Sananda, Native Americans and many others. A great call was sent to all lightworkers in the known universes to come here to help and guide this planet through the process of Ascension. They are one of the most mysterious groups mentioned in the Bible.Read More
- The Four Agreements Open or Close
Who is Online Now
We have 1609 guests and no members online
Featured This Month
No right click