Category: Awakening Written by Matt Kahn Views: 967
During this holiday season and beyond, the practice of anchoring gratitude assists you in moving further throughout your journey. Simply because each moment of gratitude reminds you of the light already within you -- a light that your ego doesn’t have to compete with, judge, fear, or work hard to impersonate. Since a 5D path of evolution is less centered in how much has been cleared and more rooted in how often you recognize the light of divinity in yourself and others, here are my 5 simple ways to anchor gratitude for the highest good of all:
1. Gratitude For Yourself — Whether it's a daily practice of thanking your bones, tissue, and organs, or just a more deliberate sense of appreciation for the physical body you inhabit, by bringing more gratitude to your body and its many incredible functions, a message is sent to all circuits of connection to function at an even higher level of miraculous precision. This means, instead of waiting for your body to act in a way you’d more appreciate, you take time to appreciate the body as a way of encouraging it to amplify its functioning. Since the more you appreciate your body, the more your body wants to function more miraculously to please you, which is why the anchoring of gratitude remains one of the most potent healing modalities in 5D consciousness.
2. Gratitude For Others — Since your subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between you and others, the time spent appreciating others registers in your subconscious as an experience of being appreciated by others. Especially in regards to those who have the things or experiences you desire having in your life. By appreciating the joys of others, you signal to the Universe a depth of worthiness to deliver greater joy to you. Through the anchoring of gratitude, may any sense of comparison or resentment be eased by opportunities to be thankful and grateful for all the blessings entering each person’s life — whether your ego believes they deserve them or not.
3. Gratitude For The Past — Perhaps each difficulty, frustration, momentary setback or perceivable adversity is a chance to reflect on the harsh lives of our ancestors, who in many cases endured and struggled the grit of rugged terrain to pave the way for each of us to explore a journey of modern day life. Even just asking yourself, “Whose life is or was far more difficult than mine, so I can cultivate empathy for others and gratitude for their journeys as a way to uplift myself?” May we thank our ancestral lineages for all that we have as a result of so many sacrifices and hardships endured by those who came before us.
4. Gratitude for Humanity — Even if the world you see in view leaves you not much to appreciate, the key is seeing the chaos, confusion, greed, and fear as the clearing of the old patterning, and as a way of making room for the opposite vibrational counterpart. This means chaos can be seen as clearing space for greater peace to dawn, confusion foreshadows the arrival of deeper clarity, while greed and fear give rise to a new paradigm of integrity and empowerment. What if instead of judging how things appear, we embrace them as an opportunity to be grateful for all the new energies and realities our planet is making room for by healing at such a rapid pace?
5. Gratitude For Breath — No matter which thought comes, or which feelings go, each and every breath reminds you of the Universe always alive within you and guiding you — no matter how daunting things seem or how lonely you may feel. Imagine each breath was a chance to say thank you; a thank you emanating from the depths of Source within you and simultaneously sent to all creations of Source in the moment ‘thank you’ is expressed. On an even deeper level, what if the breath is how Source says thank you for the incredible honor to live, breathe, grow, and expand as the living miracle known as you. Perhaps each breath is a chance to know yourself as the living reality within all — just by merging into the eternal waves of ‘thank you’ each inhale and exhale conveys.
May these 5 simple ways of anchoring gratitude help reveal the Empowered Empath you are ready to awaken — as a gift for yourself, your loved ones, and the awakening world in view.
With the utmost gratitude for you and all the light you shine, please enjoy this heartwarming newsletter that reminds you how deeply you are loved, seen, acknowledged and cherished, just as you are right now.
All For Love,
© 2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
"Life is an echo, what you send out comes back."
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Featured Articles: Awakening
Do you see 11:11? Open or Close
11:11 Do you see it?
For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to millions of people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during time of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on those seeing them.Read More
- The Four Agreements Open or Close
1. Be Impeccable with Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
Impeccable means “without sin” and a sin is something you do or believe that goes against yourself. It means not speaking against yourself, to yourself or to others. It means not rejecting yourself. To be impeccable means to take responsibility for yourself, to not participate in “the blame game.”Read More
- The Rise of 144,000 Warriors of Light Open or Close
The 144,000 Lightworkers and Lightwarriors were mentioned in the book of Revelation, on the Esmeralda tablets, by the Ashtar Command, Sananda, Native Americans and many others. A great call was sent to all lightworkers in the known universes to come here to help and guide this planet through the process of Ascension. They are one of the most mysterious groups mentioned in the Bible.Read More
- The Four Agreements Open or Close
Who is Online Now
We have 1236 guests and no members online
Featured This Month
No right click