Let’s face it, we’re in the thick of things. Despite so-called preventive measures, people are sicker than ever right now. As everyone tries to figure out what’s causing this situation & what one can do to avoid it, blame & accusations are flying.
Families & friends are slugging it out, either openly or behind each other’s backs. Leaders, politicians, doctors, pundits, spiritual folk… everyone’s screaming, arguing, discrediting one another. Groups that once seemed cohesive are splitting, too, as we come to realize how different we really are.
Weird storms, weird droughts, weird fires.
Fears are swirling about where all of this is leading on health, environmental & financial fronts. Where is there safety? Where can we turn? Who or what is behind all this?
The pressure & fragmentation are on every level, not just the macro but also the micro.
People are coming completely unhinged as personal issues rise to the surface, too. Emotional wounds, trauma reactions, addictions, poor relationships… Whatever is not working, whatever is unhealed, is showing up big time.
This is what the Spiritual Awakening of a planet looks like. This is what World War 3 looks like. This is what the demise of the controllers looks like.
A loved one asked me, What can I do RIGHT NOW?
I’m once again sending out a reminder of some suggestions, which hold regardless of what side of the argument you’re on:
- Breathe. Regularly. When you want to regulate, do in breath count of 4, hold 4, exhale count of 7.
- Spend at least a half hour calming your mind and body in meditation, even if it’s just doing the 4-4-7 breath.
- Connect to your Higher Power, whatever you deem that to be. If you don’t have one, now’s the time to find it. Really. It’s the main thing that will get you through. Spend time communing with that power through prayer. Make high-level requests & they shall be granted.
- Consider cultivating a mindful & respectful relationship with Sacred Cacao, and think about drinking a ceremonial cup once a week to help you get into the Love Space.
- Work with a therapist to finally unearth & clear the emotional pain & trauma.
- Find a spiritual healer. Get a reading, a hands-on healing session, a massage, or any number of things that can help you calm and elevate yourself.
- Walk outdoors. A lot. Tune in to nature. She will heal you, even in the dead of winter.
- Turn off all media, whatever side of the fence. Take a break from “information.”
I’m always here to support you with that “reading,” and I have specials every month. Find out more HERE.
This is the time. Hang in there.
Marguerite Rigoglioso, Ph.D., is the founding director of Seven Sisters Mystery School and a scholar/practitioner of the ancient Mediterranean mystery traditions. She is the author of The Cult of Divine Birth in Ancient Greece and Virgin Mother Goddesses of Antiquity, pioneering volumes emerging from her doctoral dissertation at the California Institute of Integral Studies that explore women's shamanic abilities in a (r)evolutionary new light. She teaches unique and leading-edge courses on the sacred feminine and women's spiritual leadership at the California Institute of Integral Studies, Sofia University (formerly Institute of Transpersonal Psychology), and Dominican University of California.
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Featured Articles: Awakening
Do you see 11:11? Open or Close
11:11 Do you see it?
For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to millions of people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during time of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on those seeing them.Read More
- The Four Agreements Open or Close
1. Be Impeccable with Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
Impeccable means “without sin” and a sin is something you do or believe that goes against yourself. It means not speaking against yourself, to yourself or to others. It means not rejecting yourself. To be impeccable means to take responsibility for yourself, to not participate in “the blame game.”Read More
- The Rise of 144,000 Warriors of Light Open or Close
The 144,000 Lightworkers and Lightwarriors were mentioned in the book of Revelation, on the Esmeralda tablets, by the Ashtar Command, Sananda, Native Americans and many others. A great call was sent to all lightworkers in the known universes to come here to help and guide this planet through the process of Ascension. They are one of the most mysterious groups mentioned in the Bible.Read More
- The Four Agreements Open or Close
Who is Online Now
We have 779 guests and no members online
Featured This Month
No right click