Category: The Inner Shaman Written by Alberto Villoldo PhD
The Kuti despacho is put together with the intention of driving out dark and negative energies. The ingredients are hot and spicy or dark and all that needs to be released is spat with gusto into the kintu leaves.
Ingredients you can use:
- Black Paper (three sheets black poster board)
- Black Ingredients: Black Beans, Black Raisins, Dried Peppers, Choo-Choos – Round black nuts from Peru
- Red Ingredients : Red Beans – Kidney Beans Dried Red Cranberries Dried Dark Figs, Dried Red Peppers , Red Chiles – Large Red Chiles – Small
- Bugs – facsimiles or . . . Insects – facsimiles or . . .
- Use salt, not sugar
- Incense – Four Directions
- Kintus – Broken Leaves – Coca or Bay leaves in USA Flowers – Red and White
- Red Wine
- Pisco or White Wine or Vodka Glasses for Shamans Glasses for class
*** Everything is counter clockwise with the Left Hand
- Black Licorice Black Wild Rice
- Male and Female Figure
- Coca Leaf Seeds – Small narrow and black Huayrurus
- (Gold and Silver bead – cord)
- Black Gummies Black Candies Chocolate – Bitter ingredients
- Llama Fat or Replacement
- (Beef Jerky)
- Condor Feather or Falcon Feather
- Bark of Nut – Looks like a piece of the brain
- Black Yarn Red Yarn
*** Have a darker brown/ black/grey woven cloth around the black paper
- Counter clockwise with Left Hand
- Do the despacho quickly – it is very hot
- Broken Leaves for Kintus
- Three people put their left foot on the completed and closed despacho; those who may have negative intent or sorcery being done on them
- wear your black poncho, if you have one
At the Fire:
The despacho is placed into the fire by the shaman at the end of the fire ceremony after the Pachamama stick has been placed in and everyone has left. The Shaman quickly places the despacho in the fire and moves away from the fire to a protected space while the despacho is being consumed.
Are you ready to be cleansed of dark and heavy energies before entering into the New Year?
Alberto Villoldo PhD is a medical anthropologist who has spent the last 30 years investigating the healing practices of the shamans of the Amazon and the Andes. He is the founder and director of the Four Winds Society, and author of Shaman, Healer, Sage, Mending the Past and Healing the Future with Soul Retrieval, The Four Insights and Yoga, Power and Spirit. Alberto is founder of the world-renowned Four Winds Society and of the Light Body School. In his teachings and writings, he shares the experience of infinity and its ability to heal and transform us, to free us from the temporal chains that keep us fettered to illness, old age and disease.
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses with sniffer technology. Using a Proxy/VPN will not hide your IP address.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1084 guests and no members online