Category: Inspired Mind Hits: 2045
We all have a person in our lives with whom we feel comfortable enough to share even the most intimate details about ourselves. We do so because we fully trust them and we trust their judgments. However, there are some things we must never share with even the most trusted people around us.
Human species craves companionship. We have the ability to forge bonds in the most unlikeliest of places and even during the most adverse circumstances. Naturally it leads to the strongest of friendships between individuals. And family bonds have a special strength too.
It’s with these people that we share our innermost feelings and secrets. While it’s completely natural and healthy to do so, one must not divulge everything to others, no matter how close they are to us.
It’s not as much a need for secrecy as it is about keeping the personal life personal. It isn’t necessary for you to share every minor detail about yourself with anyone, for it serves no real purpose.
Following are the 6 things you probably only need to keep to yourself:
1. GOALS OF LIFE
It is always a better idea to keep your goals to your own self. A major reason for it is because you might need to change it according to circumstances in the future. This is a natural thing to occur and changes are a certainty of life, and our goals will always morph accordingly whether we like it or not.
Sharing your goals with other people will simply lead to them holding unachievable expectations of you. This causes nothing but unwanted confusion and stress.
2. PERSONAL LIFE
Involving other people in your personal life is a very immature move to make. You must not drag people in your problems when it’s not their business in any manner. They might not appreciate the drama too.
When people get involved in other’s lives they become susceptible to the other’s stress and emotional ups and downs. It also might lead to unhealthy attachment to another’s personal life.
3. FAMILY PROBLEMS
Families play a big part in the kind of a person we grow up to become. Naturally the skirmishes inside affect us negatively too. But it’s to be understood that every family has its own set of problems to deal with. Also, when you stick together as a unit, the solution always presents itself.
So there is no need to involve outsiders into your family’s issues as they might take advantage of it or judge you wrongly based on it.
4. GOOD DEEDS
The world needs all the acts of kindness it can get. So it only makes sense for us to do our best in this regard. Doing good to others hardly takes much effort, and even if it does, the end result is always worth it.
But try not to share your good deeds with others as it might not go down too well. People might think you are bragging and thus resort to doing something bigger and better than you in order to outdo your actions.
5. MATERIAL BELONGINGS
Talking about your material belongings also might trigger the same response as the one mentioned above. You might be sharing these details with absolutely no malice in your heart, but to someone else it might not seem like that. It could come across as bragging about your belongings.
This might result in others to brag more in order to one up you. It is a very unhealthy relationship to form or be in.
Details about your finances should especially be kept to yourself. Money runs the world and causes major changes in many relationships. So its better to always keep those details personal.
While some might try and get closer to you in order to take advantage of your finances, others might form unreasonable expectations from you. If you have any excess, always prefer to save it rather than talking about it.
Sharing your life and its moments with others is a very necessary and beautiful thing. But it isn’t necessary to share every minute detail with others, no matter how close they might be to you. Some things you must keep personal in order to lead a healthy lifestyle.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (23)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)