Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros Hits: 1497
We all have desires, wishes, hopes and dreams. Many of us work so hard, hustle, and try to do everything it takes to get what we want and still feel empty handed. We think success and getting what you want has to do with luck. What if I told you that you have control of what you get in life? The good news is you do have that power. The bad news is you have to work for it. What I mean by work for it is you have to change your thoughts, which for many of us is a lot of work. Your thoughts truly matter; your thoughts become things. Your thoughts become your reality.
I have been spending a lot of time listening and reading books on the Law of Attraction. This has lead me to really start to observe my thoughts, acknowledge my current situation, and think about what thoughts I might have had to create the situations I am experiencing right now. Usually, I can pinpoint a thought or belief system that has manifested into a life situation that is in the present moment, which I might not really desire. This has been a huge revelation for me, as it has given me a big sense of control in what I am creating for my life.
The simple act of redirecting my thoughts and reframing my beliefs has dramatically changed my life. I have found so much freedom and happiness in simply being aware of how I want to feel, and choosing thoughts based on those desires. It’s time to be the magical co-creator of the life of your dreams. You can have what you desire, you just have to start with the thoughts in the mind.
Are you ready to change your thoughts and change your life? Here is a simple step-by-step guide to get you on the right path.
1. Get clear. How do you want to feel, and what do you wish to attract? Clarity is the foundation on which you build the life of your dreams.
2. Observe your thoughts. Are your thoughts in alignement with your desires? Begin to notice how your mind works. Make adjustments accordingly.
3. Be the energy you wish to attract. Live in the energy of what you desire. Act as if you already have all that you so deeply wish for.
4. Let go of the attachment to the outcome, and enjoy the ride. The present moment is where the magic truly happens. Release the attachment to specific outcomes, and see what unfolds when you are living freely in the now.
What are you wishing to attract in your life? Feel free to out your desires here in the comments, sending it out to the Universe! We will create manifesting magic together here!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (23)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)