Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 783
Life is such an incredible journey of epic unfolding potential. Each of us, endowed with a creative capacity through our thoughts and feelings, have the ability to imagine and manifest whatever we decide to focus upon. More than just a corporeal being walking through each day, we have the gift of consciousness allowing us to dream new ideas and evolve fresh perspectives. These attributes alone make us unique amongst our earthly living counterparts. We also have the magnificent realization of the universal love that permeates our awareness and unites us with every living particle in the cosmos.
With such remarkable creative qualities and nearly infinite possibilities always before us, why do so many seem to continue to live in limitation, fear, worry and doubt? As beings on this planet, our adventure is both individual and collective. From our earliest expressions eons ago and born of practical necessity, we learned to interact with one another finding methods to share our experiences and evolve our various means of communicating. In many ways, this was the beginning of our personal story and the notion of storytelling with each other. When basic survival was our main concern, this method of communication assisted us greatly as we passed our learning of what works to each generation.
Often not remembering or knowing our grandness and creative aptitude, we likewise began sharing our worries, concerns, fears, trials and tribulations. Slowly and steadily, the component of universal love succumbed to a stronger and more compelling sense of fear, based on how each perceived and then told their story to others. Growing into larger social and cultural groups, our individual narratives and stories became part of our collective lore and belief systems. Enduring and evolving, these thoughts and feelings became more about what was happening to us externally and less about our intrinsic ability to create. We forgot we are the authors and creators of our personal story.
Our imagination shifted from the original pure potential and innovative creation, to one of anticipation and reaction to past expressions that we incorrectly assume may happen again. We became reactive rather than proactive in our creation process. Storytelling turned our focus to the past and what was, rather than onward to what can be. Our stories were no longer our own, as we took on others limiting forms of creating as part of our perspective.
For many reasons, this outmoded manner of expressing ourselves no longer works. Our collective story is rapidly merging into one global story filled with too many limiting and ineffective approaches of creation that do not benefit all. Thankfully, we are recalling our inner wisdom as a result, since our collective story requires us to advance with compassion and love if we are to survive as a humanity upon this precious earth.
We are creator beings filled with desires that originate in our heart. These are fearless intentions that acknowledge our connection to every facet of life. They represent who we are at the core of our being and who we are becoming. We are once again embodying a mindfulness that realizes every experience is something to personally treasure and that each shows us the path forward with our creative abilities. Infused with the consciousness of love, there is no limit to what we can create together.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (16)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)