Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros
Hi my friends,
I believe deeply in the importance of truth. There’s so much going on in our lives, in our minds, and on our screens, that offer up varying degrees of truth, and to be honest, for me, it’s become increasingly more challenging to discern, to uncover, and to know what is true.
I believe with my whole heart that the truth matters, the truth is the foundation from which we live an aligned and powerful life. My favorite quote from my mom is, “Truth is the basis of all healing.” There is so much power, meaning, and purpose in the truth. But, we must take the time, and make the space, to get to the deep root of truth.
How can we do that? Through the practice and the art of discernment.
Like most things in life, we get better at something when we practice, when we cultivate experience, and when we learn from mistakes. I believe this can be applied in our pursuit of strengthening our discernment muscle.
So, here are my tips for doing this:
- Remember your intention and desire to live and be in alignment with truth
- Give yourself the space and time to ask important questions
- Know when it’s time to dig deeper, look closer, and pause
- Tune into your gut instincts and intuition, so that you can recognize red flags
- Don’t be afraid to have hard conversations surrounding the truth
- Honor your truth by speaking it, by living it, in a kind, open-hearted way
I hope this little guide is helpful for you to start building up YOUR discernment muscle!
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1273 guests and no members online