Category: Inspired Mind
“The day I walked down the aisle at St. Paul’s Cathedral, I felt that my personality was taken away from me, and I was taken over by the royal machine.” ~ Princess Diana
From time to time, great people like Princess Diana grace us with their presence and remind us of the things that are truly valuable and essential in life; things that have absolutely nothing to do with prestige, fame, wealth and all the other things the world deems as valuable, and oh, so important, but more with embracing our humanity and opening our hearts and arms to the world around us.
What I will share with you today is a list of powerful and life-changing lessons from Princess Diana, lessons that will most definitely inspire and empower you to treasure the simple things in life and open yourself to love a little more.
28 Life-Changing Lessons to Learn from Princess Diana
1. There’s no better way to dismantle a personality than to isolate it.
“There’s no better way to dismantle a personality than to isolate it.” ~ Princess Diana
2. Only do what your heart tells you to do.
“Only do what your heart tells you.” ~ Diana
3. Be not afraid to be true to your path.
“I knew that something profound was coming my way and I was just treading water, waiting for it. I didn’t know what it was. I didn’t know where it was. I didn’t know if it was coming next year or next month. But I knew I was different from my friends in where I was going.” ~ Princess Diana
4. The biggest disease the world suffers from is the disease of people feeling unloved.
“I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved.”
5. Open your heart and just love.
“I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.” ~ Diana
“I felt compelled to perform. Well, when I say perform, I was compelled to go out and do my engagements and not let people down and support them and love them.” ~ Dian
6. “I don’t go by the rule book.” ~ Princess Diana
“I am a free spirit. Some don’t like that but that’s who I am.” Princess Diana
7. Happiness forgives.
“When you are happy, you can forgive a great deal.”
8. “I touch people. I think everyone needs that. Placing a hand on a friend’s face means making contact.” ~ Princess Diana
9. Hugs can do great amounts of good.
“Hugs can do great amounts of good—especially for children.”
10. Happiness comes from service.
“Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life – a kind of destiny.” ~ Princess Diana
“I want to walk into a room, be it a hospital for the dying or a hospital for the sick children and feel that I am needed.”
11. Helping people in need is an essential part of life.
“Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny.”
12. If you find someone you love in life, you must hang onto it.
“If you find someone you love in life, you must hang onto it, and look after it, and if you were lucky enough to find someone who loved you, then you must protect it.” ~ Princess Diana
13. “I lead from the heart, not the head.” ~ Princess Diana
14. A fulfilling job is a better answer.
“People think that at the end of the day a man is the only answer. Actually, a fulfilling job is better for me.”
15. In a healthy marriage, there are only two.
“There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.” ~ Princess Diana
16. “Everyone needs to be valued.
“Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.” ~ Princess Diana
17. “Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.” ~ Princess Diana
“Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are.”
18. Every one of us needs to show how much we care.
“Every one of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.”
19. “Family is the most important thing in the world.” ~ Princess Diana
“I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.”
18. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward.
“Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.”
19. “I want my boys to have an understanding of people’s emotions, their insecurities, people’s distress, and their hopes and dreams.” ~ Princess Diana
20. Being a princess isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.
“I am not a political figure, I am a humanitarian figure, always was, always will be.” ~ Diana
“It’s vital that the monarchy keeps in touch with the people. It’s what I try and do.” ~ Diana
“Being a princess isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.” ~ Princess Diana
“I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts, but I don’t see myself being queen of this country.”
21. Safety is more valuable than any expensive gifts.
“I don’t want expensive gifts; I don’t want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure.”
22. “Don’t call me an icon. I’m just a mother trying to help.”~ Princess Diana
23. How about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?
“They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?”
24. Meet the people and love them.
“I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them.” ~ Princess Diana
25. If men had to have babies, they would only ever have one each.
“If men had to have babies, they would only ever have one each.”
26. “It took a long time to understand why people were so interested in me.” ~ Princess Diana
27. If you play with fire you will get very burned.
“I should never have played with fire and I did. And I got very burned.”
28. “Call me Diana, not Princess Diana.” ~ Diana
Luminita d. Saviuc
Luminita, the founder of purposefairy, is an enthusiastic student of the arts, psychology, and spirituality. Her acclaimed blog post, 15 things you should give up to be happy , was shared by over 1.3 million people on facebook. Later on, it became the heart of her book, 15 things you should give up to be happy, book that will be published by penguin random house in march 2016. For more details check out the about page.
© 2023 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses with sniffer technology. Using a Proxy/VPN will not hide your IP address.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 891 guests and no members online