Category: Inspired Mind Written by Sonia Barrett Views: 1481
Our lives are run by ideas that we hold allegiance to, ideas that institute restrictions in the human experience. We are run by dos, don’ts and suggestions of impossibilities. What is seldom realized is that we live a life of suggestions. Suggestions that have however been established as law in the human experience.
Our belief about time is one such limiting suggestion that confines us to a finite life, one that expires. We then operate under the premise of time being the ultimate master and subscribe to the notion of being powerless. We are committed to the notion that something or someone else is pulling the strings while all along it is our perception that orchestrates the phantom experience. These beliefs are reinforced all around us.
Launching new neural pathways of new thoughts and new possibilities can change the very biology; it can change the body itself. Each and every time we learn something new our brain forms new connections and neurons causing existing neural pathways to become stronger or weaker. These kinds of changes are called “plasticity” in the brain.
This is all based on its signaling process. The dendrites in your neurons get signals from other dendrites, and the signals travel along the axon, then connecting them to other neurons and dendrites. These signals travel quite fast and often in only fractions of a second. What’s interesting is that many of the signals are sent without the brain being aware of this action.
Throughout the course of one’s life, the brain continues to change. The more that you learn throughout your life, the more plastic your brain will be and the more that it will change. However when we are stuck “in/on” ideas that have become law in our minds and in our DNA then life will follow the expected course of expiration with little or no impactful change in the brains reality blueprint. We live a mathematical life of patterns, codes, and programs that are ultimately measured in frequencies. When the consciousness changes the very field around us change. We enter new fields of thought and resonance that are not bound by these impermanent laws of physics.
There comes a moment when we must decide where both feet will be placed otherwise we straddle the fence of life and death. This becomes an agreement in taking the safe and “certain” way out beyond this human experience. We are plugged into a version or perspective of reality that seems to cast a veil over our ability to see a “timeless” life. A timeless life in a not yet understood (body) biological technology that has the ability to morph into unimaginable realms of possibilities. Who we are is waiting to be discovered. Such discoveries require that we step beyond the safety of our limitations and beyond the magnifying of collective beliefs that have become our truth.
The reflection of your image in the mirror simply reflects back to you the expected shadow of “time” which is only momentary until you seal the deal with it! Wake up to your timelessness, not in the so termed afterlife (an extension of this life) but in the flow of the continuum of this moment. Open your mind to the possibilities!
©2019 Sonia Barrett Source
Sonia Barrett is known for her cutting edge insights with much of it supported by quantum physics. Theoretical Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami refers to her as a true mystic. Her work bridges the gap between science and spirituality in a simplified format. She addresses the programming, beliefs and concepts by which we have lived our lives both individually and collectively.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (25)
- July (2)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)