Category: Twin Flames and Soulmates Views: 3369
‘Twin Flame’ is something that I have shared about in the past and then stepped away from or ‘moved on’ from as ‘thing’s’ have just gone ‘crazy’ with different interpretations and people getting lost and confused and literally ‘caught up’ in the labeling of this and other relationships.
I needed to take a ‘step back’ to allow souls to find and resonate to what this was for themselves, just as I needed to.
I am re-sharing a post from 2015 I wrote on this. I would like to add, from personal experience that the recent BB posts on False twin souls is from personal experience that by all signs and messages, feelings, was let know was a twin soul connection, which is different from a Divine Twin flame, as I have met my Divine Twin flame, as shared in this post.
There is so much more to what I shared I am going through in this ‘false twin’ energy experience and I will share more soon IF I am guided.
Where as in this information below it states that we can only have one twin flame. They are referring to Divine Twin Flame when they do so. So as you see there is so much information ‘around’ and I can only go from personal experience of the Divine. As I am no ‘expert’, no none is….yet I do know what resonates for myself of the Divine. As each person needs to do the same for themselves…it is a process and journey ;-).
I know this, we can have more than one soul mate, we can have more than one twin soul connection, they are varied and different…yet again, there is only ONE DIVINE TWIN FLAME and when someone finds that, they WILL KNOW…as it is like nothing else and there are NO doubts when it is so very deep of the Divine.
If you wish some personal guidance on this for yourself of the Divine, please read the pinned post on Divine Healings on offer.
So read and take in what resonates for yourself, enjoy! Remembering this was written when I had met my Divine Twin Flame nearly 2 yrs ago.
Blue Beyond – DIVINE TWIN FLAMES from my personal experience – 21st November 2015
“Although in the past it has been rare for twinflames to be incarnate on earth at the same time, this will become more common as the consciousness of humanity Ascends as a whole” – twinflamesoulmates.com
We are all on new pages of our own books so-to-speak…this is allowing souls to really ‘face themselves’ now…as I know I am literally ‘facing myself’ in meeting my Divine Twin Flame.
As we are HERE and NOW and ready for this to occur more and more!!
So this is very exciting as I am in a totally new and different space since re-connecting with my Divine Twin Flame in the last few weeks.
There has needed to be massive adjustments family wise for this as this was so not expected as I certainly did not expect this in my life time…yet it is part of my souls journey as this is my last lifetime here and felt and knew this back in the 90’s…so really it makes sense ;-).
All of my energy has been in integrating and working through so much in this re-connection of my soul, the ‘other half’ of my soul while being a complete soul at the same time (more on this below).
Relationships have played a very big part of my life as I have had more than one marriage and engagement…and have had many soul mates and twin flame energy connections, as these are not the same as a Divine Twin Flame re-connection.
Years ago my birth chart was done and a lot of my ‘planets’ were in one sector which is the relationship area…and I always wondered why ;-)…well it took until 50 to now understand.
There is so much written and shared about soul mates/twin flames and relationships and so I am sharing from twinflamesoulmates.com and then adding to it as to my personal experience as to what I resonate to.
And the rest is up to each soul to resonate with in their souls with this information, as to their souls truth.
I personally would not be in a ‘hurry’ to find the ‘one’ for yourself…as when one surrenders this…and focuses on themselves and comes to a place of unconditional love and connection to the Divine…then all falls into place.
As really, we are seeking to claim parts of ourselves back through others…and any deep longing or ache, is an ache for one to be in touch with their own divinity.
As when one reaches this, there is no longing…only completeness and full acceptance and love of the Divine within and unconditional love for ALL souls.
Yet in saying this we have many soul mates and connections as it is part of our souls growth to do so…it is when the ‘ego’ comes into play that lines are ‘crossed’…and then what is a ‘love of a soul’ can be misconstrued as love for another in another way.
I know this only too well as I needed to learn this as well…as when a male and female connect on a spiritual level, those feelings can be ‘mistaken’ for something else that they are not…that is when the lust and the sexual side comes into play – the ‘ego’.
As there is no room for ego or lust or sexual desire in a Divine Twin Flame re-connection..as it is much bigger than that
The term ‘soul mate’ and ‘twin soul’ are often used synonymously and there is much confusion between the two.
Here is some more information from the twinflamesoulmates.com site and these resonate as my souls truth and after some information I have written YES and shared what is is for me:
- A soul mate and a twin soul (twin flame) are two different concepts.
- Throughout a lifetime one has many soulmates, but throughout eternity, one has only one ‘twinflame’.
- Divine Twin Flame love at its very core is not merely human love, it is Divine Love that is using two human portals to channel that love and higher light onto a planet that seems to have lost its way and is stumbling unconscious in the darkness.
- Two humans totally united in love and service to ALL through the Will of the Creator/God/Source
- The idea of the Twin Flame Soul Mate is often romantically idealized, but the dynamic of this sacred and spiritual union is based on unconditional love and oneness.
- The Twin Flame dynamic transcends all definitions of male and female relationships on the planet.
- Most concepts of Love on earth have become diluted over time. Many people have a material or conditional understanding of what Love is. Traditionally, it has focused our attention and emotions on another person.
- These days, many relationships between people who claim to be ‘in love’ are focused more on the physical, emotional, mental or sexual aspect.
- It can sometimes be an egotistical or selfish love and often demands continual compromise to make the partnership work.
- If it is either an conditional love based relationship, one where ego is running the show, or once the romance or the passion dims, conflict or indifference begins and the relationship may eventually come to an end.
- The Twinflame relationship can not be romanticized or idealized. This relationship is not about dependency or lustful desire.
- It is an authentic and divine love that is unconditional and beyond ego.
- This relationship transcends the limited perspective of the third dimensional consciousness. It is love that is on fire within the sacred heart of unity consciousness.
- Twinflame relationships can be more challenging than soulmate relationships because of the intense energies involved in preparation for the spiritual work they will do on earth.
- Twin Flames originated from the same soul or essence that was created by Father/Mother God, The Source of All, the great field of unconditional Love and Being which contains both the Masculine and Feminine aspects of Creation.
- This One Essence or Soul divided itself into Two equal and opposite halves in order to experience relationship and form.
- In the beginning the Twin Flames were completely united and existed as a trinity — an expression of the Divine Source of all that is.
- The Twin Flame had unity consciousness and vibrated at a very high energetic frequency.
- Throughout the universal experience, and as the third dimensional world of form unfolded the Twin Flame became separated into the current system of duality consciousness and became two distinct forms, one carrying the masculine or yang attributes of the Creator, and the other carrying the feminine or yin aspect of the creator.
- Both aspects are the exact equal and opposite frequency intonation.
- On an energetic level they are opposites yet they are complimentary in nature and their essence and substance is part of the same unified whole that is the One/God/Source.
Twin flames, also called twin souls and twin rays, is ‘one soul’ that was split into two souls.
- We each have only one twin. In the beginning, the One soul was split into two and each went their separate ways. Each twin may continue to re-incarnate into the physical realm over and over to gather human experience and to balance karma with soulmates before being re-united with the other half of their over-soul in a lifetime.
- Eventually, the twinflames will merge back into the One soul that they were before the split into the two twin souls.
- The early stages of this reunion usually happens in both of their last lifetimes on the planet so they can complete the Ascension process together.
- Each twin is a complete soul, not half a soul. It is their task to become more whole together, balancing their female and male sides (masculine and feminine energies), and ideally become enlightened, before reuniting with their twin.
- This reunion is of two complete and whole beings. All other relationships through all our lives could be said to be “practice” for the twin, the ultimate relationship. The Divine Twin Flame connection is the ultimate Alchemical Marriage.
- Most people mistake a soulmate for a twin flame, or vice versa.
- The feeling of deep or natural affinity, similarity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, or compatibility are often signs of a soulmate connection…but these dynamics can also be intense in a twin flame connection.
- The twinflame connection should not be romantically idealized. – I had to work through this as it was so intense emotionally at first that it was so overwhelming and near crippling.
- At its spiritual heart it is a Divine and Unconditional love that that is extended from Source and exists beyond the physical. The more ego that is involve the less harmonious it will be. – YES so very true as we both don’t have negative ego and if something does come up, it is shared as we are in a space of unconditional love and healed.
- When our twin soul is incarnated on earth at the same time as we are, usually they are not an ideal mate for a long term romantic relationship unless much of the spiritual inner work has been completed by both of twins prior to meeting, and continuously while together.
- The twinflame relationship can be heaven on earth or complete chaos – YES as we each need to do what we are needing to in our lives with the other soul mates that we have connections to and with as part of our souls contracts.
- When both twins are not incarnated together, one twin is usually in physical experience while the other is in non-physical, often acting as a guide or caretaker to their embodied twin on earth. No matter what the distance between two twin souls may be, they are always connected, always a part of one another – YES as I felt that this was me and was resigned in a good way and accepted this for a couple of years now…and look what happened!! So humanity is now ready for Divine Twin Flames to meet again! As am a Trailblazer and if this is now here in all I am and do…then this is here for humanity as well ;-).
- To live harmoniously with your twin flame you have to be very comfortable with your self for a romantic relationship to work.
- There can be several challenges in Twin Flame Relationships for many reasons. Problems in Twin flame connections can be anything from age difference, being in different locations, one twin is already committed in a soulmate relationship, and often one or both twins will have serious issues and may be afraid to open up the energy of the twinflame connection because the bond is too intense on many levels if one has not completed much inner spiritual work prior to the meeting – YES, very true in my case as we are on other sides of the world…as yes it is extremely intense and overwhelming in blending these energies back in as it TAKES TIME…if it happened too quickly, it would be like two supernovas exploding is what I got.
- Twinflames often encounter each other for the first time (whether in person or online) in an unusual way. The twin flame comes into our life in an unexpected way out of the blue and usually there are synchonicities and strange occurrences or major shifts in energy the same week of the initial meeting – YES mine was out of the ‘blue’ and was soul that I felt resonations with back in May…and then in October it just flowed from there. I have been told over and over by spirit, cards, pendulum, reading and two souls very close to me…each way I turned I was let know it was my Divine Twin Flame…it cannot be denied as the energy is bigger than me…it is DIVINE LOVE/SOURCE energy and the pull is that intense and strong.
- Most twinflame couples are physically at a distance or live in different countries. Often there is something that prevents the twinflames from being physically together in the beginning. This is usually because there is much energetic work to be done on the mental and emotional levels before the physical meeting can occur – YES If the physical meeting were to occur too soon the energy can often be too intense.
- The relationship is immediate, as though no time had been lost since you were last together. You feel comfortable with them and you feel you can truly be yourself with them. Sometimes conversation seem to last forever and there is not much that twinflames are not willing to talk about – YES and in a short space of time this connection is established, as in, it is instant once the recognition in the souls is felt.
- It’s as if you could share your entire life with this person and there is a level of openness and understanding between you that brings a comfortable yet intriguing sense of familiarity – YES again very quickly in what usually takes a long time with other souls in getting to know each other.
- Shadows of lovers holding hands You feel an overwhelming sense of love and attraction. This love is genuine and heartfelt and you feel magnetically drawn to their energy. This is not to be confused with lust or an obsessive love YES…there is no lust or obsessiveness in this at all a great freedom in this.
- Twinflame love is unconditional and transcends the ego. If you have found your twinflame it does not mean that the relationship will necessarily be free from issues or personal conflict. There may still be lessons and healing that must take place between the twin souls. Twinflames are still human beings on the physical level – YES yet this is easily worked through by honesty as the soul can only be totally honest with their Divine Twin Flame, which is very interesting I can tell you.
- You feel a sense of completion that goes beyond words. This feeling is about wholeness on a soul level that is beyond the physical YES..as am complete within myself, yet this is on another whole other level..it is a different kind of completion feeling
- There are two kinds of Love. Human love and Divine Love. The difference between the two is that human or personal love is often conditional, or limited in nature; while divine love or spiritual love is infinite in nature, and unconditional – YES and is a truly magical feeling that I am still feeling into as it takes time to integrate this energy within the human being.
- Often in personal or human love there are aspects of possessiveness, demand or expectation that is all based on condition, limitation, or material and selfish desire.
- Human love often seeks love outside of themselves because they feel they are lacking that love within themselves; it seeks a love that will fill a void within ones empty heart.
- Divine Love can not be realized this way. Conditions are temporary and change. If love is based on human conditions then it is subject to change and is often temporary, as it goes in many romantic relationships when one partner realizes that the other can not fulfill there every want and need. Love does not need anything outside of itself to sustain itself.
- The Love that comes from Source is within yourself and you have access to this Source Love at any moment because it transcends time and space – YES so very true and this is needed to be reached within oneself for a true Divine Twin Flame re-connection.
- When unconditional love is the foundation of a relationship then it seeks to grow and remain in balance and harmony. Unconditional love can be likened to the root of the tree. In relationships where Divine or spiritual love is present the two seek to become one by growing into the tree together. This can only happen truly if there is a solid root of unconditional love from which it can grow.
- Throughout our lives we will have many Soulmates. A soulmate relationship can take many different forms such as that of a good friend, a family member, a romantic partner, or even a co-worker. Brief encounters with strangers who inspire us or help us in some way can also be soulmates who we are meant to cross paths with
- When conditional love is present there is often a lesson of love to be learned. This experience often brings pain and unresolved issues or karma is brought to the surface to be balanced and healed through Love. Our soulmates give us a beautiful opportunity for this. The more we resist that Love by seeing through only the perspective of ego then the relationship will usually come to an end and another opportunity may present itself to get our attention.
- If we have truly awakened to Divine and Unconditional love then we consciously understand the deeper meaning, and we realise that that everything and everyone in our external reality is merely an energetic reflection of our inner world and reality. We attract that which we are, what we think about and what we feel. We often see in another the very aspects of our own soul that require our attention, whether negative or positive. All is energy and negative and positive are just two degrees of the same whole.
- Divine and unconditional love seek to understand, to accept, and to forgive. It seeks unity, which is its source. There is no need to possess or control and although challenges are common in all soulmate connections and relationships, each challenge gives us that precious opportunity to grow into ourselves and guides the way for the soul through this journey of life.
- Divine Love is the force that connects us all and is the essence of the Divine within and without. Love is a powerful force and through love anything is possible.
- Through Divine love you are connected to everything and everyone on that level and you are connected to Source.
- When Divine loves leads the way you see from a new perspective–from the perspective of the soul as opposed the limited mind-set of the human ego or personality. Through the unity perception of Divine Love you see the injustice, pain and suffering of the world from a different vantage point.
Much Unconditional Love, Truth and Honesty
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Articles: Twin Flames
Who is Online Now
We have 809 guests and no members online