Written by Donna Page
November 1st: All Saints Day, in Celtic celebration called Samhain marks the half-way point between the Autumn solstice and winter equinox.
The moon is out of bounds in Gemini suggesting a very restless and active mind. The temptation of Halloween candy will fuel an over thinking mind generating a somewhat scattered attempt to organize all that needs to happen in the upcoming month.
Saturn turns Direct.
Saturn shifts direct at 0 degrees of Pisces after its 5-month retrograde period on Saturn’s day (appropriately) the 4th. If a difficult choice has been circling your orbit then the first weekend of November you will feel more confident in the path ahead.
Venus in Libra
Venus moves into the sign she rules of Libra on the 8th. This is a time when she will support us in enhancing social connections that are easy to get along with and have the same interest that we do. She will nudge you to mark your calendar with dates for easy going outings, pleasant gatherings at your favorite bistro, checking out an art opening, and other events that are stress free and fun.
Scorpio New Moon
The November new moon is on the 13th is at 21 degrees of Scorpio. Scorpio new moons are always meant to be a time of intense introversion to reexamine what we find purposeful and meaningful in life. This year there is an even stronger compulsion to act on transforming our world. The new moon is together with take action Mars and opposite unpredictable and sudden changes Uranus. If you have been tolerating situations in your life, whether professional or personal, that are untenable an event can trigger a major change in your life.
One way to harness the power of this New Moon is to consider what in your life lights you up/ What do you feel passionate about? When do you feel 100% alive? Excited about what is next? What can you do to rejuvenate your body, right down to your cellular level. What can you eliminate in your life to clear a path for new beginnings? This is a time when clearing out the old, discarding, donating is useful. What agreements do you have with others, either spoken or assumed, that you no longer want to be obligated towards? What needs to happen to have more intimacy in your life?
The Sun enters into Sagittarius on Wednesday the 22nd , the day before the USA Thanksgiving holiday traditionally the biggest travel time of the year. Patience will be needed as the Sun this year will exactly square troublesome Saturn which is notorious for delays and sticking by the rules. Make sure your travel documents are all in order and you obey the speed limit on your way to friends and family as the Saturn element can bring tickets. The way to avoid Saturn frustrations is to plan well, prepare for contingencies, and be ok with travel a delay or two. Mercury, who is the messenger and loves to travel in the travel outspoken sign of Sagittarius is now out of bounds. When a planet is out of bounds it behaves erratically. It doesn’t always follow a predictable path and its nature can be amplified. For family and friends gatherings this is comically symbolic of the boisterous know it all of the circle espousing his or her wisdom that may or may not have any connection to truth. Don’t take anything personal and all will be well.
Gemini Full Moon
The November full moon is on Monday the 27th at 4:14am EST. You will feel the effects of the full moon throughout the weekend until its culmination on early Monday morning. Just as we had Mars prominent in the Scorpio new moon, mars is again loud and active in the Gemini full moon. With both the moon and Mercury being out of bounds and full of willful wildness the truth as we see it will be told. Saturn is square, a tension energy, with the full moon acting as an anchor to hold us back from totally burning all bridges. Yet the desire for blazing your own trail come what may can overrule nagging doubts or misgivings of how it can be done.
The overall message of the Gemini Full moon is to follow your vision even if it will require you to figure it out as you go along.
The Gemini full moon will bring information to you for you to enlightened areas of your life that fall within a particular house.
- First House: Physical appearance, traits and characteristics. First impressions. General outlook into the world. Ego. Beginnings and initiatives.
- Second House: Material and immaterial things of certain value. Money. Belongings, property, acquisitions. Cultivation and growth. Substance. Self-Worth.
- Third House: Education that helps with daily needs. Education through high school. Communication, travel and transportations.
- Fourth House: Ancestry, heritage, roots. Early foundation and environment. Mother or mothers as figure. The caretaker of the household. Cyclic end of matters.
- Fifth House: Recreational and leisure activities. Things which makes for enjoyment and entertainment. Games and gambling. Children. Love and romance. Creative self-expression.
- Sixth House: Routine tasks and duties. Skills or training acquired. Jobs and Employments. Health and overall well-being. Service performed for others. Caretaking. Pets and small domestic animals.
- Seventh House: Close, confidante-like relationships. Marriage and business partners. Agreements and treaties. Matters dealing with diplomatic relations of all kinds, including open (known) enemies. Attraction to qualities we admire from the other partner.
- Eight House: Cycles of Deaths And Rebirth. Sexual relationships and deeply committed relationships of all kinds. Joint funds, finances. Other person’s resource. Taxes, Insurance. Occult, psychic and taboo matters. Regeneration. Self-transformation.
- Ninth House: Foreign travel and foreign countries. Culture. Long distance travels and journeys. Religion. Law and ethics. University education. Knowledge. Experience through expansion.
- Tenth House: Ambitions. Motivations. Career. Status in society. One’s public appearance/impression at large.
- Eleventh House: Friends and acquaintances of like-minded attitudes. Groups, clubs and societies. Higher associations. Benefits and fortunes from career.
- Twelfth House: Places of seclusion such as hospitals, prisons and institutions, including self-imposed imprisonments. Things which are not apparent to self, yet clearly seen by others. Privacy, retreat, reflection, and self-sacrifice. Unconscious/subconscious. Unknown enemies.
Have a great month.
Donna Page: My specialty is in in depth chart analysis of what your higher self, soul, true you, (however you want to call that part of you that is beyond the day to day person) has in mind for your life purpose and direction. I also specialize in astrology to understand relationships, whether romantic love partners, marriage, friendships, or family. Astrology is a guide to help know your relationships better and useful when you are dating to know whether or not that person is a keeper, a relationship that has come into your life briefly, or whether or not the rough times a relationship experiences is a passing phase or is happening for another reason. Astrology at its best is used as a tool for personal growth and self-realization. I help you see how you can use the information from your chart as a visionary tool to manifest what is important to you.
Love & Light,
1799 BriarCliff Rd Box 15631
Atlanta GA 30333
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1855 guests and no members online