Category: Health Yourself Written by Donna Mitchell-Moniak Views: 1896
A man from Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong Province, China) sent a friend the following notes on Coronavirus guidance:
- If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
- Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
- This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 C (79/81 F) degrees. It hates the sun.
- If someone with it sneezes, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
- If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can.
- On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours; normal laundry detergent will kill it.
- Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
- Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but, a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
- You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
- Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
- It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days.
- The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
- With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
- The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SPREAD THE WORD – PLEASE SHARE.
Corroboration from Montreal
- WE STOP THE VIRUS With INTELLIGENCE NOT PANIC.
COUGH IS DRY.
- NO NASAL DRAINAGE. First sign.
- VIRUS DOES NOT RESIST HEAT over 26-27 degrees centigrade.
- Drink hot liquids all day. Teas, bouillon, soups or simply hot water. (I add ginger slices or lemon).
- Hot liquids neutralize the virus. Do not drink iced beverages.
- Expose yourself as much as possible to sunlight according to your climate.
- The virus is large.
- Unless you are a caregiver you do not need a specialized mask.
- If an infected person is near you and coughs, the area is 3 meters zone. Maintain a security distance.
- Disinfect surfaces, doorknobs, phones…. computers… countertops carefully frequently.
- Virus stays on clothing 6-12 hours. Expose clothing to sun or wash daily.
- DRY THROAT 3-4 Days.
- Virus travels using humidity of nasal passages, 5 -6 days to lungs. (Clean CPAP).
- PULMONARY DISTRESS PRESENTS HIGH FEVER. DIFFICULTY BREATHING FEELS LIKE DROWNING).
- The Virus LIVES ON YOUR HANDS FOR 10 MINUTES (HOW MANY SURFACES DO YOU TOUCH… ESPECIALLY EYE RUBBING-Nose… throat)
- Wash hands frequently. Warm/hot soapy water is sufficient.
- Gargle (I use hydrogen peroxide, clove oil drops in warm water) often. Kill the virus before it migrates to the lungs.
- Remember to frequently disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as telephones, touch pads/screens. Hot soapy water is sufficient.
Remember that fear suppresses the immune system. Let me complete with an elegant and inspiring understanding from an unknown person.
My name is Donna Mitchell-Moniak. Much of my work related to living consciously and the unveiling of pure Being is given through Spirit Fire, online and on-location. Online meditations are FREE and accessible podcast. Videos are on YouTube. Spirit Fire Retreat Center hosts some of our residential programs and client group retreats. It is in the beauty and serenity of Leyden, MA. Visit www.blazinglight.net for additional meditations and blog posts. source
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
All post and information provided within this blog is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this website. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and wellbeing or on any opinions expressed within this website.
Who is Online Now
We have 1793 guests and no members online