Category: Journeys Hits: 1630
I recently came across an article discussing some of the more difficult spiritual notions that people grapple with: focusing on the positive, letting go of resistance, and accepting what is.
The author found herself struggling with moral relativism and a feeling as if nothing mattered, and that there was no difference between reality and perception.
One of the main comments regarding the article was a notion that many in the spiritual community talk about, wherein “everything is okay.”
In the context of the article, it was like saying, “I’m starving, and I don’t know what to do, and you’re telling me everything is okay? My body aches. My heart hurts. And yet, everything is okay?“
Today, I wanted to invite you on a journey to explore what some of these “platitudes” really mean, and how we can actually empower ourselves through a more meaningful exploration of the energy behind these buzz phrases.
I want to start with the phrase that sparked the most resistance for a lot of people, and it’s one you may have battled with as well:
1. “Everything is Okay.”
Where we reside outside of time and space, this statement is true. Yet, that doesn’t always means you are experiencing things that feel “okay” here in reality.
It’s a truth meant to help you understand that no matter what you are going through and experiencing here on earth and in this life, there is a wider perspective/truth/knowledge/
Knowing that, and tapping into that can be very empowering.
It’s one of the reasons religions of all faiths create such a connection amongst people, and in many cases hold such a sense of freedom for (and even a power over) them. These people feel that they can’t change “reality,” but they know it will be better “over there.”
At an energetic level, knowingeverything is okay is actually important because it helps us unplug from all of the lower vibrational co-dependent “stuff” and helps us to see the world in a different light, wherein we begin to see our own sovereignty and the sovereignty of others.
It means that at the soul level – whatever your belief is – you’re okay. The world is okay.
When we talk about releasing resistance, we’re talking about releasing resistance mentally so that it frees you to choose something new.
It’s a multidimensional take on problem solving and perception change that the author viewed as “Don’t ever resist anything!”. But this isn’t what it means.
We’re talking about freeing you to see the space in which you can create change.
For example, I speak with people on a daily basis who are working with the energies of love and finances all the time – and I even did this myself with my own health. They often have such an aversion to reality and what isreally going on in their lives that they can’t create or choose a new direction for their themselves.
Through accepting what is, we allow ourselves space to see more of the potentials and choices.
From this space, people begin to see that their whole focus has been on “fighting against” rather than creating…
Which touches on the next approach that so many light workers gravitate towards:
2. “Don’t Focus on the Negative”
Physically, if I cut myself, I am going to tend to the wound, as opposed to ignoring the blood and saying a mantra until I am blue in the face!
The whole point – for me – of energy work is to be able to express and live from the heart, and to create the world I want to be in. In essence, to be the change I want to see in the world.
We are that change. We are that energy.
Of course, to change requires work.
I have to address that cut and allow it to heal and use all of the means at my disposal. From here, we get into subjective reality.
One person may be able to move right on after an injury. Another may feel deflated. What we’re ultimately looking at though, are ways to make life better.
We are looking for ways to further experience our expression in this world as the pure blending of physical and spiritual beingness.
For so many, the term “New Age” ironically represents an old energy of “wishing” and “magic,” and to me THIS concept is the biggest misconception among light workers and New Age practitioners.
This relates to money, love, and weight because the real change and magic comes from who we are and who we decide to be: what we actively create.
Someone asked me a wonderful question the other day about “wishing” energy relating to finance and business. While my response was meant as an answer solely to their question, it encompassed so many other subjects that I would love to share it with you today.
My answer went something like this: “People get caught in business because they don’t realize that life is an active expression, and sometimes to get more, you have to create more. And in creating more, you are literally expanding your own field through the physical space and time of right now.”
Right now you are alive.
Right now, you have the power within to create worlds – even if you don’t know you’re doing it, you’ve been doing it all along, and by allowing yourself a space of love and acceptance really looking at what is, you allow yourself a place wherein you can begin to pivot your thoughts.
You give yourself a space and place to see new potentials and possibilities.
By expressing all that you are in this multidimensional way, you are able to physically address whatever your situation may be, while allowing, accepting, and redirecting yourself into a new and ever-expanding place of self exploration empowerment, and joy.
Because you ARE the energy you’re directing.
And even that last word, “joy,” can be something so difficult for so many.
As we join together, let this be your intention: to expand and grow in, with, and as the light that you are.
To align fully with the creator of this and all universes in total peace and divine love, knowing and experiencing that connection, releasing resistance and stories of unworthiness, and embracing the love of your true inner light. And for some of you, maybe this will be the place you finally allow yourself to meet this light.
Direct yourself at every level to knowingly claim and affirm: I am committed to one happy, healthy, prosperous whole, and that makes me happy.
And it’s easy, simple, quiet, and complete, now and forever. And in this moment, the moment from which all moments are born, I allow myself to be reborn in the pure love of all that is, expressing myself in ever-expanding, authentic ways, anchored in and born of pure, divine love, in all ways.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2018 (4)
- 2017 (41)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- 2016 (30)
- December (6)
- • This Woman Died of Stage 4 Cancer and Came Back From the Dead With a Shocking Message
- • Article Four: The Cast of Characters. AKA: The Wrecking Crew.
- • Cognitive Dissonance made easy
- • The Principle of Mission
- • Article Three: Donald Trump’s Personality and Character Structure
- • Article Two: United States Elections 2016: Getting the Right Perspective
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- December (6)
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (104)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • The Psychological Crossroad of An Unhappy Life
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (12)
- 2012 (12)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- April (1)