Category: Moon Cycles Written by Jamie Partridge Hits: 1486
The full moon on Wednesday March 20, 2019 in the first degree of Libra is aspected by Uranus. So the Full Moon March 2019 astrology brings tension that could make you moody and irritable. But it also brings exciting opportunities for love and money among many other things.
The March 2019 full moon joins a prosperous fixed star to bring opportunities in business, travel and education. There are four other planetary aspect under one degree in the full moon chart and only one of them is challenging. This makes it easy to adapt to changing condition and make the most of your opportunities.
Full Moon Meaning
A full moon occurs when the Sun is opposite the Moon. This highlights opposing forces or polarities in your life such as your work versus home, or what you need versus what you want. Inner tension and external pressures can lead to personal conflict and crises that drain your energy. Your home, family and intimate relationships comes into sharper focus following a full moon.
The lunar qualities of emotions and instincts reach their peak at a full moon. Use you increased emotional strength and intuition to overcome any relationship challenges. Subconscious awareness allows for an impartial and balanced look at your personal relationships. You will clearly see any relationship dynamics or negative feelings causing disharmony.
A full moon has a relationship to the previous new moon. Your March 6 new moon goals can now be fine-tuned or completed, it is harvest time. You can make emotional adjustments in response to those new goals. Full moon March 2019 lasts for two weeks up to the April 5 new moon.
Full Moon March 2019 Astrology
The March 20 full moon at 00°09′ Libra makes a minor aspect to Uranus and joins a very positive fixed star. The chart below shows many close aspects that do not directly affect the full moon. They are important but still only act as a background influence to the immense power of a full moon.
Fixed star Markeb at 29°09′ Virgo is in the Sails of the Ship, Constellation Argo. It gives piety, a wide knowledge, a strong mind and spirit, educational work, and prosperity in trade and voyages.
Moon quincunx Uranus creates a buildup of nervous tension that can lead to irritability, mood swings or emotional outbursts. Your sleeping or eating patterns may be disrupted. An unexpected event at home or odd behavior from a family member could make you feel insecure.
Tension may also rise in a close relationship with your mother, daughter, sister, another family member or a particular woman in your life. An adjustment in this relationship is needed to correct a karmic imbalance.
You could meet someone new who is usual, eccentric or exciting in some way. Instant attraction is possible but they could also cause some disruption to your normal routine or upset existing relationships.
An unexpected opportunity may also arise that could be very good for you. However, a tendency to act impulsively means you should take some time to think about the consequences before committing to anything new.
Mercury sextile Saturn brings clear thinking, good judgement to steady and calm the tension caused by Uranus. It also gives you time to properly consider the pros and cons of any new opportunities. Combined with the intellectual and financial influence of the star Markeb, this a good full moon for studies, exams and business deals.
Venus square Mars brings sexual frustration and competitive tension. This increases the impatience and irritability caused by Uranus. But Moon quincunx Uranus also brings diversions and flexibility to help you channel any anger and impulsiveness.
Venus sextile Jupiter eases sexual tension with love and affection. So this is a good full moon for falling in love and mending broken relationships. It adds good luck and generosity to any Uranus opportunities. This aspect also increases profits from financial investments and trade. Journeys will definitely be educational, profitable and most enjoyable.
Mars trine Pluto brings the desire and will to avoid conflict. Sexual relations especially will benefit from increased passions. You can be ambitious and driven to succeed while still maintaining harmony. This is a great full moon to stand up and be counted, or to eliminate any obstacles that have hindered success.
Full Moon Summary
Full Moon March 2019 quincunx Uranus means you should be ready to make some adjustments in response to changing condition or unexpected opportunities. Flexibility and an open mind will ease tension and turn any challenges into even more opportunities.
Fixed star Markeb brings opportunities for, and from, travel, education and business. Venus square Mars does increase tension but there are three harmonious aspects compared to one challenging aspect. They give the common sense, good luck and ambition to make the most of your opportunities and succeed.
This is a particular good full moon for falling in love and mending tense relationships. It is also a good full moon for making money from buying and selling, especially online. Opportunities for love and money may also come from school, college, or traveling for business or pleasure.
If the Full Moon March 2019 astrology chart directly impacts your horoscope decan you can read about it in your monthly horoscope. For more detail about how it affects your natal chart see full moon transits.
- Previous Moon Phase: New Moon 6 March 2019
- Next Moon Phase: New Moon 5 April 2019
- 2019 Moon Phases Calendar
Full Moon March 2019 Times and Dates
- Los Angeles – 20 March, 6:42 pm
- New York – 20 March, 9:42 pm
- London – 21 March, 1:42 am
- Delhi – 21 March, 7:12 am
- Sydney – 21 March, 12:42 pm
My name is Jamie Partridge and I live on the coast of NSW Australia with three amazing kids. I’ve had an interesting life so far, with varied occupations ranging from nursing assistant to farm hand.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (29)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)