Category: Moon Cycles Written by Lena Stevens Hits: 2977
Full Moon is Friday, April 19 at 5:12AM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
This is an intense full moon pushing us through our own birth canal into new truth, choice and action. It is an important time to complete and put to rest anything that stands in the way of moving forward. Take the time around this full moon to declutter and continue any projects that are in process of being completed. The less you procrastinate the better. The less you worry about how others may judge you, the better. The less you blame others “out there” for the state of things, the better.
Stay in your own lane this weekend and try not to get rattled, overwhelmed and irritated. Nature heals, so use the time to be in nature, feeding yourself with the energy of beauty, abundance and simplicity. It is an exciting time of many possibilities even though it maybe challenging to navigate. Instead of being triggered by what is happening around you that you may not agree with, adopt the mantra “this too shall pass”. This is not about being passive by any means. It’s about being neutral but actively moving forward “in your own lane”.
Libra Full Moon #2
Sun in Aries ~ Moon in Libra 29º
Friday, April 19 5:12 AM Mountain Daylight Time
(Friday April 19 11:12 AM Greenwich Mean Time
LIBRA ~ Our focus of illumination is on how we keep those symbolic scales balanced in relationship to ourselves and others. Picture that person walking in a windy blizzard, their body leaning in while the intense elements push them back – they are forced into balance in order to move forward. Their intention is evident and they are meeting challenge head on adapting with every step. I give, you give, and we give.
This focus on relating comes from the second Full Moon in Libra. The first at 0º Libra came in tandem with the Equinox on March 20, a powerful opener to the season. Now, we have a second Full Moon at 29º Libra – a ‘critical’ degree full of the energy of completion (just like the Full Moon holds and Year of the Pig-last sign of the Chinese zodiac) of bringing issues to the light, to full expression, to reveal where we need more balance and harmony.
Libra, a masculine, mental, action-oriented air sign is softened and made social through rulership by Venus. Libra Moon expresses our desire to keep the social airwaves balanced, free of strife, achieving harmony by holding the needs of all in mind and being master negotiators (and often forgetting our own needs in the process). Libra’s gift is the artistic, aesthetic overlay of beauty and elegance in whatever they touch.
The Sun at the final degree of Aries is within 3º of Uranus. This strong Sun/Uranus duo evokes the myth and lessons of Icarus and Daedalus.
The genius invention of Daedalus, daring escape to freedom, risk-taking action of son, Icarus, and the sudden and unexpected turn of events should give us a heads up about this planetary combination. Fire burns, yet there are inspired opportunities afoot and we have the influences to use them for liberating ourselves from self imposed limitations. Uranus is The Awakener. Shields and shells, our old forms, are shattering and melting. Perhaps you can name how this is occurring in your life.
When you factor in the very close presence of Eris, goddess of discord, to the Sun in Aries exactly square to Pluto in Capricorn, you hear a warning. Eris is our feminine spiritual warrior. She wields her power to break down barriers that she deems unjust. The old patterns of rigidity, the shadow sides of power revealing abusive patterns, greed, dishonesty, manipulation, distortions of truth and injustice to those for whom you have oversight will no longer be tolerated. We are in a massive time of releasing the old ways, and to our chagrin, the future and the new ways have not yet been clearly revealed. Many feel lost, in chaos, untethered because the way forward is not yet clear. This will come with the resetting of three major conjunction cycles in 2020:
- Jan. 12, 2020 Saturn conjuncts Pluto in Capricorn 22º (every 33 years)
- April 4, 2020 Jupiter conjuncts Pluto in Capricorn 24º (every 12-13 years)
- Dec 21, 2020 Jupiter conjuncts Saturn 0º Aquarius (every 20 years and part of a 180 year cycle reset)
All shifting into Aquarius after the conjunctions!
In the meantime, our mission is to witness, bless and release the old in all its forms within ourselves, within our societies, within our consciousness. The Eris, Sun, Uranus combination is drawing out the festering aspects of our lives as we have created it and helping us to rebel and find new ground to regenerate. Chances are you are either creating shift in your life, awakening to larger vistas or you are responding to what you have been dealt as a growth journey. Uranus is a huge catalyzing energy and wherever revolution is overdue, that’s where you will find yourself finding freedom and declaring some ‘new rules’.
It’s important to take the long view here. These two Full Moons in Libra stretch our abilities to relate, cooperate, negotiate, and find common ground. We learn more and evolve faster when we relate. The more intimate the relating, the stronger the projections, the faster we grow especially when we can own our personal needs.
Because Venus-ruled Libra draws in the financial arenas, our business and creative relationships are also growth areas. Aries/Libra is a cardinal axis, along with Cancer/Capricorn; these are the initiators of the zodiac. They lend an ambitious, pioneering spirit and keep us aligned with new trends, but need support to bring projects to completion. We all need our teams around us now for balance and to hold increased energy. Let this Libra Moon be your call into creativity and collaboration where you learn to be centered in your self (Aries) and hold your boundaries while the synergy of collaboration allows you to hold more than the sum of your parts (Libra). A group intention can be a vessel for Spirit and hold way more energy and power than a single individual.
We have two more major retrogrades that may slow the speed of light we have been traveling for most of the year. Pluto turns retrograde on April 24 at 23º Capricorn until October 2 and Saturn retrogrades on April 29 at 20º Capricorn until September 18. They join Jupiter retrograde since April 10 at 24º Sagittarius turning direct August 11. Three retrogrades this month. This is not unusual; the outer planets spend almost half their time in retrograde motion to the Earth. It lends a more inward, breath-catching, integrative influence to our lives. More unusual is to have such a long period of time with NO retrogrades like we did at the beginning of this year for several months.
I’m drawing sustenance from the Grand Trine of three very feminine bodies in air signs paving the way into the movement next year out of Capricorn into forward thinking Aquarius. Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius, Full Moon in Libra and Juno, goddess of committed relationship, in Gemini are holding hands across the chart to bring us a larger perspective of our lives, helping us stand in our integrity and stepping into our power to rewrite the myths of the feminine.
All times are in Mountain Standard Time (MST)
04/20 Sun enters Taurus at 2:55 AM MDT
04/24 Pluto retrograde 23º Capricorn until 10/3
04/29 Saturn retrograde 20º Capricorn until 9/18
05/04 Taurus New Moon 14º at 4:46 PM MDT
05/18 Scorpio Full Moon 27º at 3:12 PM MDT
Join Anna for a Group Remote Shamanic Healing on Monday April 22 at 7PM. MOST helpful during these times! Link Here
(For those in Santa Fe, you might want to experience this in the Salt Cave: 505-365-2875)
Lena is an internationally known teacher and shamanic practitioner. She apprenticed for 10 years with a Huichol Shaman from Mexico and has studied cross cultural shamanic healing from numerous traditions including the Amazon basin, Native American, Northern European and Siberian. Lena has taught and worked with individuals, groups, businesses and communities for the past 25 years, helping to bring shamanic nature based wisdom back into people's lives. One of her specialities is the woven song tradition of the Shipibo tribe in the Peruvian Amazon, the singing of Icaros or healing songs. The individual healing work with these energy patterns through song and other shamanic techniques has had a powerful impact on her clients. Lena is the co-author of the "Secrets of Shamanism, How to Tap the Spirit Power Within" and a contributor to "The Power Path". Along with husband and partner Jose, she is the co-founder and one of the primary instructors of Power Path Seminars and the School of Shamanism. Source Here
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (29)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)