Category: Moon Cycles Hits: 2471
Police officers swear that the full moon drives people to do crazy things. Emergency room workers say they always expect a surge of patients during the nights of a full moon.
People who work with animals swear they behave differently. Some people put forth that the moon’s gravitational pull has an effect on us the same way it affects the tides—and considering we’re made of 70% water, it makes you wonder.
If the full moon can have that much of an effect on us, what about the rest of the phases of the moon? How can we use the moon phases to our full advantage?
The new moon is a perfect time for fresh starts. If you’ve been meaning to take on a new project or make changes, the new moon is the ideal time to start making plans.
Some people put forth that the moon’s gravitational pull has an effect on us the same way it affects the tides—and considering we’re made of 70% water, it makes you wonder.
The energy of the new moon is very optimistic and energizing; it propels us forward so we can get a jump on things that need to get done. It’s also a great time to start new relationships, so it’s a good time to plan a first date.
As the new moon begins to grow, it’s energy starts to influence our long-term transformations. If you’ve been pursuing higher education or striving to nail that project at work to secure a promotion, take advantage of the waxing moon energies and plan a late evening work session.
Creative people should also take advantage, as the waxing moon tends to bring inspiration. If you’re building something, you may find the project going smoother during waxing moon phases.
Contrary to popular belief, the full moon is not bad! It doesn’t make us crazy or drive us to do horrible things. The energies of the full moon are simply powerful and abundant— they are energies that push and drive us to our full strength and determination more than any other time in the month.
If people are not ready for it, or don’t have a positive channel for that energy, it may be spent negatively, and that’s why hospitals and law enforcement agencies report so many of the bad outcomes.
To make sure you’re using full moon energy to your best advantage, plan to tackle some serious challenges during the moon that call for aggression— clean the closet you’ve been meaning to get to, or plan an extra exercise session. This is not, however, a good night to get roped into arguments or let anger go unchecked.
As the moon seemingly grows smaller night by night, its energies are prime for helping us expel or release things. It’s a good time to get rid of anything that’s no longer serving us. Work on dropping unhealthy habits or negative patterns of behavior.
Have that heart to heart conversation with a loved one you’ve been meaning to have. Get out your feelings and clear the air. If a relationship isn’t going well, it may be a good time to break up. Try to purge pent-up emotions with a good cry or by writing them out on paper so that you can release them.
When the moon isn’t even visible in the sky at night, it’s called a dark moon. This period of time is best utilized by resting and recharging your batteries. If you’ve been overworked, plan a day of leisure or get to bed a couple of hours early.
Spend some extra time in meditation. It’s a good time to sit quietly and contemplate worries or problems, as the energies of this moon during a quiet moment will help draw out the inner wisdom to help you deal with things.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (19)
- March (6)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)