Category: Moon Cycles Written by Edith Boyer-Telmer Hits: 917
here we are at the first big astrological event of the year and what a year it will be! I wont lie to you people, its not a time to rest on planet earth, but a time to pick up all the loos ends we created and tie up the fabric for a collectively better society profiting all beings. This January is starting of with a powerful New Moon combined with a partial Solar Eclipse on the 5th or 6th, depending on your location in the world, and it appears in 15 degrees of the zodiac sign Capricorn.
Not only that the energy field of the New Moon will be particularly strong, it will also be extremely influential as this is only the first of three eclipses that we are facing in the same star sign over the period of this Gregorian calendar year. For each and everyone of us this means it makes lots of sense to study the of the positioning of the Capricorn in our personal birth chart, as the impact of its character will stay with us for all of 2019.
A great thing about this New Moon is that the powerful push provided through the partial Solar Eclipse makes it the perfect moment to take actions in respective of all our dreams and expect breakthroughs for our most profound pattern that held us back so far from realizing them. We might suddenly see a clear path were before only confusion was in sight. When ever you need to cooperate with others to make your steps happen, make sure to explain yourself well, not to be harsh in your communication and in best case to balance others miss lapses with kindness.
You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.
A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
A goal is a dream with a deadline.
Another theme that collectively as much as individually will rule our world is how we can develop more functional structures for the many different human societies on planet earth, for all political systems, for our healthcare, for the education system and as well the topic of immigration. Its important that individually we are challenging ourselves to contemplate what our deepest values are and to seek solutions for this world that include what we found to be our truth.
Many corporate leaders and employees have the right intentions, but it can be overwhelming when you consider how everything is affected from leadership styles, to organizational structure, to employee engagement, to customer service an marketplace.
We cannot ‘fix’ the police without a revolution of values and radical change to the basic structure of our society.
What the power structure is afraid of is that we’re going to learn to recognize the truth when we hear it.
Daniel Keys Moran
The greatest challenge of the day is: how to bring about a revolution of the heart, a revolution which has to start with each one of us?
The Capricorn New Moon and the many eclipses that we will experience this year are designed to keep us all together on our feet when it comes to creating new systems that also make our governments more effective for the masses again. We might feel called to transform the current regulations for big organizations and set new ground rules for more humane behavior in business. Individually as well as for the collective it is the perfect moment to get real and bring more honesty back into all our business affairs.
Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
It is not systematic education which somehow molds society, but, on the contrary, society which, according to its particular structure, shapes education in relation to the ends and interests of those who control the power in that society.
As society has shifted from an agrarian to an urban structure, the joy and necessity of diligent, hard work have been neglected.
Joseph B. Wirthlin
Dear Ones, I hope you are ready for this intense year 2019 that is ahead of us! I hope you have structured and dreamed up your souls desires long enough to now step into clarity and take the speed train with the influence of this powerful Capricorn New Moon energy field. Its on each of us to actively take part in the collective transformation right now, so tune in and take your place!
Love & New Moon Blessings!
Edith Boyer-Telmer - I was born, as an Indigo Child, a Highly Sensitive – Empath, a Visionary, an Introvert and a romantic Dream-creator, in 1968 in Vienna, Austria. I was the youngest child in a family of eight, with 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Nothing special or extraordinary on the outside, but on the inside I had a hard time growing up. Living in an environment where all of this terms where alien to other family members, my friends, teacher and trainer, I did not know how to live my energy authentically.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (5)
- 2018 (95)
- December (6)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (9)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • This Capricorn Full Moon Helps To Calm Rattled Nerves
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (7)
- • Full Moon Update 3-1-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Virgo Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 1 March 2018 – Detoxify
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius New Moon And Solar Eclipse
- • New Moon Solar Eclipse in Aquarius, February 15, 2018
- • New Moon/Solar Eclipse Update 2-15-18
- • New Moon Eclipse in Aquarius: The Path Ahead
- January (13)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • The January 2018 “Super Blue Blood Moon” and the Leo/Aquarius axis
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- • New Moon Update 1-16-18
- • New Moon January 2018 - Flames of Love
- • Tonight Is The First (and Largest) Super Full Moon Of 2018 - Get Ready For An Energetic Bang!
- • A Cancerian Supermoon for the New Year
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)