Category: Psychic Powers Written by And-El Views: 1511
Many people claim to experience the signs of mediumship, to feel particularly linked to the cosmos, and to be able to see things that others are unable to.
Allan Kardec, considered the theoretician of spiritualism, wrote in The Mediums' Book:
"Any person who feels, with greater or less intensity, the influence of the spirits is a medium. Therefore, it can be said that all people, more or less, are mediums."
In all the articles consulted when writing this article, it seems that the ability to be a medium can be in each and every one of us.
In this article we are going to talk about what are the symptoms of mediumship and how to recognize them.
According to the Spiritist Federation, the purpose of mediumship is to show man proof of his immortality, bring comfort and knowledge about our spiritual nature and serve to do good with this faculty.
Therefore, a medium is a person who serves as an intermediary for the manifestations of the spirits.
Are there symptoms of mediumship?
Allan Kardec maintained in his work that each medium has a different ability to feel a manifestation, so the symptoms of mediumship are not the same for everyone .
In his writings, he also did not write a series of symptoms of mediumship that we can take up at this time.
Even so, and moving away from theoretical works, there are certain coincidences in the testimonies of people who have experienced mediumship.
Mediums are especially sensitive people and among some of the symptoms of mediumship they may experience are:
- Feeling the pain or sensations that people close to you feel or suffer. Mediums are especially empathetic people who perceive the sensations or sufferings of others.
- Feeling the presence of other people somewhere, even if you are alone. Have you ever had the feeling that there is someone else at home when you are certain that you are alone? This is one of the main symptoms of mediumship, having the ability to feel presences or beings that others cannot see.
- Unusual and disproportionate emotional reactions. Sometimes the medium, especially when he is in the first levels, does not know how to differentiate his own emotions from those of others, which can cause a certain degree of emotional imbalance.
- In some cases, physical symptoms of mediumship are also experienced, such as shaking or severe headaches. Even so, and resorting again to Allan Kardec, mediumship does not produce any type of disease or at least there is no evidence of it.
- Dissociation of states of consciousness. In very general terms, it can be the sensation of daydreaming or of believing that dreams are real.
© 2022 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses with sniffer technology. Using a Proxy/VPN will not hide your IP address.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 942 guests and no members online