Category: Zen Living Written by Leo Babauta
Let's talk about how to take your purpose project and turn it into action with focus sessions ... and how to work with the resistance that comes up.
In this episode, Leo looks at how to set up effective focus sessions, and how to embrace the resistance and fear that inevitably comes with meaningful work.
- The importance of "focus sessions" for our purpose projects
- How to set up effective focus sessions & accountability
- The most common obstacles that block us during focus sessions
- How “passive resistance” works
- How to embrace the unknown and fear that comes with meaningful work
- The importance of not trying to eliminate fear, but working with it
Zen Habits is about finding simplicity and mindfulness in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness. My name is Leo Babauta. I live in Davis, California with my wife and six kids, where I eat vegan food, write, run, and read. Source
© 2023 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses. Using a VPN will now also get tracked to original source IP.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 836 guests and no members online