Category: John Cali Written by John Cali Views: 1166
Over the years, we’ve talked many times about animals. It’s a popular subject with you, our readers.
So in this time of worldwide stress and anguish, Spirit suggested we talk about animals’ roles in human lives. They certainly have played a large role in my own personal life over the years.
There’s even a relatively new term, “emotional support animals.” People often bring their emotional support animals with them in stressful situations. For example, we have several people among our family and friends fearful of flying. So they may bring a pet with them if they must fly.
As Johnny said, we’ve talked about animals many times over many years. The reason is they play a far more vital role in the lives of humans than most imagine.
Here are some of the many blessings and benefits they bring into your lives:
Animals as your teachers and healers
- Animals are not in your lives to entertain you, though they certainly do that well. But, also, they are often here as your teachers and healers.
- If there is one major lesson animals have to teach you, it is this: Live in the moment and love unconditionally.
Animals as your role models
- In their naturally uninhibited, unlimited being, animals radiate an energy, love and joy that can touch even the most hardened human hearts.
- Animals have no fear of illness or death. More importantly, they have no fear of life.
- Animals never doubt their worthiness. They know they are worthy. They know they are God.
- Animals communicate with each other, and with humans. Obviously, they do not use words, but something more powerful—telepathy. So be open to them and the basic ways they communicate with you.
- Animals read energy, and can predict physical events before they manifest.
- Animals are always tuned into what you might call cosmic consciousness, or God.
In this unusual video, you’ll discover an animal you probably never thought of as a “emotional support animal.” This is truly one of the amazing animal angels.
Copyright © 2020 by John Cali and Berna Copray
Edited by Berna Copray
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2020 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1976 guests and no members online