Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros Hits: 1889
Happy Sunday! We are almost half-way January, can you believe how fast time flies? Now that we are fully out of the holiday swing and back into the grind of regular life, we may start to feel a little down and dreary.
The holidays bring up so many emotions, often positive ones, that when it’s all over, we’re left to feel a little depleted. It’s also common to feel dissatisfied with the regular to do’s of daily life; actually bored at times.
What I hear so often at this time of year is situational discontent in life. We’ve made resolutions, set goals, dreamed big; and now we are left with what we have right now, and for many of us, there’s a little bit of a let down that comes with that.
We want our lives to change for the positive right now, but our minds get caught up in a tailspin of wishful thinking and unhappiness with what is. Whether you’re feeling blue about a relationship, a job, your home, your finances, or the state of the world, I promise you there is always a glimmer of silver lining.
So this week, let’s talk about how to see and then place your attention on the positive, and bright side of any situation you may be going through. Below I share my tips to find ways to get through anything with grace and ease.
1.Be the light. No matter how dark a situation may be, first start by trying to bring light, bring something positive to it. If you have a terribly mean boss or some dysfunction in your family, try to bring forth change, even if it’s just a smile. Try to be what you wish to see. Negative doesn’t cancel out negative, positive does. Try it out!
2. Be heard. So many times we stuff down our thoughts and opinions for fear of negative repercussions. Use your voice, stand up for yourself and be heard! Be thoughtful, respectful, and honest, and share your input to promote change.
3. Be proactive. What can you do right now to make the situation better? Go inward and search for meaningful solutions or quick fixes to give yourself a positive boost. This may also mean, start researching ways to exit the situation or finding an alternative answer.
4. Be protected. Know where you stand and create healthy, strong boundaries. How much are you willing to take before you make the ultimate change? It’s important to always know where you stand so that you’re clear when it’s time to move on.
5. Be ready. Just like it’s necessary to know what your limits are, it’s also great to be mindful and ready on when the timing is right to make that change. If you’re wanting a new career, start exploring what makes your heart sing so that when the time is right you can transition with ease. The same goes for any other situation you’re dealing with. Preparation is key.
I hope these tips help you with any challenging situations you may be facing. I do have one caveat here. These tips are for you in the notion that you or your loved ones aren’t in any harm or danger; they simply are for bumps in the road. If you find yourself in a scary situation beyond your control, please seek help and aid from sources you trust.
Wishing you a fabulous week everyone! Take one small step in the direction of your dreams.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (16)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)