Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 1248
As we journey upon this amazing planet filled with beauty and spectacular opportunity to experience the richness of life, our driving animation and intention is a brilliant design of love. With each heartbeat, our body performs countless tasks to provide us with a magnificent vehicle in which to explore our reality. Our minds have an infinite capacity to imagine new possibilities, along with the rational and logical capability to bring our desires into material manifestation. The earth provides the ingredients to create and sustain this extraordinary system while also being our laboratory to express the things we can conceive. All this happens with a precision that defies our present comprehension as if orchestrated from realms beyond our senses and with an infinite, intangible and indelible quality of love.
Life is an incredibly intricate and intimate interaction on every scale we can perceive or envision. From the dance of the subatomic particles that eventually coalesce into the cells, organs and structures that form our body, to their likewise combining on a cosmic scale as planets and stars of galaxies far beyond our own. Each of these building blocks share an integral part in our adventure of life and come together in such amazing ways that allow us to enjoy this embodiment. On the most fundamental level, all of this occurs in complete harmony, collaboration and cooperation to ensure that everything combines in the exact way to make life possible. Truly an unfolding story of love from time immemorial.
Contemplating these simple and basic truths, we realize that there is so much more occurring in each moment than we normally recognize. Comprehending the vastness of what we are a part of, makes our daily habits, routines, beliefs and perspectives seem impossibly small and only a tiny fragment of all that is. How can something so natural and obvious escape our awareness? We have forgotten who we are at the deepest level. Over eons of time, our conscious awareness became a focus on our outer reality to such a degree that we came to identify with it instead of our ever-present inner reality where our true sense of self resides. This is the creative realm where all things connect and where we know ourselves as beings of love.
At times, we glimpse our vastness in moments of joy, peace and heartfelt connections with each other. These are the instances where we grasp the magnitude and potential of our interconnection to life itself. They may be subtle or profound and each of them touch us with a powerful sense of something grand and precious within that we instantly and easily wish to share to everything around us. This is love in action and it is who we are. This universal love permeates all existence and we are here to embody it in its fullness.
Our physical bodies and the material world around us are a forever-changing landscape of birth and death, cycling and recycling of the particles that play their part for a time and then become something new. We all come and go as a natural part of our journey. What remains is the love we share while we are here. It is time to unite our inner and outer realities as one, and restore our compassionate creative capacity as the amazing beings we came here to be. By remembering who we really are, we know that only love matters.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2018 (89)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)
- 2008 (3)