Category: Intuitive Connections Hits: 708
Have you tried all types of grounding or protective techniques, as an Empath, and find nothing works? Or have you found you are more negatively affected when spending time around people than you ever have been?
Have you considered the possibility that you may be suffering with leaky aura syndrome?
Most Empaths come to realize they have a leaky aura when they experience near-constant exhaustion, after spending time around people. The grounding and protection techniques, they try, don’t make any difference to how they feel or experience energy, they become overly sensitive and struggle to enjoy life.
Anyone whose auric field is congested, particularly with negative energy, may eventually develop auric permeability. But it is not just negative energy that can cause leaky aura syndrome: the biggest contributors are excessive stress, emotional pain, poor lifestyle choices, bad people, toxic environments and food.
After a lifetime of being Sensitive, and the challenges that go with it, the Empath’s body becomes less resilient (especially evident after the age of thirty). A weakened body weakens the energy field and is a major contributor to leaky aura syndrome.
The auric field is affected by your thoughts, feelings, actions and words. And because of the law of attraction, depending on the way you think and feel will determine what you draw into your life.
If as an Empath you have leaky aura syndrome, and are unaware of it, you have little control over what you attract. You will struggle to protect yourself from the low-level vibrations in your environment; they seep into your energy field even when you work to stop them. You then vibrate at this same frequency, drawing in more of the same.
Even without a leaky aura, Empaths pick up the energy from those they connect with. They will always feel negative or residual energy, inauthenticity, low moods, dark people and bad vibes, but when this energy is experienced in excessive amounts, it is an indicator one has leaky aura syndrome.
The human aura emanates around us like a luminous egg-shaped sheath. The vibration of this energetic shield is fine and subtle. It is magnetic and draws in both negative and positive energy.
When you have leaky aura syndrome energy leaks out, and the energy from others seeps in and becomes etched within your auric field. It is a progressive condition that develops over time. However, once the ill effects are experienced, the aura is often already ruptured.
Another common problem that may trigger the damage is when the aura recedes. Because of their sensitivity, and the way they experience energy, many Empaths develop a receded aura. By experiencing deep hurt and rejection, or if something or someone made them feel unloved or unworthy, it can be a knee-jerk reaction to retract their energy field—like retreating into a shell—as way to prevent themselves from getting hurt again. They may want to be invisible and untouchable. This compelling intention, to be unseen, causes the aura to recede, especially when one’s desire to stay invisible becomes more than a temporary state. When the aura shrinks it destabilizes. Just think about it: when you experience an expansion in your energy field you feel free and empowered. When you are withdrawn or excessively introvert, and your aura has dissipated, you feel broken and weak. A receded aura is prelude to permeability.
Leaky aura is bad news on many levels. The frantic energy mix within the aura, which ensues as a result of absorbing others’ energy, often becomes toxic. And is another reason many Empaths become excessively influenced or drained by certain people. When one has a leaky aura, energies of those in close proximity are pulled in with a magnetic-type force.
One of the biggest indications of having leaky aura syndrome is if you remember a time when you weren’t so badly affected by being in the presence of others. When your aura is torn you take on so much more than you should. Which can affect you physically and mentally.
When healing leaky aura syndrome, we have to uncover where the initial disturbance lies. If it is simply a problem of an energy overload, that made the aura overly porous, then one of the many energy balancing techniques would fix the problem click here and here. We all know that what re-balances one Empath won’t necessarily work for another, but if you have tried numerous methods, and they make little difference to how you experience energy, or operate as a Sensitive, the weakness will likely be triggered from within the body.
The mind, body and spirit are connected. When one goes out of balance it tends to push the others out too. Uncovering the problem, that caused leaky aura syndrome, takes investigation. Until you address the root cause, it will be difficult to restore your aura to equilibrium, and you will always struggle being around the energy of others and any type of negativity.
Every Empath experiences it differently, but leaky aura syndrome is never a pleasant thing to endure. When suffering, you tend to feel constantly dissatisfied, rundown or out-of-sorts and, until you heal, it is difficult to become empowered as an Empath.
If you want to see more of the symptoms of leaky aura syndrome click here
Because so many Empaths are discovering it is a weakened aura causing many of their difficulties I have released a book on the subject. It is written for the Empath, and is aimed at uncovering the cause and finding a solution to the problem. If you are interested in discovering more about it click here. Otherwise there are many posts on this blog aimed at helping the Empath find balance, and I will continue to write and post articles for Empath empowerment. But just like we cannot learn to swim just by reading about swimming, we cannot find balance without putting into action what we have learnt.
Hope this helps on your Empath Journey.
Until next time.
Diane lives in Manchester, UK. She spent the past twenty years researching everything from human anatomy to the law of attraction. She is a qualified colour and crystal therapist, massage therapist, reflexologist, aromatherapist, healing practitioner, yoga and meditation teacher, and has done in-depth research into diet and nutrition and how it affects Sensitive people.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2017 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Intuitive Connections
- 2017 (70)
- December (4)
- November (9)
- • The True Magic of Gifting with Intention
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 14
- • My Invocation of Gratitude
- • 10 Positive Practices for Empaths to Flourish and Thrive
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 13
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 12
- • How to Ask the Universe for a Sign – Guide
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 11
- • Cultivating A Spirit Of Generosity
- October (10)
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 10
- • 10 Essential Traits Every Empath Must Manage
- • Mental Telepathy and Claircognizance. Are They Related?
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 9
- • 7 Things You Do Different Because You Have High Emotional Intelligence
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 8
- • The Spiritual Significance of 10/10
- • The Weekly Sage – Edition 7; October 8, 2017
- • Divine Spirit Guides 101
- • The Weekly Sage; September 30, 2017
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (5)
- June (1)
- May (10)
- • 7 Most Frequent Synchronicities
- • How To Create Fulfillment Through Intuition
- • The Dark Side Of Empathic People That You Rarely See
- • What It's Like to Be an Empath
- • Fixers, Empaths and Over-Givers
- • Can You Have Too Much Empathy?
- • 29 Signs You Were Born To Be A Spiritual Healer
- • Are You A Highly Sensitive Person?
- • Highly Sensitive People Interact With The World Differently
- • How To Know If You’re An Empathetic Person
- April (9)
- • Are You Feeling Lost, Alone or Disconnected?
- • Are You a Natural Born Healer?
- • Precognitive Dreams – Is It Possible To See The Future In Your Dreams?
- • A Dark Part Of Empathic People That You Rarely See
- • 9 Reasons to Avoid Negative People
- • Next Level Of Shielding For Empaths
- • Words and Their Effect on our DNA
- • The Incredible Healing Power of Nature for the Empath
- • Is There Spiritual Significance to April Fools Day?
- March (4)
- February (6)
- January (7)
- • Feeling Foggy? An Energetic Perspective on Brain Fog
- • Why We Meet The Same Souls In Every Incarnation?
- • Earthing: Easy Grounding for the Empath
- • Can You Trust a Psychic to Know Your Destiny?
- • A Spiritual Guide to Weight Loss
- • 6 Ways to Protect Yourself as an Empath
- • Your Soul’s Journey: A Message from Your Spirit Guides
- 2016 (64)
- December (3)
- November (2)
- October (8)
- • Your Power IS Your Intuition
- • Samhain and Scorpio New Moon Guided Journey Ritual 2016
- • The Spiritual Significance of Halloween
- • Psychic Vampires And The Use Of Etheric Energy
- • How to Receive Guidance from Your Heart
- • 6 Signs That You Are a Highly Sensitive Soul
- • How to Ask the Universe for What You Want
- • Why Am I Feeling This Way?
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (4)
- April (8)
- • The Circle of Life: Understanding Mandalas
- • Visualization To Materialization — The Secret To Achieve Your Goals
- • A Repeating Message from The Universe
- • Intuition: Your Divine Right and Connection to Source
- • 5 Relationship Myths We Have Been Programmed to Believe
- • Under Psychic Attack
- • Defining the Emotions an Empath Feels in Others
- • The Meaning and Energy Behind The Days of the Week
- March (12)
- • If You Feel You Are Different From The Rest of Society, You May Be a Human Angel
- • Spiritual Hygiene — How To Heal Spiritual Hurt And Injuries
- • What’s your life purpose?
- • How to Open and Lead With the Heart
- • The 3 Types of Telepathy, Including Soul-to-Soul Telepathy
- • Intuition Vs. Fear- How Do You Know?
- • How Spirit Gives You All The Answers You Need
- • 7 Tips to Strengthen Your Intuition and Take Soul-Inspired Action
- • Could Your Empathic Abilities Really Be Clairsentience?
- • How To Remove Negative Energy From Your Home With Simple Cleansing Rituals
- • Access the Second Brain for Greater Intuition
- • Empathy & Compassion — Helping Others Without Being Judgmental
- February (11)
- • Old Souls Do Things Differently
- • Do Trees Feel Pain?
- • Do You Sense Spirits in Your House? Here is What to Do
- • 5 Types of Spirit Guides and How to Contact Them
- • Do Empaths Have Mediumistic Abilities?
- • What To Do When You’ve Tried Everything
- • Signs You Are Being Attacked by an Energy Vampire
- • Does Your Life Feel Complicated?
- • Let The Path Be Lit, And All Repeating Patterns Be Broken
- • 3 Powerful Methods to Protect Your Energy
- • Develop Intuition and Find Your Bliss
- January (5)
- 2015 (49)
- December (10)
- • New Year Resolutions for the Soul
- • Are you being called?
- • All I Want For Christmas Is...
- • Message: Reassignment – Ashtar Mothership In Saturn’s Rings
- • Energy Clearing: What Is It And What Does It Do?
- • Unlock Doors to Happiness, Prosperity & Abundance
- • Are you an Empath or HSP?
- • Staying Grounded for Empaths and Sensitives
- • How To Energetically Protect Yourself As A Lightworker
- • A Collection Of Dream Symbols And What They Mean
- November (9)
- • Reversing The Elements Back To The Soul
- • Ether: The Law Of The 1st Element
- • Old Souls : The Knowledge Of Your Eternal Self
- • Grounding Techniques for Empaths
- • Heyoka: The Most Powerful Type Of Empath
- • What To Do When Things Get Quiet: Go Within
- • Angelic Assistance is Quantum Superpositioning
- • Working With The Magic of Nature Spirits
- • 10 Warning Signs The Universe Sends When You’re On The Wrong Path
- October (8)
- September (3)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- April (3)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (10)
- 2014 (6)
- 2013 (12)
- December (1)
- November (3)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- June (2)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- 2012 (3)
- 2011 (2)