Category: Tools for Divination Views: 6296
Crystals are amplifiers and transmitters and receivers of energy. This gives them the capacity to assist seekers in scrying and other divination. The choice of a crystal scrying tool is entirely up to each individual. Some people prefer a clear crystal ball or a seer stone which is frosted on the outside with a clear polished internal center area. Others people prefer crystals or crystal balls with inclusions or rainbows which act as points of focus, These inclusions are often called doorways. Some people use window crystals or place a crystal cluster in a bowl of water. The clear or included quartz crystal is the most commonly used scrying stone but other stones including black or other dark obsidian can also be used.
Steps to Reading/Scrying with a Crystal Ball
Just a quick note, a crystal ball is a sacred tool and should be treated as one. It should be used by only one person and be placed in a special place of honor when not in use. It should have a name, it will usually tell you this as you work with it, and it should be called by that name. It should have limited handling by other people, and should be carried in a special bag or box when transported from one place to another. It should also be cleansed regularly. I like to do mine on the full moon, not only cause that's when the moon is at its peak of power, but cause its easy to remember when I last cleaned it completely. With all that said here we go:
- Choose your crystal ball that you intend to use; be sure to cleanse it first.
- In a darkened room, sit quietly with the crystal in front of you. Allow for a low light source, so that the crystal is somewhat 'back lit" yet the rest of the room should remain dark. A candle works well be sure to follow safety rules when working with an open burning flame. The color of the candle should be something that reflects Higher Purpose like Purple for Higher self, White for God/dess and Soul purity or orange for attraction (but be sure you say aloud that you wish to only attract positive energies or you could get any energy just floating by, I caution you on using orange if you are only beginning)
- Next close your eyes, concentrate and ground yourself. Allow your third eye to activate and open. The use of Lemuria Oil is recommended here as it clears mis-aligned energies and protects the user (you) from negative energies trying to control the session and such. (You can get Lemuria Oil exclusive from Silver Hoofs Inc.) Place a dab on the 3rd eye area, located between your eyes and up just a smig. Now be sure to set up a deep breathing pattern at your own rhythm. Allowing all the stress and negative energies to flow completely out of your body as you exhale, and positive energies to enter as you inhale. "See" those positive energies replacing the exhaled negative energies, visualize all the positive energies completely centering your body and your intuition and focus becoming the central points of your thoughts.
- Now open your eyes, and pick a spot on the ball you feel "drawn" to. Focus on the spot and allow your eyes to fixate (like when your eyes get stuck looking at something but your mind (subconscious) is elsewhere) gazes past that spot. The crystal may begin to darken and smoke up. Allow this to happen, don't snap back to a conscious state, if you can help it. Don't worry if you do, fact is most of us do the first couple of times cause we are so excited its working. Snapping back to the conscious state makes you leave the trance like state and thus breaks the psychic connection. If this happens just re-enter the trance like state once more as best you can. Allow the ball to darken and smoke without breaking your trance like state. DO NOT TRY TO MAKE SENSE OF THE IMAGES YOU "SEE, FEEL OR HEAR" BEFORE YOU! Just go with the flow!
- You may feel yourself start to tingle or vibrate, you may feel heat, cold or just detached from yourself. This is the crystal raising or lowering your vibratory level so that you may both be one in harmony and make the needed psychic connection.
- Next you will begin to speak (a voice activated recorder is nice at this point) or write about what you see. You have entered the Astral plane at this point and may have some memory recall problems when you break the trance like state. This may occur until you have training and can work on both the Astral and physical plane at the same time, and not to lie to you, this could take years of concentration, practice, and many sessions! So don't give up and I advise using a tape recorder as it doesn't interfere with your focus, concentration, or gazing/scrying.
- Finally when you feel you have seen enough, or the crystals images fade out, allow your mind to return to the present (physical plane). Feel your vibratory rate change once again as the crystal separates from one to two separate beings again. Refocus your eyes; blink as you need and breathe deeply, as you ground yourself once more. Finally returning to the physical plane, with your mind cleared and energized. In Grounding yourself ,a drink of water/juice and a snack can help, as you pull the earth's energies up into your body once more
Remember it takes practice so dont be upset if it doesn't work right away. Take your time, allow the crystal and your energies to match, it will work!
When you gaze into a crystal ball you focus your intuition. Your rational mind no longer operates.
- Have the light source off to one side so that you can see into the crystal. Some people like to use candlelight.
- When you are in a relaxed state, hold the ball for a few moments to attune it to your vibrations.
- Frame your question and consider possible solutions without giving them too much attention.
- Place the crystal ball on a black silk or velvet cloth.
- Gaze at it with gently focused eyes.
The crystal ball often appears to mist over. Within the mist, images form. Don't force them, let them arise naturally. Watch for pictures appearing either in the crystal or in your mind's eye.
The meanings can be positive or negative. Keep a note of what you see, even if it seems to be meaningless. If you persevere, you will understand. Notice the feelings you have, thoughts that come into your head, insights that emerge about your life. The crystal can work on a very subtle level to guide you into a more fulfilled future.
Traditional Gazing Symbols
- Blue clouds may symbolize success of career or business,
- Gold clouds symbolize prosperity, steady cash flow and possibly new romance.
- Gray/Dark gray or Black may symbolize sadness or ill fortune.
- Green clouds symbolize health, happiness .
- Orange clouds may symbolize hidden aggression and anger, or troubled emotions.
- Red clouds symbolize danger to come.
- Silver clouds symbolize troublesome times ahead followed by good times.
- White clouds symbolize very good fortune ahead.
- Yellow clouds symbolize upcoming obstacles.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 846 guests and no members online