Category: Alchemy Written by Randall T. Monk Views: 1939
THE LAW OF RELATIVITY
The law of relativity asserts that everything is neutral, everything is relative, and that it is us who attach meaning and emotions to the experience. Everything is neutral and we determine our reaction or non-reaction in each situation; it’s a choice we make.
We can choose to change our typical reaction to an event. When someone “pushes our buttons,” we have a choice of how we will react – or if we’ll react at all. Nobody makes us sad, nobody makes us angry, nobody hurts us with what they say. Our reaction is determined by a the choice we make, which can be conscious or unconscious, but it’s still a choice. We can choose to be sad or not, we can choose to be angry or not, we can choose to be hurt by what someone says or not, it’s entirely up to us.
Practical Practices to Align with The Law Of Relativity
Everything is neutral, and we determine the effect the event will have on us.
This law helps us realize that there are multiple points of view for everything that happens to us and around us.
For example, if I’m faced with a life lesson, a test, I can choose to be miserable about it and embrace a “poor me” victim mentality. When I do that, I have no control over the situation so I AM a victim. On the other hand, I can look at the situation from a higher perspective and ask what can I learn from this experience so it doesn’t happen again. How can I gain wisdom from this occurrence?
This law reminds me of a Wayne Dyer quote: “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
Here’s another appropriate quote: “Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.” — Neville Goddard
You have a choice and every choice provides a different outcome – a different experience.
Be joyful, embrace life, and thrive!
P.S. Universal Laws posts include:
- THE LAW OF DIVINE ONENESS – Everything is connected
- THE LAW OF VIBRATION – Everything vibrates
- THE LAW OF CORRESPONDENCE – As above so below
- THE LAW OF INSPIRED ACTION – We need to take action to accomplish something
- THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT – The law of karma
- THE LAW OF ATTRACTION – Like attracts like
- THE LAW OF PERPETUAL TRANSMUTATION OF ENERGY – Everything is always changing
- THE LAW OF RELATIVITY – Everything is neutral, everything is relative
- THE LAW OF BALANCE – Creation requires two energies, masculine and feminine
- THE LAW OF GENDER – Masculine and feminine
- THE LAW OF POLARITY – Everything has an opposite
- THE LAW OF RHYTHM – Everything moves in a cycle
©2019 – Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship, including my name and website, is given. This information may be published in journals, magazines or public print with permission. Randall T. Monk, www.TimelyGuidance.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1322 guests and no members online