Category: Alchemy Written by Randall T. Monk Views: 3059
THE LAW OF INSPIRED ACTION
This law tells us that we need to take action when we want to accomplish something while on the earth plane. We are physical beings on a physical planet and action is required on our part in order to manifest Thoughts and visualization are actions, but in most cases physical action is required too. When we feel inspired to do something it’s imperative that we take physical action while the inspiration is still within us!
There are times when we want or need something. For example, if we want to eat, normally we need to go shopping and prepare the food, then eat the food or we go to a restaurant to eat. In either case, we need to take action. That isn’t really inspired action though. Inspired action comes with energy and enthusiasm.
Practical Practices to Align with The Law of Inspired Action
When we desire something or set a goal to accomplish, we will receive guidance, and many times that guidance requires us to take some sort of action – inspired action – which is typically physical action. This can be a big step or a small step. Each step whether large or small takes us closer to our desired outcome.
I know, for me personally, when I’m inspired to write an article, a talk, a book, produce a webinar, or workshop I’m filled with enthusiasm and the energy to complete the project. I need to act while the energy is there because eventually, my enthusiasm and energy for the project will wane – maybe not totally, but it won’t be as strong as it was initially. And as I take action I receive more inspiration and more enthusiasm.
The word enthusiasm as provided by vocabulary.com: The word enthusiasm indicates intense excitement. The noun enthusiasm comes from the Greek word enthousiasmos, from enthous, meaning “possessed by a god, inspired.”
Guidance indicating the need for inspired action can come from many sources. We may have a sense of something we should do. We may receive guidance during a conversation, and we may even receive guidance while overhearing a conversation.
Bottom line: follow inspiration with action.
Be joyful, embrace life and thrive!
P.S. Universal Laws posts include:
- THE LAW OF DIVINE ONENESS – Everything is connected
- THE LAW OF VIBRATION – Everything vibrates
- THE LAW OF CORRESPONDENCE – As above so below
- THE LAW OF INSPIRED ACTION – We need to take action to accomplish something
- THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT – The law of karma
- THE LAW OF ATTRACTION – Like attracts like
- THE LAW OF PERPETUAL TRANSMUTATION OF ENERGY – Everything is always changing
- THE LAW OF RELATIVITY – Everything is neutral, everything is relative
- THE LAW OF BALANCE – Creation requires two energies, masculine and feminine
- THE LAW OF GENDER – Masculine and feminine
- THE LAW OF POLARITY – Everything has an opposite
- THE LAW OF RHYTHM – Everything moves in a cycle
©2019 – Posting on websites is permitted as long as the information is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit of authorship, including my name and website, is given. This information may be published in journals, magazines or public print with permission. Randall T. Monk, www.TimelyGuidance.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2021 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Crystal Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1694 guests and no members online