Category: Runes Written by Jan Erickson Views: 967
As a new week begins, let’s take a look at the upcoming esoteric influences. As always, I’m looking at each day’s numerology, Elder Futhark rune, and Moon information derived from both traditional astrology and Human Design’s use of the I Ching. The runes appear below.
Sunday, 2 February 2020
- Numerology – 2 – duality, polarity, balance, reason, causation, Dyad, Beth, Beta, B, Moon, Aquarius
- Day – Sunday is a day governed by the Sun reflecting success, joy, protection, power, confidence, and health
- Rune – Eihwaz (13) – Air/Fire, connection between opposites, as above so below, link between realms, trance work, protection
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 24 Line 5 Confession describes the courage to admit past mistakes
- Astro Moon Position – Taurus – emotional security derived through routine and a grounded, persistent approach
Take a balanced approach to routine today. If mistakes occur, admit them and move on. Spend some time taking care of monthly bills if needed but take time for yourself so that you’re ready for the week ahead. Avoid excess.
Monday, 3 February 2020
- Numerology – 3 – catalyst, triple aspects, mind/body/Spirit, imagination, Jupiter, Capricorn, Triad, gimel, Gamma, G, the middle, analogy, virtue, past/present/future, Hecate, triangle, Norns of Fate, Aum, Atma/Buddhi/Manas
- Day – Monday is a day governed by the Moon and involves healing and intuition along with feminine magicks
- Rune – Thurisaz (3) – Fire, Thor’s Hammer, defense, new beginnings, protection, opposition, impulsive behavior, giants, chaos, weather magick
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 23 Line 6 Fusion indicating awareness leading to diversity
- Astro Moon position – Gemini at 3:29 AM PST suggesting chattiness, study, scattered or superficial thinking
Our thoughts may be somewhat scattered today however that may only reflect diverse awareness. Monday is a day for intuition and healing as well as balancing mind, body, and Spirit and a breakthrough may be felt today in that regard as we align energies together with intention and see past illusions previously holding us back. The three energy along with the catalytic presence of Thurisaz should assist us in that process.
Tuesday, 4 February 2020
- Numerology – 4 – Sun, Sagittarius, foundation, structure, sensation, materialism, Tetrad, Daleth, Delta, D. divinity, masculine resonance, robust, Hercules, Mercury, Vulcan, Urania, justice, Tetragrammaton, Aum Mani Padme hum, elements, seasons
- Day – Tuesday is governed by Mars and is filled with passion and energy
- Rune – Isa (11) – Water, Norn (Verdandi) rune of the present, ice, becoming, stillness, will development, contraction, focus, consciousness, freezing unwanted behavior or situations
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 16 Line 1 Delusion describes a focus on escapism or fantasy
- Astro Moon position – Gemini – chattiness, sociability, intellectual focus, scattered or superficial thinking
Another day where we blend active and passive energies, Tuesday brings both a focus on material concerns but also fosters the energy for change. But before that can happen, we need to seek a still point to discern the most realistic direction forward. Avoid irrational thinking and take a more practical approach.
Wednesday, 5 February 2020
- Numerology – 5 – change, Quintessence, Mercury, Cancer, Heh, Epsilon, H. feminine, planetary solids, justice, pentagram, protection, safety
- Day – Wednesday is governed by Mercury and involves communication, reason, and intellectual expression
- Rune – Ehwaz (19) – Water, change, momentum, intuitive bond, Merkaba, travel, partnership, astral travel, mutual end, relationships
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 45 Line 3 Exclusion describes a willingness to do whatever is necessary to be included in the process
- Astro Moon position – Gemini until Cancer at 11:03 AM PST suggests emotions increasing today and a need for retreat may result.
We may find that we will do anything today to be included, however, it may be increased emotions that foster that choice. Understand that there is a shift from sociability today to sensitivity when the Moon travels into Cancer in the later morning and we may feel like stepping back from interacting with others. Should that occur, honor your feelings and take time for yourself.
Thursday, 6 February 2020
- Numerology – 6 – Higher Self, Venus, harmony, balance, perfection, Taurus, benevolence, peace, health, truth, perfection of parts, marriage, rebirth, Merkaba
- Day – Thursday is governed by Jupiter and involves expansion and benevolence
- Rune – Gebo (7) – Water, balanced energy exchange, link, marriage, partnership, gift, reciprocity
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 15 Line 5 Sensitivity describes adaptation to change
- Astro Moon position – Cancer – emotions may still be in flux and sensitivity may be high. If empathic, draw back energetic channels you’ve created and take an inner focus.
Any change that may have been felt yesterday may find its fulfillment today fostered by a balanced energetic exchange with others. A benevolent approach increases reciprocity and adaptation however if more information is required, an inner focus may be helpful.
Friday, 7 February 2020
- Numerology – 7 – magick, original creation, balance between dark/light, Zain, Zeta, Z Moon, Aries, communities, Holy, Minerva, 7 octaves, seven musical notes, 7 Rays, 7 sacred planets, Pleiades, septenate universe, 7 days
- Day – Friday is governed by Venus and involves love, balance, and harmony
- Rune – Sowilo (16) – Fire, will, Spirit, energy, self-confidence, healing, understanding fate, cause/effect, synchronicity, cauldron, divination
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 53 Line 2 Momentum counsels that future successes build on past successes
- Astro Moon position – Cancer until Leo at 2:25 PM PST when we may emerge from our cave and feel like engaging with the world again
Another split energy day with sensitivity high until mid-afternoon when the Moon travels into lively and outgoing Leo. Take time for those transitional energies to blend a bit before engaging at full speed into the Leo energy. Although Friday may be a day for balance, we’re still dealing with Fire energy and will could be strong in the afternoon and evening and any momentum experienced should be viewed from the perspective of past efforts.
Saturday, 8 February 2020
- Numerology – 8 – practical matters, leadership, responsibility, Saturn, Libra, judicial power, intellect, universal harmony, cube, justice, regeneration
- Day – Saturday is governed by Saturn and involves binding, slowing, and resistance
- Rune – Algiz – Air/Fire/Water, elk, protection, BiFrost bridge between physical and astral realms, higher consciousness, divinity
- Human Design (I Ching) Moon position – Gate 56 Line 5 Attracting Attentiondescribes the self-defeating nature of attention-getting behavior
- Astro Moon position – Leo – security is derived by attention from others as either the life of the party or the one who plans the party.
When Leo struggles with the Moon’s effects we may seek attention through self-defeating behavior. Take note of any message from Spirit that alerts you to the ego’s damaging effects and spend some time today reflecting on behavior that prevents success.
With impeachment holding everyone’s attention, the stress from that, irrespective of one’s perspective, may be taking its toll. A measured approach could be the best option if emotions become erratic or out of control this week. Should feelings of helplessness arise, observe their message but avoid volatile reactions.
Until next time…
Jan: Witch, Empath, Herbalist, Author, Reiki Master, Kenpo Black Belt, Beekeeper, and Goddess Blessed
About Jan Erickson
Jan Erickson is an empath and a witch in her Crone years. She has a BA in Psychology, and facilitated her two sons' homeschooling efforts. Jan earned her Black Belt in Kenpo Karate in 1991, after which she taught along side her husband in their dojo. Herbalism has always been a part of Jan's life, and after suffering with rheumatoid arthritis for 13 years, she became a cannabis patient and healed. Living on the High Desert of Central Oregon with her husband of 40 years, Jan writes the blog, Stepping Aside, gardens, is a mom to bees and two sons, and continues to study herbs. And in July, 2017, Jan and her husband became grandparents!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Featured Articles: Runes
Runes Open or Close
Runes are a method of divination similar to the Tarot or the I Ching. The difference is that Runes are a set of 25 stones instead of 78 cards or a set of sticks with patterns. As with the Tarot, most of the Runes may be rightside up, or up side down, the meaning differing with the case. There are also some Runes that can not appear up side down. In practice, the Runes may be made of any material; ceramic, stones, sticks, or drawn on cards.Read More
- Divination Using Runes Open or Close
Runes originated with the ancient Etruscans and were spread upwards throughout the Alpine regions to Northern Europe via the trade routes. The Germanic tribes took them and adapted them to their own needs and uses. The oldest and most widespread of the Germanic runes are the Elder Futhark or Common Germanic Runes. The word rune, which occurs in various forms in Germanic and Celtic languages, means "a mystery" or "holy secret" that is "whispered".
Runes were traditionally carved into bone, wood or stone which accounts for their angular shape. The lack of curves made it easier to create the shapes in either hard wood or stone.Read More
- Divination Using Runes Open or Close
Who is Online Now
We have 1091 guests and no members online