Category: John Cali Views: 1650
Immortality lies not in the things you leave behind, but in the people your life has touched. ~ Anonymous
The quest for immortality is as old as humanity itself. The methods humans have explored to see if they can live forever are countless.
What’s the meaning of it all? Would you want to live forever? Would you want to live forever in a physical body, or some variation of one?
An article I read recently in The Guardian talked about some Silicon Valley folks, obviously with a lot of money, searching for the magic key to immortality. They include Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, and billionaire Peter Thiel.
We love this topic Johnny has chosen this week. Immortality has fascinated humans for centuries. Would it be a victory over death? Or just a hoax?
Here are a few thoughts you might want to consider:
- The Creator did not design your physical bodies to live forever.
- You, as sons and daughters of God/Goddess, would find physical immortality extremely boring and frustrating after a while.
- The reason is you would not be able to fulfill the functions you, at the soul level, chose before you incarnated (or reincarnated).
- Even if you could achieve physical immortality, you would create more problems than you would resolve.
- Of course, the major “problem” you think you have to resolve is physical death.
- Physical death is not a problem. It is simply another step on your never-ending journey.
- Physical immortality, if you could achieve it, would be the real problem.
- Physical death is not the end of you.
- There is no end of you.
- You have already achieved immortality. But not of the physical kind.
- Physical immortality is an impossible dream.
In this short discussion, Alan Watts asks the intriguing question we all have, “What Is Reality?”
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2018 John Cali. Reprinted with permission from John Cali. on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
$44.44 or $55.55 or $77.77 or $88.88 or $111.11."
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2020 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Who is Online Now
We have 1458 guests and no members online