Category: John Cali Written by John Cali
There are as many different worlds as there are perceivers….you are not here to create one world where everyone is the same….you are here to be that which you want to be, while you allow all others to be that which they want to be. Abraham/Esther Hicks
One of the major problems in your modern world is diversity.
Virtually every issue humans face today is rooted in their refusal to accept diversity. You want everything and everyone to be the same. And “the same” means whatever you consider right and acceptable. And the hell with what others see and want.
Human history is littered with the wreckage of your futile efforts to make everyone the same as you—in their thinking, their living, their dying, etc. etc. If they are different they are the enemy.
Here are some of our thoughts about humanity’s struggle with diversity and sameness.
- You came into this earth lifetime to experience diversity.
- You did not come to be copycats, whether of other humans, other nations, and so on.
- You came her to leave your unique and sacred imprint on Planet Earth.
- Whatever you choose is absolutely right for you in that moment.
- There is not, nor has there ever been, a single eternally unchanging set of rules—despite what your churches, governments, teachers, parents, etc. etc. have told you.
- You came to Planet Earth to experience the diversity so you could exercise your divine creative powers.
- Forget about balance and sameness. You did not come to balance anything.
- You did not come to be or create sameness.
- You came to experience the diversity, not to create the same world for all.
- You came here to be joyful. TO BE JOY!
This is a great reminder of how powerfully our perspective can alter our lives, for good—or for ill.
Copyright © 2023 by John Cali and Berna Copray
Edited by Berna Copray
In the early 1980s, John took a spiritual development course and was introduced to his first spirit guide, Lydia. After Lydia arrived, three other guides also came to him: Archangel Michael, Tamarra, and Chief Joseph. Today these are John’s four main guides. Besides his four main ones, John has various other guides. The entire group is really a multidimensional collective consciousness. John refers to the entire group simply as “Spirit.” Source
© Copyright 2023 John Cali. Reprinted with written permission from John Cali on crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
© 2023 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses. Using a VPN will now also get tracked to original source IP.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1034 guests and no members online