Category: Inspired Mind Written by Michelle Maros Hits: 1289
If you are anything like me, uncertainty can be of the biggest anxiety producers in life. I think as human beings it’s ingrained in us to want to know what’s going to happen, to be assured that we will be safe, and to trust that our best interests will always be met. As we all know all too well, we simply can’t be assured of these things, all of the time Or how about ever!).
Sure, we can hold a confident grasp on how certain scenarios may play out, we can take actions to move forward our goals and desires, and we can even tap into our intuitive senses, trusting that all will be well. But we also know that life is unpredictable, and there can be situations that put us on the edge of our seats that make us feel like victims to the world around us.
It certainly feels like the times we are living in right now are the epitome of uncertainty. Right? We simply don’t know what is going to play out from day to day, and I don’t know about you, but I’ve found myself at the edge of my seat yearning for answers, assurances, and a feeling of comfort.
I know how dizzying it can be to constantly feel like your mental, physical, and emotional well being rests on something completely outside of yourself, and so this is why I want to share my process for managing these feelings.
1. Create a strong foundation within yourself: meditate, journal, and take care of yourself. Know and trust yourself completely. When you feel calm, confident, and strong from within, you are better equipped to manage uncertainty regarding what’s happening outside.
2. Get centered and clear on your own personal goals and desires, so that you can take aligned action and be in the energy of what you wish to create. We are all amazingly creative humans, who each and every day are molding and shaping our world. By having clarity on who you are and what you want (from an aligned and compassionate space), you’ll become a strong creative force in the world.
3. Be mindful of the quality and quantity of information that you take in on a daily basis. Sometimes we allow ourselves to go down rabbit holes of information that only lead us to feeling more hopeless, powerless, and unsure. Stay informed on the things that truly matter, and disconnect from the rest.
4. Be conscious of what energy you are putting out into the world. Remember, we are creative, and our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and actions are powerful. They add up! Ask yourself, What are you putting out there? Is it fear and anger, or love, compassion, and strength?
5. Remember that the present moment is all we truly have. Sure, it’s necessary to plan for the future, but it does none of us any good to future-trip (creating stories and scenarios of what could happen). Stay present in the happenings of the now, and stay focused on what you can be doing in this moment.
6. Be a beacon of hope, faith, and trust. When all else fails, the practice of trust is a powerful one. Affirm within yourself that life will unfold exactly as it should. Have faith that everything is falling into place. Be a source of light and hope for those around you.
I hope these simple reminders are helpful to you in this moment, and whenever life starts to feel overwhelming in this way.
Remember that life is in a constant state of ebb and flow, highs and lows. Also remember that as much as we would like, we can’t control anything that happens in the external world, but we are capable of directing our own thoughts, desires, actions, and deeds.
If we all collectively begin to take responsibility for what is going on inside ourselves, I trust that we all will begin to feel a deeper sense of peace, calm, and happiness.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on uncertainty, and how you manage the unknown. Let’s keep the conversation going in the comments below!
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (23)
- June (3)
- May (3)
- April (4)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)