Category: Inspired Mind Written by Harold W. Becker Hits: 1038
Within each of us is the innate, natural balance of our feminine and masculine creative powers. Every person, regardless of their physical attribute of being male or female, man or woman, has these potent forces that are the very essence of our being. In the simplest example, we all have the gift of imagination (a feminine energy aspect) and willpower (a masculine energy aspect). Together they infuse through the feminine energy of feeling and the masculine energy of thought to manifest our reality. What we think and feel, we become. They are ultimately inseparable and necessary components for creation. However, when they are either willfully suppressed or allowed to dominate, they create an imbalance that distorts, and even destroys, the inherent sanctity and beauty of life.
Imagination is our way of formulating and exploring possibilities. It is the grander view that gathers, intuits, and incorporates a variety of facets that are interrelated and interconnected. These are inclusive considerations that, at their core, are nurturing, subjective, heart-felt, and holistic. We often witness these characteristics in women since they tend to embody these energies to a greater degree and are the ones that conceive, incubate and develop the very physical being we become.
Willpower allows us to bring our imagination to life. By thinking, focusing, using our instincts, and taking necessary action, we materialize matter and build our outer reality. Men have actively portrayed these qualities for a very long time. The masculine energy is skillful in many important ways that support and uphold the feminine energies. Yet, by design, the feminine and masculine energies are meant to combine seamlessly within us, as being and doing, to allow us to experience the very best of life on this exquisite planet.
For countless ages and innumerable reasons, we have allowed an increasingly imbalanced expression of our masculine energies to dominate, particularly through men. This exclusive imbalance, suppression and ignorance of our central feminine energetic qualities, has been used to subjugate women to a lesser role and steadily wreaked havoc throughout societies and our earth. This imbalance has allowed a singular intellectual pursuit and gratification of materialism without the finer inclusive senses of grace, nurture, benevolence, integrity and dignity to balance our creation. When truly balanced, the resulting wisdom of love naturally blends our creative energies for the greatest good and benefit for all.
We are finally becoming aware of this imbalance, and in particular, women of the world are awakening to their personal power and balanced ability to create. They are embracing their essential willpower, regaining their voice, and standing in unity to bring about the balance necessary now. The infusion that this realization provides is the rapid restoration of the vital feminine energies of imagination and imperative vision, where an empowered humanity nurtures life itself in all its various expressions. Women are reigniting the crucial need for compassion, kindness and unconditional love to be included in creation. As they join heart-to-heart, they are imagining and empowering a world for future generations that thrive through gentleness and wisdom. Interestingly, most indigenous cultures had these central, balanced energies in their societies. Women shared in the formation and leadership of their social structures and were respected for their wisdom and equally dynamic contribution.
It is important to understand that this balance must also come from the men of the world as they relearn and embrace their fundamental balance and reincorporate the powerful feminine aspects they have purposely repressed within themselves. The patriarchal imbalance that has been created by the masculine energy bias has usurped governments, religions and social structures around the globe and resulted in an unstable and unsustainable reality. All around us we clearly see now that this imbalance is detrimental in the sustaining and flourishing of life.
We are all so much grander than we have allowed ourselves to be and there is so much potential before us as we once again acknowledge our foremost creative capacity. Women of the world, reclaim your perfect blend of creative energies so that men may know firsthand that there is deep wisdom in love and a magnificent power beyond measure in graceful balance.
Love and hugs,
Harold W. Becker
Founder and President
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation is a global nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole.
Our programs further the awareness and application of unconditional love through education, research, and charity. Our intention is to explore a variety of creative activities and presentations that enhance unity and self-conscious expression while promoting love and respect to all aspects of life. In order of priority, we include a general focus of our vision and mission in the following activities and events
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Inspired Mind
- 2019 (15)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (7)
- 2018 (92)
- December (5)
- November (4)
- October (8)
- September (9)
- • The 5 Best Pieces of Advice I’ve Received
- • Is There An End Game?
- • How Traveling Makes You A Better Person
- • 5 Things to Stop Doing Right Now
- • My Day Talking Kindness To Young Children
- • Celebrating Life through Love
- • 4 Habits That Add Stress to Your Life
- • Autumn Reflections
- • 6 Things to Remember When Hurting
- August (6)
- July (4)
- June (5)
- May (9)
- • 5 Misconceptions of Living a Conscious Life
- • Remembering Our Shared Humanity
- • Manifesting Your Dreams
- • Releasing Distractions and Finding Focus
- • How Forgiveness Sets the Prisoner Free
- • Having Love & Respect In Our Relationships
- • Stop Over-Depending on Others and Seeking Their Approval: How to Set Yourself Free
- • 4 Mind Games to Stop Playing for More Energy and Confidence
- • Spiritual and Energy Tools To Help With De-Addiction
- April (8)
- March (14)
- • The Best Path is Your Own
- • Hello, Friends! Do You Know Your Life Purpose?
- • Sleep Hypnosis for Mind, Body & Soul Cleansing
- • The Super Human, Super Consciousness Experience...
- • Reminders to Release Comparison and Competition
- • Sleep Hypnosis to Become Your Ideal Self
- • Earth Day Tips: Seven Ways to Save Energy, Planet, and Money
- • What It Means To Live In A Reality Of Necessary Distractions
- • What I Learned After Years of Going Against My Intuition
- • Reduce Anxiety: Sleep Hypnosis to Reduce & Reverse Anxiety
- • Calling All Trailblazers
- • A Powerful Practice for Healing & Forgiveness
- • Therapeutic Journaling: How to Use Journaling to Help Solve Life’s Biggest Challenges
- • Visualising Illness into Wellness
- February (10)
- • How I Transformed My Relationship with Fear
- • Creating A Successful, Future Version Of Yourself
- • Why Do We Have Resistance To Change
- • 7 Powerful Tips to Help You Become Fearless
- • Answer Your Heart’s Wake-up Calls With More Love And Less Fear
- • Lessons in Vulnerability
- • What I Wish I’d Known Before An Unexpected Loss
- • Day Dreamer
- • My Favorite Reminder to Help Relieve Anxiety
- • The Long Journey from Having, to Doing, to Being
- January (10)
- • 6 Things You Should Never Share With Other People
- • Remembering the Importance of Play
- • 22 Things That Have Become a Norm Since 2012
- • The 4 Benefits of Setting Healthy Boundaries
- • 6 Techniques to Stop Worrying
- • Working with Shame
- • Managing the Monkey Mind
- • New Beginnings with Love
- • Reconciling With The Divine Masculine In Us & Making Peace With Masculine Energies
- • By Doing What You Love, Success Will Follow
- 2016 (1)
- October (1)
- 2012 (1)
- August (1)
- 2011 (2)
- 2010 (1)
- 2009 (4)