Category: Health Yourself Views: 1568
The body needs to be cleansed every six months, i.e. twice a year, because the accumulated toxins can provoke various diseases.
Frequent colds, infections, fatigue, drowsiness, lack of concentration are signs of the existence of toxins in the body, malignant bacteria and other less harmful substances.
Here is an effective natural drug used in Russian folk medicine which is prepared of two components: kefir and buckwheat flour.
Many called kefir the elixir of youth and health and buckwheat flour has extraordinary healing effects. It strengthens the body, rejuvenates the blood vessels, reduces fatigue, increases blood circulation in the hands and feet and enhances urination.
This medicine is great for memory and concentration, especially for older people. Buckwheat flour lowers blood pressure, helps with atherosclerosis and prevents constipation. Combined with kefir, reduces blood sugar levels, cleans the bowels and blood vessels, normalizes metabolism and function of the pancreas and increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- 1 tablespoon of buckwheat flour
- 180 ml of kefir
- A little honey
- Pour the kefir (180 ml) and a tablespoon of buckwheat flour and stir well.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for a night. In the morning, stir the mixture once more and it is ready to be consumed.
- The mixture should be eaten instead of breakfast.
- You can sweeten it with honey if desired.
- Do not eat three hours after eating this mixture for breakfast.
- Keep practicing this procedure for 14 days every six months.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
The information contained on CrystalWind.ca is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle.
We have 1266 guests and no members online