Category: Health Yourself Views: 1299
*The following was graciously written by Rob Kuryl0 as a guest post.
A note from Rob: I wanted to write this article because I thought it might be helpful for others that have been struggling like I have been. Please understand that these are my personal experiences and understand that everyone evolves in their healing differently.
I give most of the credit for these teachings to Matt Kahn. He is a spiritual teacher and if you are interested you can find his videos on Youtube. I have listened to hours and hours of his lectures and I will try to sum up some of his most important points and tools that I’ve been using every day.
A Few Starter Points To Understand
Here are a few points that are vitally important:
- You need to love yourself more, not less.
- RELAX!! This is vitally important. You need to become extremely interested in relaxation.
- Understand that everything is going to work out no matter what. It will all work out every time without exception. It just may not be the way you envision it. This is faith. Understand that everything in the Universe is working for your benefit and that you need to relax into that idea and know with faith that everything will work out for your highest good.
Here are some healing tools and practices I use every morning.
Say “I Love You” To Yourself Every Day
The first thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is to put my hand on my heart and tell it “I Love You”. I might say it 5 to 20 times. Even if you don’t “feel” it or think I don’t believe it, just say it!! The second thing I do is state “May every human being on this planet be blessed”. Simple stuff, just do it. I repeat both of these several times a day. Don’t drive yourself crazy but do it when you get a couple of seconds. Every blessing and “I Love You” counts.
Set Daily Intentions
It is important to set intentions for the day. Without intentions the Universe has no idea what you would like to experience with your day/s. I start my day with these:
- May I be more loving today than I’ve ever been before.
- May I be more fulfilled than I’ve ever known in the past.
- May I be more loving and thoughtful with myself and others than I could possibly imagine for the benefit of all beings.
- May every thought I have, may my highest recognition of truth be revealed. May my highest self be embodied. May all hearts find the safety to open to its highest potential as I am now.
- May all beings be blessed, nourished, and liberated by the happiness I radiate in every breath. I am happiness. Happiness I am.
- May I be blessed with perfect physical, emotional, spiritual, and financial health for the benefit of all beings.
- May I be the relaxation that seems missing from the world. May I trust the consciousness of all and may I bring forth the highest consciousness that I am. (You can use the second sentence any time when you are in a crowd of people and experiencing some anxiety, stress, and just feeling “off”. Say it to yourself…. it works great. Only needs to be repeated once or you can say it multiple times.)
Look At The World In A New Way
Here are some affirmations I also use every morning. I use these as a reminder that you can set the meanings to anything. It’s how you see and experience the world that matters.
- Everything I see is a confirmation of my highest wealth and abundance.
- Everything I see is a sign of supreme enlightenment.
- Everything I see is a symbol of eternal peace.
- Everything I see is a symbol of love.
A Statement To Releasing “Problem People” From Your Life
Here’s a statement for releasing “problem” people in your life or people that are having health problems, etc. You can even insert your full name and do it for yourself. Use your intuition with this one. If you need to use it multiple times a day, that’s fine. You will feel the energy shift for sure. I found over time I may not have to do it for certain people or at the very least much fewer times per day.
“I allow the soul(s) of __________ to be pardoned and set free now as I am.”
Remember That Everything Is Working Out
I use this next statement as a reminder that things are working out exactly as they should be. It affirms that everything that happens in life is really for your best interest. I think we all forget that or just don’t realize it.
“If what I wanted was what I needed the most, it would already be here right now. No matter how it seems or feels. Perhaps my current life circumstances are perfectly orchestrated catalysts of consciousness designed to catapult me into my next level of mastery. As this truth is affirmed, may my highest destiny be revealed as I am now.”
Here is a statement that I use to acknowledge emotions. You can use these to understand that it’s ok to feel a certain way. It’s part of who we are. This really helps to allow you to feel emotions but not be consumed and trapped by them. Use this as many times as needed.
“I am(sadness, frustration, fear, loneliness, etc, etc), not a person caught in it.”
Recognize Your Spiritual Evolvement
This next tool has to do with the fifth dimension ascension that the planet is going through. Matt claims that every illness and physical problem that we have manifested is directly related to ascension. I’m pretty sure that’s the reason why there are so many people sick and doctors have absolutely no clue as to what’s going on. Anyway, I repeat this every day because it just makes sense to me. Try it out. You have nothing to lose but ten seconds of your time. I really enjoy using it.
“This (state your condition(s)) is proof of how radically I’m spiritually evolving. I’m only this debilitated so that my body and soul can be on the same page. This illness is proof of a healing that is already here. My healing has arrived and I’m just coming out of the other end, playing it out, and letting my body and soul catch up.”
Raise Your Vibration
Here’s the last thing that I use daily. This really helps raise your vibration.
When you see someone on tv, your pc, a car, it doesn’t really matter…. say to yourself:
“May you be blessed” and “Thank you for helping me”. Easy to do….even if you do it just a couple times a day.
The “May you be blessed” is self explanatory but the “Thank you for helping me” part has a larger meaning. When you say this to yourself it is a reminder of how everything in the Universe is helping you. This cultivates faith! You may not even know the person but just by seeing them and acknowledging them they are helping you. You are also helping the receiver of this statement. Matt has an explanation for what it does but the reason is escaping me at the moment.
I hope you find these energy tools to be helpful and I hope you get as much benefit out of doing them as I have.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
The information contained on CrystalWind.ca is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Please consult with your healthcare professional before making any dietary or lifestyle changes or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. Any products or information discussed are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease or lifestyle.