Category: Journeys Hits: 1243
These days everyone is connected to everyone else around the world. People create friendships with others without meeting and we all learn about and from each other by sharing experiences, posts, blogs or uplifting messages.
This is great news, as there is no longer need to meet others physically. However, the reality of physical distance or the lack of means to move around the world and meet personally could cause anxiety and frustration. Love does not require to make everything physical. It is not about what we can get, but what we can give. What we give returns to us in many other ways. Love in whichever form comes is what truly matters.
There are 7 billion people in this world. Touching everyone physically is not possible.
Let's understand these communications from a different perspective; as a new path opening to multiple possibilities. The angle from which we understand human relationships is still very narrow. There is a sense of incompleteness unless communication is physical. The almost desperate need to understand love through another person is the clearest indication of this. Somehow we still don't understand that before we can love someone fully, we must find that love within. Without we can never love another person as one ought to do.
However, there is nothing wrong with it. We are here to love and understanding love only from a romantic sense is simply another stage we must visit until we understand that love is not really there, but within.
The internet has to be understood as what is, a platform in which we can create energetic webs. It is a wonderful media that when used properly could connect the entire world. The use that we make of the tools that we have at hand determines whether we are creators, mere informants or agents of negativity.
There seems to be a wave of disbelief to what we as creators could accomplish. First, we must understand the notion that we do this together, or not at all. We all want the same, so why not join forces and move together collectively? While without an inner revolution that raises our own consciousness first, the shift of consciousness will never take place, we fail to recognise the wonderful opportunity that we miss in every word, every thought and every action. Sadly, we miss this point every day.
"We" in this case refers to the collective. There are of course many people already aware of this fact and they are doing a wonderful job by creating websites, alternative news, blogs and different platforms from which to spread a new message everyone longs for: Love. Our role can be as simple -which is not simple or easy at all- as a Facebook admin to a writer, philosopher, thinker, film-maker warrior, etc. The list is endless and we all know what we must do. It is important to understand that no role is more important than the other. This is team work and everyone must carry out their duties. We all have a mission, and each one is essential.
What matters most is that the message to build a new reality gets out there and it is embraced and shared by as many as possible. Media users and readers, viewers are equally important, and so it is the message we share.
The part that we are missing is that telepathic communication among humans is very possible in a higher state of consciousness. When we allow ourselves to just be, we can engage with anyone in the world. We can also read others, where we are, where we come from and even see the soul in others.
In order to create a mass energy field that helps to raise consciousness what we choose to share with others becomes precious items. It's a new energetic currency. I wouldn't share with others anything I wouldn't like to see or read myself. What we need more in this world is encouragement, love, kindness, compassion, empathy and support. Sharing videos of cats every now and then might help to break up with the belief that in order to heal we have be dead serious or continue suffering as religion taught us to do. The path to enlightenment can also be fun and should indeed be fun. That's what the soul truly craves: fun, dance, movement, artistic expression.
The part we all play in this transformation, however small you may believe is can be overwhelming. We begin here today with something small, but we never know how far the ripple effect is going to take our message. Do I or you want to read another message that perpetuates fear?
The ripple effect is also a force to which we pay little attention. It's influence in the world can be overwhelmingly encouraging. If what we want is love, a shift in consciousness, peace, this is what we ought to share and talk and write about. This is our contribution as creators. One initial share might be multiplied by thousands and reach even more readers, observers, viewers who are also looking for love.
Being a creator seems to be a mystified term or a figure of biblical connotations that enables someone to reach epic achievements, while we underestimate that making someone feel better or loved is in itself an extraordinary accomplishment. This is not a difficult goal to reach. Anyone can do it and know that you contribution is much more important that what you might perceive at the time. We only have to make that choice.
Recently I wrote something very similar from a more physical perspective in the role of women in society that can be read here: 'Losing the feminine: The dangerous turn of Damsel in Distress.' Everything is energy and it is up to us to create it. The energy we choose to create is that which the world will experience.
If what we share with others brings love, hope, happiness, motivation, trust, kindness, courage, compassion and a long list of positive qualities we all hold in our quest of love, reaching and touching everyone in the world, as a collective we become an incredible creator that contributes to shape a new world. Imagine an invisible web of energy which speaks only of love and new possibilities for the human race and the world. Let's make love our new oxygen and a new way of living while still dealing with the old ones.
We must let go of the idea of individualism and competition, wanting to do everything by ourselves. Every word I write is stored in the collective consciousness and my belief is that I must write it and share it with anyone who's interested in reading. Can I claim to be the author? Yes and no. Let's say that my role is more that of a channel to convert knowledge to words that come from a higher place.
Many readers have expressed their joy in finding in physical form what they couldn't articulate, but somehow knew already. This and many other writings you will read have the same impression, the recognition of universal knowledge in someone else's words.
In my experience, we can communicate with anyone through thought, energy and intention. This is another fact most of us seem to be oblivious about. See some examples here and how by taking the time to honour someone else's soul, we can make a real difference in their lives. All it takes is to look at each others eyes and recognise each other's souls. Anyone can do it, but first we must invest the time and effort.
Be and allow yourself to be the creator you really are. No matter who you are or what you've done in life, your soul is still intact and when we lock eyes with someone else, we are somehow inviting a dance of souls. Know that you are a wonderful creator. Don't underestimate yourself. What to create from now on is only your choice.
*Please donate if you enjoyed the content and quality of this blog to help me keep writing and sharing publicly. Any contribution is appreciated. Thank you and blessings.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2018 (14)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- 2017 (41)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- 2016 (29)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (104)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • The Psychological Crossroad of An Unhappy Life
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (12)
- 2012 (6)