Category: Journeys Written by jona bryndis Hits: 1500
Many of us experience the pressing feeling of not ‘belonging’ into our families or where we originated. In our attempt to break free or rebel against family structures we often struggle with lifelong family and relationship issues, which are very often interconnected. Depending on our karmic set-up, family constellation and childhood experiences these inner and outer conflicts can have a very important purpose, namely to free ourselves from karmic binds and to create optimal circumstances for healing our deeper aspects – if we can recognize their connection!
There is recent scientific evidence (keyword Epigenetics) that shows how trauma can be genetically inherited to future generations (click here to read a sample study) . This groundbreaking new understanding of how our lives are not just influenced by what we have consciously experienced, but also by the pain and suffering our ancestors have experienced leads us to whole different view on our personal journey.
In Energy Work we have been observing this correation all along. The active and conscious self-healing path always leads to inherited karmic family aspects - in fact, I cannot recall a single energy field without karmic attachments. However, this doesn't mean we are doomed the relive our ancestor's lives, on the contrary! Let's explore how our journey influenced by energies from previous generations and how we can transcend those:
Karmic Aspects can play a major factor in trying to understand the deeper purpose but also the struggle of our life’s journey. Anyone with the sincere desire to evolve their consciousness eventually encounters karmic patterns in their life, regardless of whether we believe in Karma and Reincarnation or not. Karmic Patterns have nothing to do with Reincarnation. All the while they can be linked to possible past lives, this is not always the case and therefore can be restricting if we understand karma only in this way. Recent research has shown that trauma, recurring relationship issues, but also ‘luckiness’ or our ability to attract or repel wealth can be inherited from our ancestors.
Without looking at the different aspects that may be passed on from our parents and forefathers or the collective group we are in our personal our karmic load will be difficult to contextualize – in fact, I would even go as far as stating that major break-throughs in our consciousness journey are not possible without looking at the bigger picture of the different Karmic Aspects that influence some of our dispositions.
Karmic Family Aspects belong to Group Karma on our closest level. They often include genetic dispositions for mental, physical or emotional patterns or imbalances; however, in the scope of all karmic aspects those are the easiest to identify and to overcome. Unresolved issues that inherited within a family lineage (typically up to 7 generations backwards as well as forward in time) can include extremes, such as forceful deaths through murder, war or accidents, family tragedies, abuse, alcoholism, suicide, depression, etc., but also more subtle tendencies like addictive structure, disdain towards Femininity/Masculinity, degradation, control, manipulation, self-worth issues, superiority/inferiority, or hypercriticism. Nobody is free of Karmic Family aspects, which is why we often start our Karma Work here.
Typically, we engage in our deeper karmic healing processes unconsciously through repeat: Without being aware of it we ‘re-create’ the same/similar circumstances of our childhood, so that outer condition force us to change our inner conditions. One of the most commonly recreated patterns is taking on a karmic family role: Mother, Father or Child. Statistically, 85% of us tend to duplicate unhealed Karmic Family and Inner Child experiences into their current relationships.
Most commonly, the repeat of such unresolved and often unconscious inner child aspects shows in our choice of partner, our parenting style and very often also in general problems with relationships, such as intimacy, commitment or trust issues. On a practical level, many of us have the strongest energetic ties with breaking free from negative cycles in life, moving out of imposed pathways or excelling beyond our socio-economic or ethnic backgrounds, in spite of advanced spiritual understanding.
Re-living certain circumstances and taking on unconscious family role identification can be an opportunity to heal the most pressing aspects of our energetically anchored karmic or traumatic load. However, if we never uncover the purpose of underlying repeat pattern it can also lead to retraumatizing and cementing our original pain, fears and beliefs.
While most people remain unaware of those lifelong inner energetic binds, it can be life altering to release and heal our karmic ties and childhood wounds, but until we begin to actively work with these often hidden parts of us many are unable to see the connection with karmic family and attachments.
Identifying karmic patterns and repetition cycles can be a major game-changer in our inner healing process - if we can connect with the underlying energy to correct them. Therefore, it is often needed or beneficial to work with the guidance of a trained counselor, energy worker and conscious self-healing techniques. Energy Work allows to bypass our mental and emotional preoccupations and therefore help to release our unconscious trauma load.
Unwinding Karmic Family Aspects
Experienced shortcoming through our parents, family constellation and upbringing often make us choose the according parent role to ‘correct’ some of the inadequacies we experienced as child. For example: Absent fathers or mothers often result in picking the child-role later in life, which allows us to process this wound through ‘properly being taken care of’. However, the limitation in this pattern if not properly healed, can be the development of neediness and codependent behaviors.
Overbearing mothers or authoritative fathers often create the tendency to take on a parent role and to develop controlling behaviors. Either way, there is no judgment of our parents in this view. Our parents have their own journey and from a karmic standpoint we ‘pick’ them for a reason (as they picked their parents), namely to evolve this pattern and ultimately to break the cycle between our Inner Child wounds and karmic repetition.
The most underestimated aspect is that rebelling against our parental and karmic inheritance is not exactly helping in cutting our karmic ties; on the contrary! Resistance, defensiveness and ‘leaving in anger’ often further energizes the underlying energetic bind. If you find yourself charged with anger, judgment and non-forgiving thoughts chances are that you will carry these inner sentiments into your romantic relationships or pass them onto our children!
Learning energetic reconciliation techniques can greatly contribute to understanding, forgiveness, compassion and resolution finding, especially if reconciliation in person is not possible!
The purpose of looking at what we often perceive as shortcomings of our karmic circumstances is not to manifest or justify our own limitations; the objective in investigating our Family Karma is in understanding the connection between our suffering and karmic disposition for suffering. The purpose of energetic Karmic Family work is recognizing patterns and karmic repetitions so that our consciousness can evolve beyond those restrictions and to begin to transcend them.
transCODES offers a variety of Remote Energy based Karmic Clearing modalities and Energy Coaches who can help with contextualizing and resolving your personal karmic attachments.
In Group or Individual sessions, Energy Work can initiate:
- Removing energetic ties and binds inherited down by generations
- Resolving existing and past family patterns
- Connecting with Mother & Father energies (lineage)
- Applying compassion, non-judgment and gratitude for all experiences
- Letting go of energetic patterns not serving anymore
- Increasing awareness and perception of inner patterns and programs
Karmic Family Work is a very powerful tool for self-healing and outer reconciliation. In this transMISSION process participants come together with the intention of releasing energetic family binds. For many, this is a very fundamental release of inherited energies as well as cellular deletion of past-life experiences.
Karma Work can help to reduce our karmic load and free up our and our future generations' energy:
For more info check our Karmic Clearing transMISSIONS here.
Thank you for your time.
Energy Coach and founder of transCODES
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2017 (27)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (3)
- 2016 (30)
- December (6)
- • This Woman Died of Stage 4 Cancer and Came Back From the Dead With a Shocking Message
- • Article Four: The Cast of Characters. AKA: The Wrecking Crew.
- • Cognitive Dissonance made easy
- • The Principle of Mission
- • Article Three: Donald Trump’s Personality and Character Structure
- • Article Two: United States Elections 2016: Getting the Right Perspective
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- December (6)
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (57)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (6)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Free Braco Gazes - Peace, Love, Healing, & Miracles!
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (104)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • The Psychological Crossroad of An Unhappy Life
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (12)
- 2012 (12)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (4)
- April (1)
- 2011 (2)
- June (1)
- January (1)