Category: The Law of Attraction
One of the best techniques I have learnt is about how to do water programming with positive affirmations.
The use of water for healing is nothing new. For instance, in churches, for centuries, blessings of water have often done for the purpose of baptism or for the blessing of persons, places or things. Hence, water programming can be used for just about anything that you wish for.
As such, I am going to suggest that you look into using water for carrying messages of positive affirmations on success, health, relationships, love, happiness and abundance, to every single cell of our body.
You can program any object that you want to. By programming, you send thoughts of focused positive energy into the object on hand, so that it will emit the same energy vibration back to its environment or in essence, the Universe. For instance, you can program a crystal to emit love energy every time someone passes it in your living room.
However, it cannot be denied that that water is one of the best mediums for transmitting information and energy inside us. After all, we drink water every day and our human body is comprised of 70 percent water. The properties of water allow it to reach every cell and subatomic particle to deliver the information. Hence, by changing the molecular structure of water through the use of energy or vibrations, it is possible to transmit any message that you want at the miniscule subatomic particle level.
Findings on water programming were revealed by the very famous Dr Masaru Emoto. He is the author to best selling books “The Hidden Messages in Water” and and “The True Power of Water”. My husband first sat for a lecture presentation by Dr Emoto himself some years ago and even got our book copies autographed. (Update: Dr Emoto has since passed on in 2014).
In a class I attended, I also found out that the late Jose Silva had also conducted experiments using water. What would be useful for us, therefore, is to combine both Jose Silva’s mind power techniques and Dr Emoto’s findings on water programming with positive affirmations.
Basic Water Programming Technique
- Get a glass of water. In the original experiments, Jose Silva used glass, But later experiments have shown that just about any container such as plastic bottles, Styrofoam cups work. However, I would still recommend that you use glass since most of the tests involved glass, with good results.
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Clasp the glass with both hands and try to spread your fingers while grasping it. However, do not allow your fingertips from touching the fingertips of the other hand. Hence the thumb of your left hand will be close to the thumb of your right hand but they are not touching each other.
- Look into the water, using it as a mental screen.
- State your affirmation and visualize the end result. Do this for 15 minutes. Here, you are using focused thought to communicate the pure intention that you wish the water to carry.
- Once you have finished, drink it. As you are drinking it, say this “this is all I need to achieve ________ (your affirmation)”.
4 Ways on Water Programming with Positive Affirmations
Water Programming #1: Use the Power of Words
In his books, Dr Emoto had been visually documenting molecular changes in water in a variety of situations using photographic techniques. It was clear that water easily took on the vibrations and energy of its environment, whether toxic and polluted or naturally pristine. What was perhaps most revealing was the effect of water when positive and negative words were typed on pieces of paper and stuck to its container overnight.
It was shown that water absorbed the hado, the subtle energy of the word or thought. Where water was exposed to positive words, the photographs showed beautiful crystalline structures. Where it was shown negative words, the crystalline structures were ugly and distorted. Emoto’s photographs provided proof that water was highly alive and highly responsive to every one of our thoughts and emotions.
Based on the findings, it would not be unreasonable for us to consider using water programming at our cellular level. Since you are water, your body will surely respond to the information carried by it. Hence, to program yourself for positive changes, absorb words of positive affirmations by sending messages in the water that you consume.
And so, after step 5 above, instead of drinking the water right away, how about programming it with a stronger energy vibration or hado? Dr Emoto’s recommendation: write the words on paper and paste it onto the container with the words facing in so that water inside can read it. Keep this water at least overnight.
Talk to the water from time to time and occasionally shake the bottle, which helps to activate the water and contributes to its vibrations. Drink 5 glasses of this water every day.
What words should you use? Whatever you want to affirm. But state it positively. If you do not have any specific affirmations, “love and gratitude” is a great phrase for water programming. Quoted from Emoto….
They were all beautiful, but the most beautiful one to me was the crystal that formed after the water was exposed to the words “love and gratitude”.
“Love” is absolute and “gratitude” is relative. Absoluteness is an active energy and relativeness is a passive energy. Only when we have a receiver can we be involved in the act of giving. No matter how hard you try to give your love, without a receiver, you won’t be able to do so. It is Nature’s providence. Splendidly, the water crystals present us Nature providence and the concept of life’s phenomena. Not just love. Not just gratitude. Only when the two are together can they manifest the workings of Nature.
If you are working on canceling some negative emotion through your affirmations, use its antonym. For instance, if you are feeling stress, then use the word “relax”. For irritability, use “calmness”. For anger, use “happy”. In short, use various healing words to override what you are currently feeling.
In Emoto’s experiments, I’m not sure if he used anything longer than 2 words for the pieces of paper to be stuck onto the container. Still, I do not see it a problem if you want to use a longer phrase or sentence. However, it is best to make your phrase or sentence for water programming snappy!
Water Programming #2: Heal With The Power of Prayer
Instead of just stating an affirmation for Step 5 above, consider making a prayer. In Emoto’s findings, you can send a stronger hado by offering prayers in the past tense than in the future tense. “I hope my mother’s cancer will be cured”has been found to be less effective than “My mother’s cancer was cured”.
Ideally, you may want to recite your prayers continuously for the 15 minutes. To make the process easier, search in advance for verses that you can recite for various affirmations or check up religious text for appropriate spiritual verses. Of course, it is best if you can write prayer affirmations yourself to make them more relevant to your needs. Recite your prayers emphatically, while imaging your success, and in the past tense.
Water Programming #3: Use The Power of Imaging
Imaging is also very important. It represents your hope, dreams and wishes. As you repeat your positive affirmations, visualize the end result that you desire. Visualization is a way of giving stronger energy. You add movement and emotion when you visualize. Make it as vivid as you can.
Water Programming #4: Heal With The Power of Music
You may also choose to play music to the water, since Emoto’s photographs have shown that water responds to music. Of course, the music that you select will have to be appropriate to the message that you want the water to transmit.
When all vibrations go well at your cellular and subatomic particle level, your body as a composite, works beautifully like a grand orchestra. If a disturbance occurs in a vibration, a discord is created. Translated to physical terms, sickness can happen as a result of disharmony in your energy vibrations within. If you know music therapy, you can incorporate healing by playing beautiful classical pieces to water. For health affirmations that you need to make, also visualize water coming from an undiscovered mountain spring cleansing and pure.
Affirmations In A Glass
The lessons on water programming have profound implications on possibilities:
- Affirmations of Self Love. You can transmit positive words or thoughts to every part of your body with water programming. Emoto’s work provides undisputed evidence that it is possible to heal and transform yourself by the positive thoughts you choose and send. Affirmations of self love can be wonderfully made through water.
- Affirmations of Success. You can drink to affirmations of success at work, improving your golf score (see picture), fulfilling your dreams or becoming a top expert in your field. Here’s to empowering yourself with water programming!
- Affirmations of Health. Other than for self healing purposes, you can also help others with any existing health issues. I witnessed two monks using this technique sometime early this year, for my friend who was struck with cancer. For cancer or other tumour issues, simply meditate and visualise a body that has normal and healthy growing cells. What is important is the pure intention and well wishes that you sent through the water.
- Affirmations of Love and Gratitude. Here is additional idea for a Random Act of Kindness:
- Consider also giving bottles of “Love and Gratitude” water to your friends, loved ones and strangers. Give as Christmas presents, birthday wishes, as a token of appreciation or even for no specific reasons whatsoever.
Would love to do water programming with a beautiful verse? How about this one from Louis Hay, author of You can Heal Your Life…?
In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole and complete.
I support myself and life supports me.
I see evidence of the Law working all around me
And in every area of my life.
I reinforce that which I learn in joyous ways.
My day begins with gratitude and joy.
I look forward with enthusiasm to the adventures of the day,
Knowing that in my life, “All is good.”
I love who I am and all that I do.
I am the living, loving, joyous expression of life.
All is well in my world.
Let’s toast to all the good things in the world!
Love and abundance always,
First, let me introduce myself. My vision is to turn dreams into reality through self-awareness, inspiring others to do the same. The various roles I play in the school of life include being a life coach, mother, wife, ex-Banker, Singaporean, and an internet entrepreneur. In terms of qualifications, I am also a Certified Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner, an Intuitive Consultant, and Vision Board Counselor. On this blog, I share about the various personal insights I have gained, my successes and challenges. I have since published books and programs such as Abundance Alchemy: Journey of Gold, Self-Love Secrets and Life Vision Mastery.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1359 guests and no members online