Category: Moon Cycles Written by Shanta Gabriel Hits: 1668
Want to be more creative, productive and feeling in the Flow of Life?
The Moon offers us natural gifts of consciousness that can be very helpful if we pay attention and use the Moon energy to plan our activities every month. All over the world, the Moon changes the tides of the oceans. Since the average adult body is made up of more than 60% water, it is important to remember that we are also affected by the amazing energetic activity of the Moon. It is helpful to understand that the Moon is changing the tides on our inner level at the same time as it changes the outer world.
We just experienced the New Moon on April 5. The gift of the New Moon every month is an opportunity to open the doors to New Beginnings in your life. It's a powerful creative week!
New Moon can help you chart your course . It is like a RESET button every month. No matter what has happened, you get to set new intentions and create your life for the month ahead. Whatever you set into motion in the first week of the waxing phase of the New Moon, will continue for the rest of the month.
Within the first week leading up to the Full Moon , the Waxing Moon energy supports us to begin new projects, make major decisions from the clearest place, and create empowered intentions to guide us throughout the month. The energy is not always helpful for completion of projects but we are definitely in alignment with receiving new guidance, ideas and creative solutions for problems that did not seem to have answers before.
If we can plan our projects around the first week of the New Moon waxing energy, your productivity can be more like stepping into the River of All Creation . Life becomes much more graceful. The second week leading up to the Full Moon has tremendous creative energy, but the first week is the time for New Beginnings. After the Full Moon, in the Waning Phase, it is more difficult to begin anything but perfect for completing whatever you have started in the Waxing Moon.
The Full Moon has a very powerful energy as everyone knows who has been under a brilliant Full Moon. Most people have experienced romance blossoming. But did you know that many surgeons will not operate during Full Moon because people bleed more? There are definitely more ER visits, more accidents and violence during the Full Moon. The powerful energy of the Full Moon deserves our respect. We need to plan our activities in harmony with what you serve during this Full Moon phase.
I am a Cancerian, an astrological sign which is ruled by the Moon . Some people of this sign have been called looney , which is another derivative of lunar moon energy. I have definitely noticed feeling more looney around the Full Moon, but also empowered, courageous and often overly spacious without a grounded presence to stay connected to the Earth. When we can be more educated about the lunar energies for the month on a planetary level, it supports us in making choices which can serve our highest good.
After the Full Moon, in the Waning phase, it is more difficult to begin anything new, but a perfect energetic flow for completing whatever you have started in the Waxing Moon. You will probably find it more difficult, like pushing the river, when you try to begin new things in the last two weeks of the moon phase. However powerful energy is present to use in completing all those dangling projects and things on your To Do list. It's a great time to clean out your closets, file drawers and take old clothes to the second hand store. You will be making space for all the new wondrous projects and ideas that will come to you in the New Moon.
As we come into the last week of the Waning Moon, it often feels like everything in life got flatter. Some people feel sadder during the Waning Moon then they do in the Waxing Moon. Often people notice that it is difficult to work productively in this phase. This last week before the New Moon is clearly guiding and supporting you to rest, take more time in Nature, have more fun, and allow yourself to integrate all the great things you did during the month.
In order to thrive in life, we can not keep adding in more information, more projects, more people and more action, without giving ourselves the time to integrate where we are and what we have done up to this completion point each month of the Moon phases. The Integration Phase is essential for creating more space to allow the new which comes in perfect Divine Timing each month with the New Moon.
The Moon Children thrive when we are conscious creators of a life that flows in perfect harmony with the Moon phases guiding us throughout the month. May you be in flow of Divine Light at all times.
From the Base Chakra of the Earth, sacred Mt Shasta, this is Shanta Gabriel.
April 6, 2019
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2019 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Current Moon Cycles Videos
Archive: Moon Cycles
- 2019 (33)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (5)
- January (8)
- • New Moon 4 February 2019 - Hope and Goodwill
- • Full Moon Update 1-20-19
- • The Spiritual Impact The Leo Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse Are Bringing
- • Lunar Eclipse 21 January 2019 - Change and Opportunity
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The New Moon in Capricorn With Solar Eclipse
- • The Partial Solar Eclipse On Jan 5th/6th - In Relationships!
- • Solar Eclipse 5 January 2019 - Big Business
- • New Moon/Eclipse Update 1-5-19
- 2018 (87)
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (7)
- • New Moon 7 November 2018 - Say Sorry and Move On
- • Full Moon Update 10-24-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Taurus Will Bring
- • Full Moon 24 October 2018 - Unexpected Love
- • New Moon Update 10-8-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Libra New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 8 October 2018 - Transformation
- September (9)
- • The Full Moon in Aries - in Relationships
- • Equinox - Aries Full Moon Update
- • The Spiritual Impact The Aries Full Moon Is Promising
- • Full Moon 24 September 2018 - Overcome Your Fears
- • New Moon Update 9-9-18
- • 9th September 2018: New Moon in Virgo
- • The New Moon in Virgo on Sept 9th in Relationships
- • New Moon 9 September 2018 - Opportunity and Success
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Virgo New Moon Energies
- August (5)
- July (8)
- • Teachings From The Aquarius Full Moon For The Golden Age Of Aquarius
- • Full Moon Eclipse Update 7-27-18
- • The Spiritual Impact Of The Aquarius Full Moon And Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius, July 27, 2018 ~ Conscious Release
- • Moon Names
- • New Moon Update 7-12-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Cancer New Moon & Partial Solar Eclipse
- • Friday 13th July New Moon - Sirius Isis Alignment
- June (9)
- • Enjoying The Blessings Of The Upcoming Capricorn Full Moon
- • Full Moon Update 6-27-18
- • Lunar Eclipse 27 July 2018 - Blood Moon
- • Full Moon 28 June 2018 - Break Free
- • New Moon Update 6-13-18
- • The Spiritual Powers Of The Gemini New Moon Energy Field
- • New Moon in Gemini, June 13th, 2018 ~ Quantum Shifts in Consciousness
- • New Moon 13 June 2018 - Lucky Stars
- • The Meaning Of The Moon Phase Of Your Birthday
- May (6)
- April (10)
- • The Full Moon in Scorpio and Relationships
- • Full Moon in Scorpio, April 30, 2018 - Exhumed
- • Full Moon Update 4-29-18
- • The Spiritual Influence The Full Moon In Scorpio Will Bring
- • Full Moon 29 April 2018 - Final Success
- • The New Moon In Aries Conjunct Uranus In Relationships
- • New Moon Update 4-15-18
- • New Moon in Aries, April 15, 2018 ~ A Catalyst for Change
- • The Spiritual Influence The Upcoming Aries New Moon Is Providing
- • New Moon 15 April 2018 - A New Day
- March (8)
- • Full Moon Update 3-31-18
- • How The Libra Full Moon Energies Are Influencing Our Life
- • Blue Moon 31 March 2018 – Full Moon Blues
- • Some Brief Notes On The New Moon In Pisces
- • New Moon Update 3-17-18
- • The Spiritual Influence Of The Pisces New Moon Energies
- • New Moon 17 March 2018 - Sexual Healing
- • Tonight Is The Full Crow Moon In Virgo - Get Ready For A Major Energy Shift!
- February (6)
- January (8)
- • Blood Super Moon Lunar Eclipse 31.1.18
- • 31st Jan 2018: Lunar Eclipse in Leo
- • Full Moon Update 1-31-18
- • The Spiritual Influence This Leo Full Moon And Lunar Eclipse Have On Us
- • Lunar Eclipse 31 January 2018 - Super Woman
- • New Moon in Capricorn - Onwards!
- • New Moon in Capricorn, January 16/17, 2018 ~ Becoming Masters of New Earth
- • Understanding The Energies Field Of The Capricorn New Moon
- 2017 (1)
- March (1)
- 2015 (1)
- 2014 (4)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- April (1)
- 2013 (1)
- September (1)
- 2012 (1)
- July (1)