Category: Zen Living Written by Leo Babauta
Taking on a meaningful project where you're facing resistance ... do you just force yourself because you feel like you should, or because you want to be disciplined?
This works in the short term, but not the long term. We will give up eventually, and feel like we failed.
In this episode, Leo looks at how to work from a more inspired place.
- The common approach of forcing oneself to work on a project without feeling motivated
- Moving from coercion to inspiration for long-term meaningful projects
- The importance of generating internal inspiration rather than relying solely on external sources
- Finding your deeper reasons and inspiration for the project
- How to keep your vision and possibility front and center to combat resistance
- Continuing to feel inspired and connected to the project's purpose
- Practicing this process daily, even if it feels challenging at first
Zen Habits is about finding simplicity and mindfulness in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness. My name is Leo Babauta. I live in Davis, California with my wife and six kids, where I eat vegan food, write, run, and read. Source
© 2023 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved. We track all IP addresses. Using a VPN will now also get tracked to original source IP.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Who is Online Now
We have 1156 guests and no members online