Category: Journeys Hits: 1591
Have you ever found yourself bored with something that you wanted so badly beforehand? It was all you ever wanted! However, once you got it, the luster began to fade? This has happened to me recently in life and I spent some time deeply examining the energetic nature of this achievement effect.
For me, it became routine and writing. I wanted to have more time and space to focus on writing my upcoming book, From Your Higher Being. Well, too much free time becomes dreadfully boring. Now, I want to be out doing more active things with my time, because I believe being busy actually improves productivity and creativity. Now I want what I don’t have, which is the other side of this achievement effect.
Desire is not the root of all suffering
Well, upon closer examination, this is the exact principle that expands the Universe forward into the next infinite possibility. If we ever became content, we would stop the engine of creation — that is desire.
OMG THE “D” WORD! Most religions and teachers shun desire and degrade the natural tendency that is built into our being. A tendency that expands All That Is. Buddhism has declared that desire and aversion are the root cause of all suffering. I would agree this to be true as well (see my article on living in silence for 10 days practicing Vipassana meditation). However, there is a larger energetic principle at play here. I would more accurately state that resistance to suffering is suffering. Pain, loss, disillusionment, are all things that simply are. You may chose to be in resistance with what is or accept what is as part of your experience. Resistance is the true cause of suffering, not the external causes to which we blame suffering. (This could be another blog post unto itself, but let’s get back to desire.)
When you don’t understand this aspect of reality, you become disillusioned when material objects of desire do not fulfill your expectations. This causes suffering. Not because of desire, but because of resistance to what is — that your object of desire is not fulfilling. When you realize that desire moves you forward, and that your fulfillment lies in actually creating new desires and expanding into them. Then you can move through the achievement effect without disillusionment.
Desire teaches us the truth of fulfillment — that we are not content with external objects or experiences, but with creating beyond what is.
The instant you acquire, achieve, attain, and manifest anything, it begins losing ability to fulfill.
Achievement is still fulfilling, don’t get me wrong, but it does not last as long as we often expect it to. Go for desires! They are amazing. However, when you realize the following energetic principles around your innate urge to create, you will suffer less when you do achieve all of those beautiful goals you’ve created.
Allow me to explain the underlying vibrational mechanics of desire and expansion with the help of my little inch worm friend.
Expanding the Universe one inch at a time.
You’re like an inch worm. Look at how the inch worm moves — it expands forward. The back legs represent you now in the present moment. And the front legs are the future version of yourself, where all your goals and desires are waiting to manifest. Those dreams are already real, because you created them — your hopes, dreams, and aspirations, are all future realities held in the mind of Source. As time passes, you inch your present-version-self-back-legs towards your future-version-self-front-legs. That’s how you move, energetically, into all of your future goals and desires.
However, here’s the key point — you don’t stop moving. Never did you move your back legs into the front legs and stay all squished up. That would be like not expanding anymore, and your entire purpose is to expand! The reason you have any experience at all is because you’re not already in possession of everything you want. You need to keep moving your now-feet into your future-feet. That’s where fulfillment comes from — the movement between. The movement of Source energy becoming. If it wasn’t so fulfilling to create, there would be nothing.
Every inch you move is so fulfilling!
Look at the little animation above again. Do you see the back legs move towards the front ones? That small movement is the origin of ALL fulfillment in life. It’s where good feelings come from. You see, it’s not in the objects, it’s in the energy. You only do things because of the promise that they will feel good. Positive emotions are a vibrational indication within your body that whatever you’re doing in the present moment is actually moving your feet into your highest expansion. Moving you from now into your Higher Being.
See, your “not-having-it-now-ness” is the entire reason the Universe even exists. The Universe is an infinite journey with no destination and your life is a microcosm of that journey. The engine of expansion is built into your very blood — that is for you to experience contrast, spawn desire, and move towards your desire.
Then, when you do achieve the desire, you have become a vibrational match with said desire. You become one with the expanded part of the Universe that you created. Do you see? The edge of all creation is only right in front of the inch worm. The edge of All That Is, is right there in front of you.Creation demands you to expand, therefore lasting fulfillment from external attainments becomes impossible.
Reduce your suffering through realization
Let’s recap and realize. Desire is good for you. It’s expanding your Higher Being. You’re always on your way to even more beautiful scenery. The reason desire causes any suffering at all is because of resistance to the truth that achievements does not hold lasting fulfillment. That means, that if you begin to accept that transient flavor of your achievements, knowing that it will not last, then you will reduce your suffering. True suffering is a resistance to what is. Besides, you can experience suffering from a place of inner peace that knows what’s going on, without pain. Yes, you can suffer without pain.
Knowing the nature of your being as a vibrationally expanding individual is the key here. Spiritual traditions seek to transcend this and achieve something “better.” However, I believe that the highest wisdom is to be found by living as we are now — as fully embracing all of ourselves, desire included. By living in acceptance with the flow of all things. And in that perfect alignment, you may just find the same thing at the core of all religions, scriptures, and spiritual movements.
With all of my desire to create,
P.S. Have you ever had a time in your life that you achieved something and it sort of lost it’s attractiveness? What did that feel like? Write in the comments below.
P.S.S. I have a new book coming out in January, called From Your Higher Being, and it’s going to knock your socks off. It’s the most energetically potent piece of work I’ve ever created. Sign up to the email list here and I’ll let you in on how to get a free copy during the launch.
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Andels Journeys
- 2019 (2)
- 2018 (18)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (3)
- 2017 (40)
- December (1)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (5)
- July (3)
- June (8)
- • The Trap of Righteousness
- • The Commercialization of Spirituality - A Multi-Billion Dollar Corporate Takeover!
- • Loneliness
- • The Masks Are Coming Off - Unveiling False Teachers
- • The Dynamics Of Fear In Fear Inducing Times
- • 10 “Spiritual” Things People Do That Are Total Bullshit
- • Karma Teaches Jerks A Valuable Lesson In Life
- • Is The New Spirituality Just A Trend?
- May (4)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (2)
- 2016 (29)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (3)
- August (1)
- June (1)
- May (1)
- April (3)
- March (3)
- February (3)
- January (6)
- • My Pleasure
- • Vancouver Man With Stomach Cancer Is Selling Unconditional Love On Craigslist For $0
- • Carefree People Don’t Have Attachments - Here Are 25 Reasons Why
- • Are Family Members Toxic? 10 Things to Remember
- • The World As We Know It Has Changed And There Is No Going Back To What We Were - 6 Predictions
- • How To Get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed By Research
- 2015 (50)
- December (4)
- November (6)
- • Neutrality — The Gateway To Transcend The Matrix
- • Soul and Personality
- • Dalai Lama on Paris & Syria – A Message for Peace
- • Know Yourself. Heal. Self-Liberate. Experiment. Build Community.
- • Groundbreaking Discovery: Man Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000%
- • Johnny Depp Intends To Buy Site Of Wounded Knee Massacre And Gift It Back To The Native American People
- October (10)
- • Waking Up The Goddess: Where Men Meet Women
- • Why we cry
- • You’re Not Wrong
- • Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”
- • Meet the USA's First School District to Serve 100% Organic Meals
- • Going Through Shadows: The Vortex Of Transformation.
- • The Rise of Lowsumerism
- • There is something extraordinary happening in the world
- • Three Ways Canadian Thanksgiving Differs From American Thanksgiving
- • Leonardo DiCaprio - Bring Down Big Oil Corporations
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (6)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (5)
- January (4)
- 2014 (56)
- December (2)
- November (4)
- October (4)
- September (5)
- • Water on Earth predates Sun, meaning our life originated elsewhere – study
- • Buffalo Treaty: Native tribes sign bison revival plan in US and Canada
- • US to pay largest Native American nation $554 million in landmark settlement
- • Being Vegan and Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- • New Experiment Will Answer Some Mind-Bending Questions On Whether We Live In a Hologram
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (4)
- May (2)
- April (3)
- March (7)
- • Spring Into the Adventure! How the Symbolism of Frogs Can Support Us Through Change
- • The Gateways Are As Open As You Are
- • Shifting Seasons And Time…..
- • Marching Forward
- • Stanford Physicist: Vast, Powerful Realm Between Particles Influenced by Human Consciousness
- • We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe - Dolores Cannon Discusses Our Current Paradigm
- • Creating A Path Where There Is None
- February (9)
- • February Update
- • Finding Direction When You Feel Lost
- • How Our Narratives Inform Our Hopes for Change
- • Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Mitigation
- • The Alchemy of Responsible Reflection
- • How You Attract Information In A Vibrational Universe
- • 'You shall not pass!' Native American groups vow to block Keystone XL pipeline
- • Architecture of the Light
- • Meeting Our Past Selves Outside Of Time
- January (10)
- • Journey to the Enchanted Forest – Your New Moon & New Year Power Animal Awaits
- • Year of the Horse is Upon Us – Ready, Set, Go!
- • The 118 Days of Creation
- • How Much Are You Filtering Your Truth? – Image Alterations Aren't Just For Big Media Anymore
- • Eight Signs You May Be Experiencing a Spiritual Awakening
- • 13 Signs You’re a Witch
- • How To Tell If You Had A Past Life In Atlantis
- • How Do I Know If It’s My Soul or My Ego Talking?
- • The Baby and the Bath Water
- • The Foundation for All Healing
- 2013 (104)
- December (12)
- • Activate Your Creative Power With Conscious Intention
- • Riding the Train of Life – Symbolism to Navigate the Tracks of Your Journey
- • Are We the Makers of Our Own Fate?
- • Lighting Your Truth to Freedom, Passion & Inspired Leadership – Closing Chapter 2013 to Write Chapter 2014′s Lively & Instinctual Year of the Horse
- • The Power of a Poor Night’s Sleep
- • Why Entrepreneurship Is A Spiritual Expression Of Freedom
- • Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective
- • Sliding Home For Christmas
- • The Solstice Vibe
- • You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link But As Wise As Your Strongest
- • The Speed of Infinity
- • World Aids Day – December 1st
- November (29)
- • The Courage To Live Box Less -- Getting Outside The Label Labyrinth
- • The Quantum Leap Ascension Process
- • Toronto Named Most Youth Friendly City
- • Thanksgiving Day Recalibration
- • Stop Looking And See
- • Getting the Doomsday Hunger?
- • What I Hope to Be Next Year
- • At The Point of No Return
- • The Faery Referral Network
- • Thoughts on Compassion and Detachment
- • Top Ten Myths About Being a Psychic/Healer
- • Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2
- • Where New JFK Evidence Points - 50 Years Later + Videos
- • 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to NOT Manifest a Soul Mate Relationship
- • 10 Tycoons Who Meditate Daily To Keep Up With Their Hectic Business Life
- • Why We Should Rethink What We've Been Told About Consciousness
- • The Value of “Sloth” – Expanding Our Perceptions for Greater Wisdom
- • Why Your Voice Matters and How To Get Heard
- • Breaking the Barriers of Belief
- • Stop Being "Positive" & Start Getting Real (Joy) In Your Life
- • Are We Living in the Matrix?
- • Is the Sharing Economy Here Yet?
- • Find Your Power in Self-Sufficiency
- • Heads Up
- • Plants Exhibit The Same Senses As Humans And See, Touch, Smell, Hear and Even Taste
- • Healing The Wound(s) Within The Heart Chakra
- • True or False? I Am Perfect Just As I Am
- • Indigenous Elders and Medicine Peoples Council Statement on Fukushima
- • A Phoenix Rising - A Recommended Read
- October (18)
- • 20 Good Reasons to Have Clear Personal Boundaries
- • Let Go of Who You Are to Become What You Might Be
- • How to Be Happy: The 10-Day Happiness Challenge
- • The Law of Assumption
- • A Message from the Faeries
- • New Device Stores Electricity On Silicon Chips
- • The NAME
- • 6 Big Excuses That Can Derail Your Life
- • A Clean Break
- • An Original Blueprint
- • Your Angry Voice Demolishes Your Brilliant Argument
- • Where the Action Is NOW– Relationships
- • Homo Luminous: The New Human
- • The Two New Humanities
- • How Do I Discern the Real from False?
- • Walking on Sacred Ground
- • Not All Have Halos
- • AGAIN, Remember Who You Are
- September (14)
- • Be Careful of How You Use Words!
- • Frequency Gates – What The Heck Are They?
- • Following Our Joy to Find Freedom
- • You`ve Been Warned: Why You Need To Be Ready for Total Grid Failure
- • Spirituality and Ethics in Business
- • Life – The Projection From Within
- • 10 Ways to Shift Your Consciousness
- • The Fall Inside
- • Fall Equinox-The Gate Closes
- • Self Honesty May Deepen the Bliss Into Actualization and Full Embodiment
- • Changing Dynamics of Relationships
- • Biophotons
- • Autumn Equinox 2013 Cosmic Weather Forecast
- • Autumn Equinox: The Archangel Michael Meditation
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (12)
- • How Gratitude Can Help You Through Hard Times
- • The World of Opposites: A New Take
- • The God Gene
- • Souls of Animals
- • What If Television News Disappeared?
- • Every Warrior’s Achilles Heel
- • Building Your Spiritual Muscles
- • Transmuting Collective Human Consciousness By Channeling Light
- • Is DMT the Gateway to Hell?
- • The Psychological Crossroad of An Unhappy Life
- • Science Finds Fountain of Youth Brain Region That Slows Down Aging
- • Remember The Power Of The Voice
- April (6)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- December (12)