Category: Astrological News Written by Michelle Karen Hits: 1764
RUNE OF THE MONTH: Gebo “commitment”. In the notion of commitment is the concept of promise, pledge and engagement. It is only by committing fully to a path, a person, a project, values, that we can reap true results. When we are wishy-washy about things, when we waver too much, when we don’t honor our word and don’t keep our promises, we don’t accomplish much, seem superficial or worse, unstable, and become untrustworthy to others. If the path we committed to is not the best for us, just the act of giving ourselves fully to it will open another one, more adapted to our needs. If we stay at the surface of things, we shall keep starting over and over without ever accomplishing anything of value. On the other hand, if the path we chose proves not to have been the best, all the efforts we shall have put into the creation of what we thought we wanted, are never lost nor in vain.
* * * * * * * * * * *
No retrograde planet this month! This is extremely rare. For once, we are all caught up! No re-visiting any aspect of our lives nor tying loose ends! A time to move forward with no strings attached.
The year of the Earth Pig starts on Feb 5 until January 24, 2020. A year of benevolent efforts to reconcile differences and install peace in troubled parts of the world. On a personal level, a great year for reinventing ourselves, clearing our debts and creating new financial opportunities. Some people may disappear from our lives, while others, more in harmony with our frequency, join our close circle of trusted friends. Communication, as well as studying are enhanced. An excellent period of time to let go of habits that no longer serve us and also for enjoying life more. If we have been thinking of taking a sabbatical, this would be the perfect year to do so! Marriages and births multiply this year. A significant year for bringing more joy into our life and indulging in more pleasure but without excess!
* * * * * * * * * * *
The Moon will be Void of Course (V/O –forming no major aspect with any planet before entering the following sign-):
- On Sunday 2/3 between 2:53 AM and 5:03 AM: when the Moon enters Aquarius.
- On Tuesday 2/5 between 3:59 PM and 6:02 PM: when the Moon enters Pisces.
- From Thursday 2/7 at 2:13 PM till Friday 2/8 at 6:34 AM: when the Moon enters Aries.
- On Sunday 2/10 between 3:48 PM and 5:28 PM: when the Moon enters Taurus.
- From Tuesday 2/12 at 2:26 PM till Wednesday 2/13 at 1:32 AM: when the Moon enters Gemini.
- On Friday 2/15 between 4:48 AM and 6:03 AM: when the Moon enters Cancer.
- On Sunday 2/17 between 6:17 AM and 7:21 AM: when the Moon enters Leo.
- On Tuesday 2/19 between 5:51 AM and 6:47 AM: when the Moon enters Virgo
- From Wednesday 2/20 at 5:51 PM till Thursday 2/21 at 6:17 AM: when the Moon enters Libra.
- On Saturday 2/23 between 7:10 AM and 7:56 AM: when the Moon enters Scorpio.
- On Monday 2/25 between 4:14 AM and 1:19 PM: when the Moon enters Sagittarius.
- On Wednesday 2/27 between 10:17 PM and 10:48 PM: when the Moon enters Capricorn.
Mark these periods in red in your calendar and avoid scheduling anything of importance during these times as they would amount to… NO thing!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Scheduling our activities using the zodiacal position of the Moon:
Moon in Capricorn until Sunday 2/3 at 5:02 AM + between Wednesday 2/27 at 10:48 PM and Saturday 3/2 at 11:05 AM: Good for furthering our ambitions, asking for a promotion, enlisting the support of people in positions of authority, making a good impression, re-structuring our business and redefining our long-term goals…
Moon in Aquarius between Sunday 2/3 at 5:03 AM and Tuesday 2/5 at 6:01 PM: Perfect for philanthropic activities, charitable organizations, meeting with friends, making new acquaintances. Good also for inventions, far out, progressive ideas, inter-dimensional and time travel, anything related to UFOs, computers and technology in general….
Moon in Pisces between Tuesday 2/5 at 6:02 PM and Friday 2/8 at 6:33 AM: Great for meditating, sitting by the ocean, anything related to the sacred, dancing, painting, swimming, dreaming, music, photography, film, sleeping, channeling, connecting with the mystical, the magic and the oneness of all that is…
Moon in Aries between Friday 2/8 at 6:34 AM and Sunday 2/10 at 5:27 PM: Perfect for intense physical activities, anything requiring forceful, direct action and self-assertion. Good also for leadership, spontaneity, good will, being a way shower, initiating new projects or bringing our car to the mechanic….
Moon in Taurus between Sunday 2/10 at 5:28 PM and Wednesday 2/13 at 1:31 AM: Perfect for any financial matter: paying our bills/debts, asking for the money that is owed to us, investing in real estate, buying and selling. Perfect also for a stroll in the park, going to the countryside, connecting with our Mother the Earth… Good also for gardening, pottery, sculpting, as well as bodywork…
Moon in Gemini between Wednesday 2/13 at 1:32 AM and Friday 2/15 at 6:02 AM :Excellent for multi-tasking, curiosity, any form of communication, exchanging information, sending e-mails, calling friends and acquaintances. Great also for social activities, attending conferences, reading a book, watching a documentary, gathering data on various topics, connecting with new people….
Moon in Cancer between Friday 2/15 at 6:03 AM and Sunday 2/17 at 7:20 AM: Perfect for family activities, especially those involving children. Good for spending more time at home, cooking, nurturing ourselves and those we love, inviting the people we cherish over for dinner. Excellent also for drawing, creative writing, humor and anything requiring imagination and a touch of craziness….
Moon in Leo between Sunday 2/17 at 7:21 AM and Tuesday 2/19 at 6:46 AM: Excellent for anything glamorous, dramatic performances, being in the public’s eye, throwing or attending an elegant party, playing with children, romance and creativity in general…
Moon in Virgo between Tuesday 2/19 at 6:47 AM and Thursday 2/21 at 6:16 AM: Excellent for starting a new fitness program, learning, healthy nutrition, fasting, clearing our closets, cleaning our home, reorganizing our drawers…. Perfect also for detailed work, the focused use of our intelligence, and taking care of small pets….
Moon in Libra between Thursday 2/21 at 6:17 AM and Saturday 2/23 at 7:55 AM: Great for relationships, associations, diplomatic exchanges with others, anything related to beauty (a haircut, buying new clothes, a make-over…), art (especially painting and decorating…), a pleasant social event (concert, art exhibition…).
Moon in Scorpio between Saturday 2/23 at 7:56 AM and Monday 2/25 at 1:18 PM: Perfect for scientific research, esoteric studies, self-transformation, shamanism, dealing with the mysteries of life, death, and sexuality, as well as insurances and issues involving personal power.
Moon in Sagittarius between Monday 2/25 at 1:19 PM and Wednesday 2/27 at 10:47 PM: Perfect for traveling, religious and/or philosophical activities or matters related to higher education and the law. Excellent for lecturing, learning, perfecting a foreign language, exploring other cultures… Perfect also for athletic training and tending to large animals (horses….).
* * * * * * * * * * *
This month’s intentional meditation started on Sunday January 20 at 9:16 PM, when we took out as many blank sheets of paper as we would have intentions and placed them near a window, on a balcony or in a garden so that they would bask in the light of the Full Moon in Leo (Solar Eclipse). Once that moment had passed, we gathered our Full Moon charged blank sheets and placed them in a folder.
On Monday 2/4, take out your blank full moon charged papers and write on each a concise, positive intention. Place them on a balcony, in a garden or near a window so that they are out by exactly 1:04 PM. Once that moment has passed, staple them together and put them away in a folder expecting the manifestation of all your dreams…
Next month’s intentional meditation, begins on Tuesday 2/19. Take out as many blank sheets of papers as you will have. intentions and place them near a window, on a balcony, or in a garden so that they bask in the light of the Full Moon in Virgo at exactly 7:54 AM. Once that moment has passed, gather your Full Moon charged blank sheets and place them in a folder.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Friday 2/1: Mars Square Pluto (7:15 PM)
Impulsive actions could be particularly destructive today, both mentally and physically. If we are not careful, stress, jealousies, undercurrents of anger or violence could undermine our efforts. Facing those situations with honesty, integrity and courage may be the only way to create positive changes. This will however require much determination and inner strength on our part as the opposition could be unexpectedly insidious.
Saturday 2/2: Venus Trine Uranus (3:40 PM)
Exciting social encounters mark this day. We could have a sudden, unusual attraction to a person who frees us to be ourselves. The connection might however be more fun than truly enduring. We could be inspired by new ways of making money. Our esthetic tastes are modern, even futuristic in some cases, definitely drawing us to the unusual.
Sunday 2/3: Mercury Sextile Jupiter (1:55 PM), Venus enters Capricorn (2:30 PM till March 1)
Our honesty and integrity with ourselves and others, is particularly rewarded today. A great day to learn a new language or journey to another country. Our mind is open, tolerant, creative and positive. Our contacts with others are warm and generous. During the coming month, we take our love relationships seriously. We might even prefer to be alone rather than with the wrong person. A good time to either commit to another if the connection has been good, or separate if our path together has been rocky for a while. We are also wiser in our financial dealings.
Thursday 2/7: Sun Sextile Jupiter (4:33 PM), Mercury Sextile Mars (5:25 PM)
Opportunities to further our career and complete our projects abound. We feel positive, confident and in mastery of our talents. Our positive energy opens many new doors. We are direct in our speech, are not afraid to take initiatives and to forge ahead with courage and energy.
Saturday 2/9: Mercury Sextile Uranus (2:53 PM)
A day of unplanned changes and unexpected encounters. The more flexible we are, the easier and the more fun this day will be! As we flow present to present, from moment to moment, we are likely to find that what could have seemed like a frustrating disruption, ends up opening new exciting opportunities.
Sunday 2/10: Mercury enters Pisces (2:51 AM till April 17)
During the next two months, our mind is very sensitive to vibrations, the invisible, impressions and signs. Artistic creation is particularly favored. Our appreciation of beauty is enhanced with a greater need for peace, harmony and balance. Our thoughts are inspired. Violence and dark images could be more traumatizing than usual. We seek oneness, compassion and love in all our interactions with others.
Tuesday 2/12: Mars Conjunct Uranus (10:19 PM)
Caution should be exercised while operating a motor vehicle or using sharp objects. Tempers could flare up suddenly and brutally. Best to stay away from any aggressive individual or potentially intense situation. Violent sports should also be avoided today, as accidents could very quickly shift our lives for the worse.
Thursday 2/14: Mars enters Taurus (2:51 AM till March 31st)
During the next month and a half, Taurus natives are favored. We ruminate the consequences before leaping into action. Our projects are thought through in a slow, deliberate and practical manner. We feel more comfortable in nature. Our sensuality is also highlighted. A need to take good care of our body is enhanced. Getting some physical pampering could be a very good use of this transit.
Sunday 2/17: Venus Sextile Neptune (0:45 AM), Sun Sextile Uranus (11:54 PM)
A relationship could seem most enchanted and magical and may well stem from a deep soul connection. Artists and healers are particularly inspired today. We should also expect the unexpected and meet sudden changes of plans with excitement as they are likely to prove particularly freeing in the long run. Under this transit, the more we go with the flow, the more gifts we shall receive.
Monday 2/18: Venus Conjunct Saturn (2:52 AM), Sun enters Pisces (3:04 PM till March 20th), Mercury Conjunct Neptune (10:37 PM)
Today, a sense of seriousness and responsibility permeates our relationships, making us feel particularly lonely. A relationship begun under this transit will start slowly and carefully, making it very enduring. One that has been shaky for a while, could come to its logical conclusion, without any sense of pain or drama. With this planetary influence, we are not so good with details. Silence, solitude and inspiring topics are attractive. We are drawn to spirituality and beauty. Not a good day to sign= legally binding documents. During the coming month, we could feel more detached from material concerns and more eager to grow spiritually. Day dreaming could interfere with the work in need of being done. Yet going with the flow helps us find inner peace.
Tuesday 2/19: Mercury Sextile Saturn (6:39 PM)
Our thoughts are serious, focused and disciplined. A great day to get through our administrative papers. We seek the company of wiser, sometimes older people. Wonderful for redefining our short and long term goals.
Friday 2/22: Mercury Square Jupiter (12:40 PM), Venus Conjunct Pluto (7:49 PM)
We could overextend ourselves and have exaggerated expectations. Let us be careful of promises we cannot keep or that seem too good to be true. Starting a long distance trip under this transit is ill-advised. A relationship begun today could be particularly passionate, even bordering on the obsessive. Passion and a deep soul link provide a solid basis to an enduring connection that forces us to remove inner blocks to intimacy.
Saturday 2/23: Mercury Sextile Pluto (9:15 AM)
Powerful insights into people and situations mark this day. Challenges that had been plaguing us for a while are resolved in a creative manner. Best to lie low. In the face of opposition, communication, compromise and cooperation create benevolent outcomes.
Wednesday 2/27: Sun Sextile Mars (6:33 PM)
Challenges are invigorating. A great day for physical activities and to leap into action. The results created are most fulfilling. Our stamina is at an all times’ high. A wonderful day to commit to a dynamic new exercise program. Great also for starting a project requiring leadership abilities, positive energy and impulsive creativity.
Wishing you an amazing month of February!
In Loving Light.
Michelle Karén, M.A., D.F.Astrol.S.
Kindly note that the days and times given below are in PST (Pacific Daylight Saving Time). For Rocky Mountain Time (except AZ which is on PDT) add 1 hour. For Central Time, add 2 hours. For Eastern Time, add 3 hours. For Alaskan Time, subtract 1 hour. For Hawaii-Aleutian Time, subtract 2 hours. For Greenwich, add 8 hours. For Central European time (CET) add 9 hours, for Eastern European Time (EET), add 10 hours.
The world is shifting. As old paradigms become irrelevant, we need the astrological insight and gifts that Michelle Karén provides for people worldwide, right now. Having predicted current global circumstances, she also holds the answers to help empower people. Michelle Karén is the author of the groundbreaking book, Astrology for Enlightenment, published by Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Copyright © 2018 Michelle Karen Books. www.michellekaren.com
ॐ Namasté - Blessings!
© 2008-2018 crystalwind.ca. All rights reserved.
Archive: Astrology News
- 2019 (39)
- April (6)
- March (7)
- February (11)
- • Mercury Retrograde 5 March 2019 - Hurtful Words
- • Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
- • The Year of the Pig
- • Chironic Plot Twist
- • Chiron in Aries - in Relationships!
- • Mars Conjunct Uranus! Caution - High Voltage Energy Alert!
- • Mercury in Pisces in Relationships Feb 10th – April 17th 2019
- • Planet Alert February 2019
- • Astrology for February 2019
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2019
- • February 2019 Monthly Forecast
- January (15)
- • When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object - Mars Squares Pluto
- • This Could Hurt A Little
- • Why?
- • Composition...
- • Yours, Mine, and Ours
- • The Art of Not Really Compromising
- • What Do You Need?
- • What Would You Like?
- • What Do You Want?
- • Planetary Illuminations - January 2019
- • Climate Change Astrology
- • Saturn, New Year And Eclipsetime
- • Your Astrological Calendar For 2019
- • Astrology for January 2019
- • January 2019 Monthly Forecast
- 2018 (261)
- December (9)
- • Ready, Steady Go - Leaping Into 2019 With Enthusiasm And Passion - Maybe!
- • New/Full Moons and Eclipses for 2019
- • Creative and Business Partnerships
- • Isn't It Romantic?
- • Planet Alert December 2018
- • Back Again?
- • The Venus/Uranus Opposition In Relationships
- • Planetary Illuminations - December 2018
- • December 2018 Monthly Forecast
- November (10)
- • Astrology for December 2018
- • Mars in Pisces in Relationships: Nov 15th 2018 - Jan 1st 2019
- • Mercury Retrograde 16 November 2018 - Psychic Vampires
- • Planet Alert November 2018
- • Jupiter in Sagittarius in Relationships: Nov 8th 2018 - Dec 2nd 2019
- • 7th & 8th November 2018: New Moon in Scorpio & Jupiter Enters Sagittarius
- • 6th November 2018 - 5th May 2020: The North Node in Cancer
- • November 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Planetary Illuminations - November 2018
- • November 2018 Monthly Forecast
- October (11)
- • Bring Your Own...
- • Astrology for November 2018
- • Fireworks...
- • Say What?
- • Planet Alert October 2018
- • Horoscopes for October 7th, 2018 to October 14th, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde in Scorpio in Relationships Oct 4th - Nov 15th 2018
- • Rumblings And Truths In Relationships - With Pluto Stationary Direct!
- • Venus Retrograde In Scorpio: October 5, 2018 - November 16, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - October 2018
- • October 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- September (12)
- • Astrology for October 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 23rd, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
- • Fall Is Here - Astro News Flash
- • Mercury in Libra - in Relationships - Sept 22nd - Oct 10th
- • Horoscopes for September 16th, 2018 to September 23rd, 2018
- • Venus Retrograde
- • Dark Matter: Venus Enters Scorpio - September 2018
- • Horoscopes for September 9th, 2018 to September 16th, 2018
- • Are Economists The New Astrologers?
- • Astrology for September 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - September 2018
- • September 2018 Monthly Forecast
- August (11)
- • Planet Alert September 2018
- • Saturn Trine Uranus, An Opportunity For Creative Thought
- • Your Guide To Planetary Influences August 13 To 19, 2018
- • The August 11 Eclipse
- • How To Use Summer’s Final Eclipse At The Leo New Moon
- • In the China Shop...
- • Debunking the Lions Gate 8:8 Portal
- • Planetary Illuminations - August 2018
- • Solar Eclipse 11 August 2018 - Battle of Ideas
- • August 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • August 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- July (14)
- • Astrology for August 2018
- • The Total Lunar Eclipse Is Here...
- • Mercury Retrograde in Leo - in Relationships: July 26th – Aug 18th, 2018
- • Romance or Confusion - Venus/Neptune in Relationships!
- • Mercury Retrograde And A Total Lunar Eclipse
- • Planet Alert August 2018
- • Cancer Supermoon Eclipse! July 12, 2018
- • Busy at Work: Venus in Virgo, July 2018
- • Chiron Retrograde in Aries - in Relationships: July 2018 - Dec 9th 2018
- • Sun Trine JUPITER - Fortunate Blessings!
- • The Energies of July 2018 ~ The Rise and Fall of a Cycle
- • Planetary Illuminations - July 2018
- • July 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • July 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- June (14)
- • Planet Alert July 2018
- • Astrology for July 2018
- • Heads Up! July’s Lunar Eclipse Is The Longest Duration In A Century
- • Mars Retrograde in Aquarius, in Relationships: June 26th - Aug 26th 2018
- • Summer Solstice: The True, The Good, The Beautiful
- • Money Gets A New Look Under Uranus In Taurus
- • How To Get The Most Out Of Mars Retrograde: June 26 - August 27, 2018
- • Venus in Leo
- • Horoscopes for June 10th, 2018 to June 17th, 2018
- • The Venus/Pluto Opposition in Relationships
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for June 4 to 10, 2018
- • Horoscopes for June 3rd, 2018 to June 10th, 2018
- • Planet Alert June 2018
- • June 2018 Monthly Forecast
- May (28)
- • Planetary Illuminations - June 2018
- • Astrology for June 2018
- • June 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 28 to June 3, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 27th, 2018 to June 3rd, 2018
- • Tradition With a Twist...
- • Solar Eclipse 12 July 2018 - Crisis Averted
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 21 to 27, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 20th, 2018 to May 27th, 2018
- • Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - Royal Wedding Bells!
- • Announcing the Holy Grail
- • Mars in Aquarius in Relationships May 16th - Nov 16th 2018
- • The Astrology Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 14 to 20, 2018
- • Horoscopes for May 13th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018
- • Planet Alert May 2018
- • Deluge and Delusions...
- • Horoscopes for May 6th, 2018 to May 13th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 7 May 2018
- • The Meaning Of Uranus In Taurus, 2018-2026
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for May 7 to 13, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 4 May 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 3 May 2018
- • The Energies of May 2018 ~ Conscious Creation
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 02 May 2018
- • May 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Planetary Illuminations - May 2018
- • May 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- April (46)
- • Astrology for May 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 30 to May 6, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 27 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 26 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 25 April 2018
- • Venus Enters Gemini, April 24, 2018 - A Moment of Clarity
- • The Upcoming Mars/Pluto Conjunction In Capricorn In Relationships
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 24 April 2018
- • Venus in Gemini: April 24 - May 19, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 23 April 2018
- • Pluto Stations Retrograde, April 22, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 23 to 29, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 22 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 21 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 20 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 19 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- • An Extraordinary Day In The Heavens
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 16 to 22, 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde Is Over! Phew!
- • Horoscopes for April 15th, 2018 to April 22nd, 2018
- • Chiron in Aries, the Wounded Self: 2018-2026
- • Pluto Retrograde 22 April 2018 - The Warrior
- • Saturn Retrograde 17 April 2018 - Change The Tape
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 14 April 2018
- • Mercury Stations Direct, April 15, 2018 - Perspective
- • Mars And Venus Sextile Neptune - Dreaming Of Love!
- • The Difference Between Happiness And Joy
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 13 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 12 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 11 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 10 April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 9 to 15, 2018
- • Love - The Key Foundation In All Our Relationships
- • Horoscopes for April 8th, 2018 to April 15th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 8 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 6 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 5 April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 4 April 2018
- • Those Born In September (Virgo & Libra) Are Usually Smarter, Study Finds
- • April 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 3 April 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - April 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for April 2 to 8, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 1 April 2018
- • Horoscopes for April 1st, 2018 to April 8th, 2018
- March (44)
- • Planet Alert April 2018
- • The Second Blue Moon and the Rainbow Light Body
- • The Energies of April 2018 ~ Hieros Gamos: A Return to Unity Consciousness
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 30 March 2018
- • Venus In Taurus 2018: No “Staycation” For The Goddess Of Love
- • The Planetary Orchestra And How It Affects Relationships
- • Neptune In Sagittarius And The Astrology Of The 1970s Cults
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 29 March 2018
- • Astrology for April 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 28 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 March 2018
- • April 2018 Astro-Energy Report
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 26 to April 1, 2018
- • Venus Square Pluto in Relationships Today
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 23 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 March 2018
- • Mars In Capricorn In Relationships March 17th – May 17th
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 19 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 16 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 15 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 12 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 March 2018
- • Mercury Retrograde In Aries
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 March 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for March 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 March 2018
- • Horoscopes for March 4th, 2018 to March 11th, 2018
- • Planetary Illuminations - March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 March 2018
- • March 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Astrology for March 2018
- February (35)
- • Jupiter Retrograde 2018 – Purify
- • The Energies of March 2018 ~ Benevolence for All
- • Finding Trust And Faith In The Future In Difficult Times
- • Planet Alert March 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 27 February 2018
- • Planetary News This Week: Prepare For Fog And Magic!
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 26 to March 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 26 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 25 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 24 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 22 February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 19 to 25, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 18 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- • Red Magnetic Dragon Medicine
- • 15th February 2018: Solar Eclipse in 28th Degree of Aquarius
- • Planet Alert February 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 12 to 18, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 11 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 10 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 9 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 8 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 7 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 6 February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 5 February 2018
- • Horoscopes for February 4th, 2018 to February 11th, 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for February 5 to 11, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 4 February 2018
- • Solar Eclipse February 2018 - Times Change
- • Planetary Illuminations - February 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 3 February 2018
- • Some thoughts for 2018: Eris, Chiron & Uranus
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 2 February 2018
- • February 2018 Monthly Forecast
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 1 February 2018
- January (27)
- • Rare Blue Moon Eclipse
- • Daily Predictions for Tuesday, 30 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 29 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 29 to February 4, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 28 January 2018
- • Horoscopes for January 28th to February 4th, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 26 January 2018
- • Frozen Love: Venus and Sun in Aquarius
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 25 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Wednesday, 24 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 22 January 2018
- • Seven Year Growth Cycles Of The Human Experience
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 22 to 28, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 21 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 20 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 19 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 18 January 2018
- • Fate vs Free Will In Astrology: Part II, The Modern Debate
- • Daily Predictions for Monday, 15 January 2018
- • Your Guide to Planetary Influences for January 15 to 21, 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Sunday, 14 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Saturday, 13 January 2018
- • Daily Predictions for Friday, 12 January 2018
- • The Question Of Fate Vs Free Will In Astrology: Part I, A History Involving Pluto
- • The Master 11 Year
- • Daily Predictions for Thursday, 11 January 2018
- • January Energy Forecast
- December (9)