Category: Auras and Chakras
Sacral chakra activation is occurring on a global scale. Gaia is resetting her emotional centre, we have the opportunity to do the same. The matrix is fighting back, bombarding us with heavy, low frequencies. A maelstrom of conflicting energies is stifling many. The elite have upped their assault in response to cosmic gateways of light propelling us towards higher dimensions. The matrix manipulated sacral chakra will give the ego free reign to delve into its greatest fears, as this fuels our vulnerability to short term fixes. We can lose our balance and our sense of self. We forget who we are, what our passions are, our spiritual alignment gets shot to pieces. External forces barrage us with relentless, repetitive programming. Obey, conform, sleep. To clear and strengthen our sacral chakra we break free from this control.
Of the seven main chakras the sacral is tough to balance as it is under constant attack from the matrix. The matrix uses our ego as its voice, our sacral chakra as its plug-in to our energetic system. The cord can be cut, pulled out, if we are to unplug. As our emotional centre, it is the weakest point for attack in our energetic system. Vulnerable to toxins, energy drains, addictions and self doubt, the matrix feeds on our sacral chakra by drawing us into self destructive thought patterns and behaviours. Energetic grit and grime build up, caused by self neglect, lowering our vibration further. Activation is the trigger to deprogramme our emotional centre, to take back control of our energetic dial and raise our cellular vibration to the fifth dimension.
The sacral chakra is fundamental to connecting our lower energetic system to our higher chakras. Our crown, heart and third eye chakras become a distant memory when we exist mainly in our sacral centre. We lose all connection to the esoteric, to the magic and mystery of the multi verse. We disconnect from our higher self and guides, from angelic love. We relinquish our free will. Independent thinking is our sovereignty, when we allow our sacral chakra to pilot our ship we lose our moral compass, our authenticity and our true identity. We go into avatar pilot, no longer present in the navigation of our life.
We also store karma in our sacral chakra, the process of unplugging and seeking alignment requires we clear this. Situated between the root and the solar plexus, our sacral chakra bridges lower chakras to upper chakras, connecting our energetic flow. Unresolved, heavy issues stored in our root chakra can block or slow down the flow of energy up into our sacral. Similarly blocks in the sacral prevent or clog flow to our solar plexus, the power house of our being. If there are blocks on either side we can feel depleted in energy, unable to move our bodies, keep our minds agile, or stay connected to our soul self.
Low vibrations pull us down into darker emotional spaces of fear, stress, anxiety, depression and self doubt. We become vulnerable to matrix algorithms of envy, hate, greed and intoxication. We can lose our confidence, feel beleaguered and beaten down. We can be frozen with fear, inert with apathy, dumbed down and boxed in by a ruthless system of control. Much of this dynamic occurs through our sacral chakra. To empower ourselves for freedom we must first pull the matrix plug from our sacral and get everything free flowing in our mind, body and soul.
5 signs of sacral chakra activation.
- Stomach, intestinal, lower abdominal transformation. What we can eat, how we eat, how we digest food changes. As our frequencies rise we learn to communicate with our bodies understanding the fuel we give it and its effects. We don’t all wake up vegan over night, although some do. The more we work at raising our vibration through meditation, mindfulness, self care and mantras, the less able our bodies are to handle matrix processed foods and drinks. They make us ill. IBS symptoms, stomach cramping, lower back pain, headaches and low energy can all be caused by our bodies inability to process the foods we have previously been able to handle.
- Fluttering, flipping, tingling, popping and buzzing sensations in our lower abdomen, below our naval area. A sense of shifting, energetic and physical at the same time. There may be flutterings in the root, solar plexus and heart as flow of energy improves.
- We feel unusually drawn to our matrix quick fixes. Vices promoted within the system to keep us inert, ignorant, distracted or ill, strip us off our free will. Addictions in the form of refined sugar, drugs, pharmaceuticals, pornography, gambling, trash t.v. keep us locked into third dimension pleasure zone, disconnected from Gaia. Sacral chakra activation promotes release of destructive algorithms acted on in our sacral chakra. We seek moderation rather than obliteration or distraction.
- Feeling more emotionally sensitive than usual. Confrontations triggering older emotional states of negativity. Loss of confidence. Loss of optimism. Loss of energy. Lack of motivation, spaciness and frustration. Impaired ability to manage our emotional responses, anger, depression and envy can overtake our psyche depleting our sense of self worth. This is karmic release. It is also the onslaught of matrix low frequencies, weapons of mass destruction, the destruction of our trinity mind body soul systems.
- Dehydration. It takes a lot of energy to recalibrate our systems. We are rarely able to go offline, hit flight mode, or close down while we update. We have to continue with our day to day lives, responsibilities and routines. This can lead to a quick loss of hydration throughout our system. During intense periods of upgrades drinking water is essential to maintain our equilibrium and fuel the extra energy required to integrate and upgrade.
Our emotional centre is conditioned by ego programming. When we feel low, we are more vulnerable to matrix triggers promoting envy, hatred and anger. This is where mainstream mind control programming thrives. It goes right in for the jugular, the weaknesses set up in childhood, from past lives, our emotional scars and wounds constantly reopened leading to a myriad of mental and physical health issues. All of which exist on low vibratory fields of energy. Low wavelengths get sticky, heavy, muddy and sludgy to push through the longer we exist in them. We become those emotions. We struggle to tame them. Driven by fear they overtake our psyche. To function the matrix needs us to remain in these low vibratory fields. To rise up the spectrum is to shed those low emotions by cultivating joy, peace, happiness and creativity in our lives. We do this with mindfulness, meditation, mantras and self care.
To support our sacral chakra activation we can zoom out and look at how we treat our mind body and spirit. We take time to reflect, examine and recognise triggers, our responses and how we can change them. This is the homework of sacral chakra activation. We disengage with the enemy. We stop reading beauty magazines they only make us feel ugly. We stop watching ‘programs’ that make us feel inadequate, envious, inferior, resentful, unkind or selfish. We stop following bloggers whose lifestyles are so picture perfect they shine with fake glossy insincerity. Red pill homework, we unplug ourselves from the matrix, it doesn’t just happen for us. We break these patterns of behaviour or try to moderate them to find some kind of balance between external pleasure, health and internal balance.
Matrix addictions mean we lose our sense of the present, our sensory connection to nature, to our mind body and soul. We lose the ability to moderate our behaviour, quick highs that lead to crashing lows propel us to chase the high again. A hamster wheel of neglect and mindless pleasure seeking through the artificial relief of emotional pain. Such destructive patterns need to be discarded as we regain balance and mental health through sacral chakra alignment. We stop relying on stimulants, depressants or distractions to oppress difficult emotions. Instead we seek healing therapies to help release and move on.
External fixes for internal emotional navigation is the fundamental premise of the matrix. The message is look outside not inside for salvation. We can counteract this strengthening, clearing and powering up our sacral chakra.
5 ways to support sacral chakra activation and clearing.
- Physical exercises that focus on strengthening and stretching our lower abdomen help release stored anxiety, tension, stress and anger.
- Fear can be loosened with deep breathwork into our lower chakras. Meditating on our breath draws in clear, high frequency energy, love vibration.
- Eating orange foods will power up the sacral chakra.
- Wearing orange can boost our beleaguered sacral chakra.
- Orange crystals are brilliant for clearing debris, enabling flow through our sacral chakra.
Kansas won’t leave us, we have to leave it. Start those mantras, retraining our minds to positive algorithms through counteractive repetitive programming. Instead of ‘I am rubbish, I wish I was her, I hate him, they all dislike me’, say ‘I love myself, I share my love, I receive love, I connect to love, I am love’. Try it for a few days, even a couple of weeks and see if it helps us feel lighter, happier and more positive about our lives. Moderation is the key to freeing the sacral chakra from matrix manipulation. In cosmic times of transformation taking a little risk, changing something here, adapting our lifestyle there, will help us stay grounded in heart frequency. In love and light cosmic surfers. Namaste.
For detailed crystal information click one below!
I am Morag O'Brien MA, MSc, PGCE, a certified and experienced reiki healer, and tarot reader for 25 years.
As an intuitive medium I use crystal pendulum to channel deep energetic healing and detailed spiritual guidance. I also lead regular one to one and group guided healing meditations.
By Morag at awakening5dhealing on Facebook, WordPress and YouTube.
CrystalWind.ca is free to access and use.
Spirit Animal Totem Of The Day!
Articles: Auras and Chakras
Who is Online Now
We have 1214 guests and no members online